HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk > Polls - (hockey-related only)

Who would you have

View Poll Results: Who would you have
Ilya Krikunov 5 27.78%
Evgeny Gladskikh 13 72.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
04-24-2004, 10:23 PM
Russian_fanatic

vCash: 500
Who would you have

I was reading some stuff on hockeys future , and when I cam across two Canucks prospects Ilya Krikunov , and Evgeny Gladskikh . Why are they being hyped so much , especially Evgeny Gladskikh , people are going about he is gonna be the next Datsyuk , my question is he ? and Ilya is the next Zetterberg .

My question who would you have and what do you project them to do in their careers .

Old
04-24-2004, 11:29 PM
THE SOVIET*

Send a message via AIM to THE SOVIET* Send a message via Yahoo to THE SOVIET*
I'd rather have Evgeny Gladskikh, beacuse I know more about him. Good thing is, is that I have both beacuse I'm a Canucks fan.

Evgeny Gladskikh has put up better numbers than Datsyuk in the same league, and on a much deeper team (Ie/ he's not getting as much ice-time as Datsyuk was getting). Will he be a Datsyuk? Probably not. I think he will be a possible 60-75 point player in the NHL at his prime. Scouting reports say he has a lot of raw talent and has a very hard work ethic. It's rather hard to tell for anyone of us beacuse we don't live in Russia so the info on these players is rather limiting.

As for Ilya Krikunov, I haven't heard much on him. I know he isn't a big player, but he has good talent. We will probably hear more about him as he ages, he is only 20 and Gladskikh is 22 (and looks to be ready to come to N.A).

Old
04-25-2004, 12:52 AM
Russian_fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE SOVIET
I'd rather have Evgeny Gladskikh, beacuse I know more about him. Good thing is, is that I have both beacuse I'm a Canucks fan.

Evgeny Gladskikh has put up better numbers than Datsyuk in the same league, and on a much deeper team (Ie/ he's not getting as much ice-time as Datsyuk was getting). Will he be a Datsyuk? Probably not. I think he will be a possible 60-75 point player in the NHL at his prime. Scouting reports say he has a lot of raw talent and has a very hard work ethic. It's rather hard to tell for anyone of us beacuse we don't live in Russia so the info on these players is rather limiting.

As for Ilya Krikunov, I haven't heard much on him. I know he isn't a big player, but he has good talent. We will probably hear more about him as he ages, he is only 20 and Gladskikh is 22 (and looks to be ready to come to N.A).
75 points for someone drafted sooo late in the round God I never knew he was this good .

Last edited by Russian_fanatic: 08-02-2004 at 07:38 PM.
Old
04-25-2004, 01:07 AM
THE SOVIET*

Send a message via AIM to THE SOVIET* Send a message via Yahoo to THE SOVIET*
I'm not saying that he FORE SURE going to be like. Just going off what Datsyuk will probably be. Who knows. We can never really tell untill we see him play, hopefully, this October.

Old
04-25-2004, 01:15 AM
monster_bertuzzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian_fanatic
75 points for someone drafted sooo late in the round God I never knew he was this good .

Damn I wish the Leafs drafted him
Lots of players drafted in late rounds go on to put up some quality #'s in the NHL.

Old
04-25-2004, 06:45 AM
JOHNBOY
BUFFALO SABRES

Send a message via AIM to JOHNBOY
Gladskikh.

Old
04-25-2004, 06:48 AM
berney fkaj

Gladskikh