HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

Official Hollywood Top 35: 2016-17

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-05-2017, 06:17 PM
  #26
Hollywood3
Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
 
Hollywood3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 525
OHT 35 - Week 14

THE OFFICIAL HOLLYWOOD TOP 35: #14
TO FEBRUARY 5, 2017

There are two lumps which probably should have a change or two made: One between B and B- and the other between C+ and C. Here are the scores, followed by the table, followed by the discourse.

THE SCORES:

Feb 01 Moncton 2 Saint Mary's 4

Feb 02 Mount Royal 4 Calgary 5 (ot)
Feb 02 Carleton 3 Ottawa 2 (ot)
Feb 02 Lakehead 2 Ryerson 7
Feb 02 Queen's 2 R.M.C. 3

Feb 03 Manitoba 3 Saskatchewan 5
Feb 03 Lethbridge 1 Alberta 2
Feb 03 Calgary 2 Mount Royal 0
Feb 03 Regina 2 U.B.C. 5
Feb 03 New Brunswick 5 St. F.X. 3
Feb 03 U.P.E.I. 6 Dalhousie 2
Feb 03 Brock 5 Nipissing 0
Feb 03 Guelph 5 U.Q.T.R. 1
Feb 03 Lakehead 4 Waterloo 3
Feb 03 Laurier 1 Toronto 0
Feb 03 W. Ontario 4 Concordia 7
Feb 03 York 2 Laurentian 3 (ot)

Feb 04 Lethbridge 4 Alberta 3 (ot)
Feb 04 Manitoba 4 Saskatchewan 0
Feb 04 Regina 1 U.B.C. 4
Feb 04 Moncton 1 Acadia 4
Feb 04 New Brunswick 6 Dalhousie 4
Feb 04 U.P.E.I. 2 St. F.X. 4
Feb 04 Brock 3 Laurentian 6
Feb 04 Carleton 1 McGill 2
Feb 04 Guelph 3 Concordia 6
Feb 04 Lakehead 1 Waterloo 2
Feb 04 Queen's 2 U.O.I.T. 3 (ot)
Feb 04 Ryerson 2 Laurier 3 (ot)
Feb 04 W. Ontario 3 U.Q.T.R. 5
Feb 04 York 2 Nipissing 3 (so)


THE TABLE:

# TEAM
A
B
B-/C+
C/D
Conf.
Con-x
CIS-x
CIS
Other
TOTAL
A
1 UNB
0 0 0
8 1 1
15 1 2
0 0 0
23 2 3
1 0 0
3 0 0
27 2 3
0 2 0
27 4 3
2 SASK.
0 0 0
9 1 2
6 4 0
4 0 0
19 5 2
1 2 1
0 0 0
20 7 3
0 0 0
20 7 3
B
3 ALBERTA
1 3 0
6 2 0
6 2 2
4 0 0
17 7 2
3 1 2
0 0 0
20 8 4
5 1 0
25 9 4
4 ACADIA
1 3 1
0 3 1
17 2 0
0 0 0
18 8 2
1 0 0
1 1 0
20 9 2
0 2 0
20 11 2
5 CALGARY
1 3 0
4 3 1
9 3 0
2 0 0
16 9 1
3 2 1
0 0 0
19 11 2
0 0 0
19 11 2
6 ST.F-X
1 3 1
4 0 0
10 8 1
0 0 0
15 11 2
1 1 0
0 0 0
16 12 2
2 0 0
18 12 2
7 MCGILL
0 0 0
2 2 0
5 2 1
12 0 2
19 4 3
3 1 0
0 1 0
22 6 3
0 2 0
22 8 3
8 MOUNT ROYAL
1 2 1
2 5 1
8 2 0
4 0 0
15 9 2
2 0 0
0 0 0
17 9 2
0 3 0
17 12 2
9 CONCORDIA
0 0 0
0 2 1
6 2 0
12 3 1
18 7 2
0 1 0
1 1 0
19 9 2
2 0 0
21 9 2
10 QUEEN'S
0 0 0
3 0 0
2 4 2
12 2 1
17 6 3
1 2 0
0 0 0
18 8 3
0 1 1*
18 9 4*
B-
11 MANITOBA
2 1 1
2 7 1
5 3 0
4 0 0
13 11 2
3 1 0
2 0 0
18 12 2
2 1 0
20 13 2
12 ST.MARY'S
2 3 0
4 5 0
8 5 1
0 0 0
14 13 1
3 1 0
0 1 0
17 15 1
0 0 0
17 15 1
13 RYERSON
0 0 0
2 1 0
1 3 1
17 0 1
20 4 2
2 1 0
1 1 0
23 6 2
0 1 0
23 7 2
14 YORK
0 0 0
1 1 1
5 0 0
11 5 3
17 6 4
4 1 0
0 2 0
21 9 4
0 0 0
21 9 4
C+
15 UQTR
0 0 0
2 3 0
3 1 1
10 4 2
15 8 3
1 3 0
0 0 0
16 11 3
4 2 0
20 13 2
16 CARLETON
0 0 0
2 3 0
5 1 0
9 5 2
16 9 2
3 1 0
0 0 0
19 10 2
0 2 0
19 12 2
17 LETHBRIDGE
1 0 1
4 8 0
3 3 2
3 1 0
11 12 3
0 0 0
2 0 0
13 12 3
4 0 0
17 12 3
18 UPEI
1 3 0
3 6 1
6 5 3
0 0 0
10 14 4
1 1 0
0 0 0
11 15 4
0 2 0
11 17 4
19 UBC
1 3 0
3 5 2
4 3 1
2 2 0
10 13 3
2 0 0
1 1 0
13 14 3
2 0 0
15 14 3
20 MONCTON
0 4 0
2 7 1
8 6 0
0 0 0
10 17 1
0 4 0
0 0 0
10 21 1
0 0 0
10 21 1
21 UOIT
0 0 0
1 4 1
1 4 0
13 3 0
15 11 1
3 2 1
0 0 0
18 13 2
0 1 0
18 14 2
22 DALHOUSIE
0 3 2
2 6 1
6 8 0
0 0 0
8 17 3
0 0 0
1 0 0
9 17 3
0 1 0
9 18 3
C
23 OTTAWA
0 0 0
3 2 1
1 4 3
10 2 0
14 8 4
2 2 0
0 0 0
16 10 4
0 2 0
16 12 4
24 LAURIER
0 0 0
1 1 1
4 3 0
9 5 3
14 9 4
1 1 0
1 1 0
16 11 4
0 1 0
16 12 4
25 GUELPH
0 0 0
0 3 0
2 3 0
13 4 1
15 10 1
0 4 0
0 0 0
15 14 1
2 0 0
17 14 1
26 WINDSOR
0 0 0
0 3 0
5 5 1
7 4 1
12 12 2
2 1 0
0 0 0
14 13 2
0 2 0
14 15 2
27 LAURENTIAN
0 0 0
0 4 0
3 4 2
7 4 2
10 12 4
2 2 0
0 0 0
12 14 4
0 0 1*
12 14 5*
28 BROCK
0 0 0
1 2 0
3 4 0
8 7 1
12 13 1
1 0 0
0 0 0
13 13 1
0 2 0
13 15 1
29 WATERLOO
0 0 0
2 1 0
2 5 0
7 6 3
11 12 3
3 0 0
0 0 0
14 12 3
0 1 0
14 13 3
30 LAKEHEAD
0 0 0
0 2 0
1 3 2
10 8 0
11 13 2
2 0 0
0 4 0
13 17 2
0 0 0
13 17 2
C-
31 W.ONTARIO
0 0 0
1 2 1
1 6 0
6 8 1
8 16 2
2 2 0
0 0 0
10 18 2
1 0 0
11 18 2
32 NIPISSING
0 0 0
1 4 0
2 5 1
5 8 0
8 17 1
1 4 0
0 0 0
9 21 1
0 0 0
9 21 1
33 REGINA
0 4 0
0 8 2
3 9 0
0 0 0
3 21 2
0 4 0
0 0 0
3 25 2
0 2 0
3 27 2
34 RMC
0 0 0
0 5 0
2 5 0
3 8 2
5 18 2
1 3 0
0 0 0
6 21 2
1 2 0
7 23 2
35 TORONTO
0 0 0
0 3 0
2 5 0
3 11 2
5 19 2
1 1 2
0 0 0
6 20 4
1 0 1*
7 20 5*
* indicates total includes a tie game
Conf. indicates overall conference record
Con-x indicates exhibition record within conference
CIS-x indicates exhibition record within CIS but outside conference
CIS indicates regular season and exhibition record against CIS teams
Other indicates record against non-CIS teams
Total indicates record against all teams



There were a few minor shuffles, including RMC jumoing past Toronto in the race for the wooden spoon.

The B and B- juncture could go any one of a number of ways. Concordia and Queen's are clinging to the B level and Manitoba and St. Mary's are in B- but could make a jump. Concordia and Queen's play each other, and Queen's also plays Carleton. The loser of their head-to-head could be going down. Manitoba plays Alberta, so that's a chance for a promo. SMU faces St. FX and Dal.

The other tricky part is between C+ and C. I am pretty sure that UOIT and Dalhousie deserve a relegation. Once that is decided then comes the question as to which, if any, of Ottawa, Laurier, and Guelph should come up.

UOIT plays UQTR and need a win to show what they got. This week's win over Queen's earned them a reprieve.

Dalhousie have, of course, the difficult task of winning games in the AUS. They have Acadia and SMU to play.

Ottawa have a relatively soft touch to end, with a trip to Laurentian and Nipissing. They should probably be at C+ now. Losses there would kill them.

Guelph ends with a home-and-home against Ryerson, which is odd scheduling. Laurier plays just Windsor. Let's see how they do. I am thinking they will hold.

The East now leads the West in the OUA interlock by 55-44.


Last edited by Hollywood3: 02-05-2017 at 06:30 PM.
Hollywood3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2017, 02:56 PM
  #27
AdamMcg83
Registered User
 
AdamMcg83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 335
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood3 View Post
THE OFFICIAL HOLLYWOOD TOP 35: #14
TO FEBRUARY 5, 2017

There are two lumps which probably should have a change or two made: One between B and B- and the other between C+ and C. Here are the scores, followed by the table, followed by the discourse.

THE SCORES:

Feb 01 Moncton 2 Saint Mary's 4

Feb 02 Mount Royal 4 Calgary 5 (ot)
Feb 02 Carleton 3 Ottawa 2 (ot)
Feb 02 Lakehead 2 Ryerson 7
Feb 02 Queen's 2 R.M.C. 3

Feb 03 Manitoba 3 Saskatchewan 5
Feb 03 Lethbridge 1 Alberta 2
Feb 03 Calgary 2 Mount Royal 0
Feb 03 Regina 2 U.B.C. 5
Feb 03 New Brunswick 5 St. F.X. 3
Feb 03 U.P.E.I. 6 Dalhousie 2
Feb 03 Brock 5 Nipissing 0
Feb 03 Guelph 5 U.Q.T.R. 1
Feb 03 Lakehead 4 Waterloo 3
Feb 03 Laurier 1 Toronto 0
Feb 03 W. Ontario 4 Concordia 7
Feb 03 York 2 Laurentian 3 (ot)

Feb 04 Lethbridge 4 Alberta 3 (ot)
Feb 04 Manitoba 4 Saskatchewan 0
Feb 04 Regina 1 U.B.C. 4
Feb 04 Moncton 1 Acadia 4
Feb 04 New Brunswick 6 Dalhousie 4
Feb 04 U.P.E.I. 2 St. F.X. 4
Feb 04 Brock 3 Laurentian 6
Feb 04 Carleton 1 McGill 2
Feb 04 Guelph 3 Concordia 6
Feb 04 Lakehead 1 Waterloo 2
Feb 04 Queen's 2 U.O.I.T. 3 (ot)
Feb 04 Ryerson 2 Laurier 3 (ot)
Feb 04 W. Ontario 3 U.Q.T.R. 5
Feb 04 York 2 Nipissing 3 (so)


