HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

#39 Max Pacioretty NCAA Compilation

Old
03-04-2008, 10:17 AM
WeThreeKings

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgins 21 View Post
If they win the cup this year or in the near future, I doubt it will have been Rivet that will have made the difference. I'm sure they already regret trading Gorges away what with the way he's playing recently, nevermind the 1st pick that would go along to draft Pac. That was a horrible trade for San Jose, short- or long-term in my opinion.
I don't think so.. they flipped off Toskala and Bell and ended up with a first that they used to get Couture. They maximized their assets very well.

WeThreeKings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
I don't think so.. they flipped off Toskala and Bell and ended up with a first that they used to get Couture. They maximized their assets very well.
I agree. I know that it's cooler to see one team losing badly, but sometimes a trade is actually good for both teams. Just Rivet himself is being a great d-men for them. Gorges been a surprise to most of all and Pacioretty.....well....can't wait.

Good deal for both teams.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2008, 10:26 AM
WeThreeKings

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I agree. I know that it's cooler to see one team losing badly, but sometimes a trade is actually good for both teams. Just Rivet himself is being a great d-men for them. Gorges been a surprise to most of all and Pacioretty.....well....can't wait.

Good deal for both teams.
I want to see Pacioretty as soon as possible. Having him out there vs. the Sharks to do to Nabokov what they were doing to Price would've been nice.

WeThreeKings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2008, 10:45 AM
giovanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeRo.O View Post
I wouldn't mind taking a chance on Staal with our late 1st rounder (if it's still a late 1st rounder by that time)
I will not use a fiest round pick on Staal because there are going to be better prospects than but I will not hiestate to use a second round pick.

giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote