HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NBA Discussion Thread: Part III

Old
02-13-2017, 11:14 AM
jas
Unsatisfied

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
Ahhh that makes sense.

They should be exploring Rose and Jennings trades. They'll both be FAs anyway, and I'm sure some team needs a PG for the playoff run.
I'd look at both Lee and O'Quinn, too. The only keepers are KP and Willy, although Holiday and Kuz are worth keeping, too.

jas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 11:30 AM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2017

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
I'd look at both Lee and O'Quinn, too. The only keepers are KP and Willy, although Holiday and Kuz are worth keeping, too.
Everyone has their price, even KP. It remains to be seen if he can be a superstar, he may turn out to be too injury prone to stay on the court and he's a fouling machine.

GordonGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 12:41 PM
Mac n Gs
Gorton plz

Knicks need to identify a young nucleus and build outwards from there. Make this pick count, and build around KP, Willy, and whomever they draft. The constant roster turnover isn't helpful for a franchise in dire straits like the Knicks.

Mac n Gs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 01:40 PM
GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2017

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac n Gs View Post
Knicks need to identify a young nucleus and build outwards from there. Make this pick count, and build around KP, Willy, and whomever they draft. The constant roster turnover isn't helpful for a franchise in dire straits like the Knicks.
Except who has the intelligence and temperament to be able to do that? Jim Dolan has stepped away but he still isn't willing and/or able to hire the right person to get the job done. All he does is go after the glitzy pick that makes no sense like Phil Jackson the coach who is not executive material. It's like he learned nothing from the Isiah Thomas debacle and he's just going to make the same stupid mistakes all over again after Phil is ridden out of town

GordonGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-13-2017, 04:16 PM
BroadwayStorm

Send a message via AIM to BroadwayStorm
I don't want to make the playoffs we need change and we need to guarantee Carmelo is dealt. That won't happen if we make the playoffs, it will just give that idiot Dolan a false sense of security. We need to clean house in the front office and in the roster. Get rid of Rose and Carmelo. Preferably now. Noah is the typical dead weight idiotic Knicks move but maybe he heals and becomes a serviceable defensive player down the line. Right now its all about KP6 and Willy and guys like that. We need more young guys on this team. I would trade Melo for a younger player. No one will give us a top ten pick. I would resign Jennings for now until I find a more permanent solution at pg. I do think Baker will back up nicely for a while.

BroadwayStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2017, 02:46 AM
darko

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexusrage21 View Post
I'm assuming that they mean trading Melo makes the team bad enough to earn a top five pick.
Yeah that's what I meant.

darko is offline   Reply With Quote