THE TABLE:

# TEAM
A
B
B-/C+
C/D
Conf.
Con-x
CIS-x
CIS
Other
TOTAL
A
1 UNB
0 0 0
8 1 1
15 1 2
0 0 0
23 2 3
1 0 0
3 0 0
27 2 3
0 2 0
27 4 3
2 SASK.
0 0 0
9 1 2
6 4 0
4 0 0
19 5 2
1 2 1
0 0 0
20 7 3
0 0 0
20 7 3
B
3 ALBERTA
1 3 0
6 2 0
6 2 2
4 0 0
17 7 2
3 1 2
0 0 0
20 8 4
5 1 0
25 9 4
4 ACADIA
1 3 1
0 3 1
17 2 0
0 0 0
18 8 2
1 0 0
1 1 0
20 9 2
0 2 0
20 11 2
5 CALGARY
1 3 0
4 3 1
9 3 0
2 0 0
16 9 1
3 2 1
0 0 0
19 11 2
0 0 0
19 11 2
6 ST.F-X
1 3 1
4 0 0
10 8 1
0 0 0
15 11 2
1 1 0
0 0 0
16 12 2
2 0 0
18 12 2
7 MCGILL
0 0 0
2 2 0
5 2 1
12 0 2
19 4 3
3 1 0
0 1 0
22 6 3
0 2 0
22 8 3
8 MOUNT ROYAL
1 2 1
2 5 1
8 2 0
4 0 0
15 9 2
2 0 0
0 0 0
17 9 2
0 3 0
17 12 2
9 CONCORDIA
0 0 0
0 2 1
6 2 0
12 3 1
18 7 2
0 1 0
1 1 0
19 9 2
2 0 0
21 9 2
10 QUEEN'S
0 0 0
3 0 0
2 4 2
12 2 1
17 6 3
1 2 0
0 0 0
18 8 3
0 1 1*
18 9 4*
B-
11 MANITOBA
2 1 1
2 7 1
5 3 0
4 0 0
13 11 2
3 1 0
2 0 0
18 12 2
2 1 0
20 13 2
12 ST.MARY'S
2 3 0
4 5 0
8 5 1
0 0 0
14 13 1
3 1 0
0 1 0
17 15 1
0 0 0
17 15 1
13 RYERSON
0 0 0
2 1 0
1 3 1
17 0 1
20 4 2
2 1 0
1 1 0
23 6 2
0 1 0
23 7 2
14 YORK
0 0 0
1 1 1
5 0 0
11 5 3
17 6 4
4 1 0
0 2 0
21 9 4
0 0 0
21 9 4
C+
15 UQTR
0 0 0
2 3 0
3 1 1
10 4 2
15 8 3
1 3 0
0 0 0
16 11 3
4 2 0
20 13 2
16 CARLETON
0 0 0
2 3 0
5 1 0
9 5 2
16 9 2
3 1 0
0 0 0
19 10 2
0 2 0
19 12 2
17 LETHBRIDGE
1 0 1
4 8 0
3 3 2
3 1 0
11 12 3
0 0 0
2 0 0
13 12 3
4 0 0
17 12 3
18 UPEI
1 3 0
3 6 1
6 5 3
0 0 0
10 14 4
1 1 0
0 0 0
11 15 4
0 2 0
11 17 4
19 UBC
1 3 0
3 5 2
4 3 1
2 2 0
10 13 3
2 0 0
1 1 0
13 14 3
2 0 0
15 14 3
20 MONCTON
0 4 0
2 7 1
8 6 0
0 0 0
10 17 1
0 4 0
0 0 0
10 21 1
0 0 0
10 21 1
21 UOIT
0 0 0
1 4 1
1 4 0
13 3 0
15 11 1
3 2 1
0 0 0
18 13 2
0 1 0
18 14 2
22 DALHOUSIE
0 3 2
2 6 1
6 8 0
0 0 0
8 17 3
0 0 0
1 0 0
9 17 3
0 1 0
9 18 3
C
23 OTTAWA
0 0 0
3 2 1
1 4 3
10 2 0
14 8 4
2 2 0
0 0 0
16 10 4
0 2 0
16 12 4
24 LAURIER
0 0 0
1 1 1
4 3 0
9 5 3
14 9 4
1 1 0
1 1 0
16 11 4
0 1 0
16 12 4
25 GUELPH
0 0 0
0 3 0
2 3 0
13 4 1
15 10 1
0 4 0
0 0 0
15 14 1
2 0 0
17 14 1
26 WINDSOR
0 0 0
0 3 0
5 5 1
7 4 1
12 12 2
2 1 0
0 0 0
14 13 2
0 2 0
14 15 2
27 LAURENTIAN
0 0 0
0 4 0
3 4 2
7 4 2
10 12 4
2 2 0
0 0 0
12 14 4
0 0 1*
12 14 5*
28 BROCK
0 0 0
1 2 0
3 4 0
8 7 1
12 13 1
1 0 0
0 0 0
13 13 1
0 2 0
13 15 1
29 WATERLOO
0 0 0
2 1 0
2 5 0
7 6 3
11 12 3
3 0 0
0 0 0
14 12 3
0 1 0
14 13 3
30 LAKEHEAD
0 0 0
0 2 0
1 3 2
10 8 0
11 13 2
2 0 0
0 4 0
13 17 2
0 0 0
13 17 2
C-
31 W.ONTARIO
0 0 0
1 2 1
1 6 0
6 8 1
8 16 2
2 2 0
0 0 0
10 18 2
1 0 0
11 18 2
32 NIPISSING
0 0 0
1 4 0
2 5 1
5 8 0
8 17 1
1 4 0
0 0 0
9 21 1
0 0 0
9 21 1
33 REGINA
0 4 0
0 8 2
3 9 0
0 0 0
3 21 2
0 4 0
0 0 0
3 25 2
0 2 0
3 27 2
34 RMC
0 0 0
0 5 0
2 5 0
3 8 2
5 18 2
1 3 0
0 0 0
6 21 2
1 2 0
7 23 2
35 TORONTO
0 0 0
0 3 0
2 5 0
3 11 2
5 19 2
1 1 2
0 0 0
6 20 4
1 0 1*
7 20 5*
* indicates total includes a tie game
Conf. indicates overall conference record
Con-x indicates exhibition record within conference
CIS-x indicates exhibition record within CIS but outside conference
CIS indicates regular season and exhibition record against CIS teams
Other indicates record against non-CIS teams
Total indicates record against all teams



There were a few minor shuffles, including RMC jumoing past Toronto in the race for the wooden spoon.

The B and B- juncture could go any one of a number of ways. Concordia and Queen's are clinging to the B level and Manitoba and St. Mary's are in B- but could make a jump. Concordia and Queen's play each other, and Queen's also plays Carleton. The loser of their head-to-head could be going down. Manitoba plays Alberta, so that's a chance for a promo. SMU faces St. FX and Dal.

The other tricky part is between C+ and C. I am pretty sure that UOIT and Dalhousie deserve a relegation. Once that is decided then comes the question as to which, if any, of Ottawa, Laurier, and Guelph should come up.

UOIT plays UQTR and need a win to show what they got. This week's win over Queen's earned them a reprieve.

Dalhousie have, of course, the difficult task of winning games in the AUS. They have Acadia and SMU to play.

Ottawa have a relatively soft touch to end, with a trip to Laurentian and Nipissing. They should probably be at C+ now. Losses there would kill them.

Guelph ends with a home-and-home against Ryerson, which is odd scheduling. Laurier plays just Windsor. Let's see how they do. I am thinking they will hold.

The East now leads the West in the OUA interlock by 55-44.
The FISU games are also complicating some recent OUA results - only three players on Team Canada are from OUA West teams (Simmonds, Moffat, Basso), while teams like Queen's, Carleton, and UQTR have been totally gutted. Kind of skews the results by no fault of yours, Holly.

AdamMcg83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-06-2017, 09:38 PM
  #28
Hollywood3
Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
 
Hollywood3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamMcg83 View Post
The FISU games are also complicating some recent OUA results - only three players on Team Canada are from OUA West teams (Simmonds, Moffat, Basso), while teams like Queen's, Carleton, and UQTR have been totally gutted. Kind of skews the results by no fault of yours, Holly.

Carleton the Doormat and UQTR have not done as well as expected all year.

Hollywood3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2017, 08:34 AM
  #29
AdamMcg83
Registered User
 
AdamMcg83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 335
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood3 View Post
Carleton the Doormat and UQTR have not done as well as expected all year.
For sure - As recently as three seasons ago, there was no chance of an upset by any of the 6-8 seeds in the first round of the OUA East playoffs. It's nice to see things even out across that division, but I still think Carleton and (to a larger extent) UQTR will act more like 20-win teams come playoff time.

AdamMcg83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2017, 06:01 PM
  #30
Hollywood3
Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
 
Hollywood3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamMcg83 View Post
For sure - As recently as three seasons ago, there was no chance of an upset by any of the 6-8 seeds in the first round of the OUA East playoffs. It's nice to see things even out across that division, but I still think Carleton and (to a larger extent) UQTR will act more like 20-win teams come playoff time.
Since they seem likely to play in the first round, one will hit the bricks early whilst the other should survive to play McGill.

Hollywood3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-15-2017, 12:16 AM
  #31
Hollywood3
Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
 
Hollywood3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 525
OHT 35 - Week 15

THE OFFICIAL HOLLYWOOD TOP 35: #15
TO FEBRUARY 12, 2017

This was the final week of the regular season. Therefore it was the last chance to change categories. With all results available, some teams were boosted to A-. For ranking purposes the remaining B were lumped in with the B-.

THE SCORES:

Feb 07 Guelph 2 Ryerson 5
Feb 07 U.Q.T.R. 7 R.M.C. 2
Feb 08 New Brunswick 2 Moncton 1 (ot)
Feb 09 Ryerson 11 Guelph 4

Feb 10 Alberta 4 Manitoba 2
Feb 10 Calgary 2 Regina 1 (ot)
Feb 10 U.B.C. 2 Mount Royal 1
Feb 10 Saskatchewan 4 Lethbridge 1
Feb 10 Acadia 2 Dalhousie 1
Feb 10 Saint Mary's 2 St. F.X. 3
Feb 10 Moncton 3 U.P.E.I. 4 (ot)
Feb 10 U.Q.T.R. 0 U.O.I.T. 2
Feb 10 McGill 2 Nipissing 1 (so)
Feb 10 Windsor 3 Waterloo 2 (ot)
Feb 10 R.M.C. 2 York 5
Feb 10 Toronto 2 Brock 5
Feb 10 W. Ontario 5 Lakehead 6 (so)
Feb 10 Concordia 6 Queen's 3
Feb 10 Ottawa 5 Laurentian 6 (ot)

Feb 11 Calgary 4 Regina 2
Feb 11 U.B.C. 2 Mount Royal 1
Feb 11 Alberta 1 Manitoba 2
Feb 11 Saskatchewan 5 Lethbridge 4
Feb 11 Dalhousie 1 Saint Mary's 4
Feb 11 St. F.X. 5 Acadia 8
Feb 11 U.P.E.I. 1 New Brunswick 3
Feb 11 Toronto 2 Waterloo 8
Feb 11 Ottawa 3 Nipissing 2
Feb 11 Queen's 2 Carleton 1 (ot)
Feb 11 R.M.C. 1 Brock 4
Feb 11 W. Ontario 5 Lakehead 6 (ot)
Feb 11 Windsor 2 Laurier 3
Feb 11 McGill 5 Laurentian 4 (ot)


THE TABLE:

# TEAM
A
B
C+
C/D
Conf.
Con-x
CIS-x
CIS
Other
TOTAL
A
1 UNB
4 1 0
7 1 2
9 0 1
5 0 0
25 2 3
1 0 0
3 0 0
29 2 3
0 2 0
29 4 3
2 SASK.
6 0 2
5 3 0
6 2 0
4 0 0
21 5 2
1 2 1
0 0 0
22 7 3
0 0 0
22 7 3
A-
3 ACADIA
1 3 1
1 3 1
13 2 0
5 0 0
20 8 2
1 0 0
1 1 0
22 9 2
0 2 0
22 11 2
4 ALBERTA
3 5 0
7 1 0
4 2 2
4 0 0
18 8 2
3 1 2
0 0 0
21 9 4
5 1 0
26 10 4
5 MCGILL
0 0 0
3 2 1
6 2 1
12 0 1
21 4 3
3 1 0
0 1 0
24 6 3
0 2 0
24 8 3
6 CALGARY
3 4 1
4 4 0
7 1 0
4 0 0
18 9 1
3 2 1
0 0 0
21 11 2
0 0 0
21 11 2
B
7 CONCORDIA
0 1 1
3 1 0
4 4 0
12 1 1
19 7 2
0 1 0
1 1 0
20 9 2
2 0 0
22 9 2
8 ST.F-X
5 4 1
2 3 0
6 3 1
3 2 0
16 12 2
1 1 0
0 0 0
17 13 2
2 0 0
19 13 2
9 QUEEN'S
2 0 0
0 1 1
6 4 1
10 2 1
18 7 3
1 2 0
0 0 0
19 9 3
0 1 1*
19 10 4*
10 MOUNT ROYAL
3 7 2
4 0 0
4 4 0
4 0 0
15 11 2
2 0 0
0 0 0
17 11 2
0 3 0
17 14 2
11 RYERSON
1 0 0
1 2 1
3 2 0
17 0 1
22 4 2
2 1 0
1 1 0
25 6 2
0 1 0
25 7 2
12 MANITOBA
5 5 2
0 4 0
5 3 0
4 0 0
14 12 2
3 1 0
2 0 0
19 13 2
2 1 0
21 14 2
13 ST.MARY'S
3 7 0
3 2 0
6 3 1
3 2 0
15 14 1
3 1 0
0 1 0
18 16 1
0 0 0
18 16 1
14 YORK
0 0 1
3 1 0
5 1 0
10 4 3
18 6 4
4 1 0
0 2 0
22 9 4
0 0 0
22 9 4
C+
15 UBC
4 7 1
4 3 1
2 1 1
2 2 0
12 13 3
2 0 0
1 1 0
15 14 3
2 0 0
17 14 3
16 UQTR
1 1 0
3 2 1
3 3 1
9 3 1
16 9 3
1 3 0
0 0 0
17 12 3
4 2 0
21 14 3
17 UPEI
1 8 1
5 4 1
3 1 1
2 2 1
11 15 4
1 1 0
0 0 0
12 16 4
0 2 0
12 18 4
18 CARLETON
0 2 0
4 1 1
5 1 0
7 5 2
16 9 3
3 1 0
0 0 0
19 10 3
0 2 0
19 12 3
19 OTTAWA
0 1 1
3 1 2
2 4 1
10 2 1
15 8 5
2 2 0
0 0 0
17 10 5
0 2 0
17 12 5
20 UOIT
1 1 0
1 4 1
4 3 0
10 3 0
16 11 1
3 2 1
0 0 0
19 13 2
0 1 0
19 14 2
21 LETHBRIDGE
3 8 1
3 5 0
2 0 2
3 1 0
11 14 3
0 0 0
2 0 0
13 14 3
4 0 0
17 14 3
22 MONCTON
0 8 2
4 6 0
4 0 1
2 3 0
10 17 3
0 4 0
0 0 0
10 21 3
0 0 0
10 21 3
23 LAURIER
1 0 0
2 3 1
2 2 0
10 4 3
15 9 4
1 1 0
1 1 0
17 11 4
0 1 0
17 12 4
C
24 DALHOUSIE
0 7 3
4 6 0
4 6 0
0 0 0
8 19 3
0 0 0
1 0 0
9 19 3
0 1 0
9 20 3
25 GUELPH
0 1 0
0 6 0
4 2 0
11 3 1
15 12 1
0 4 0
0 0 0
15 16 1
2 0 0
17 16 1
26 WINDSOR
0 2 0
1 4 1
2 3 1
10 4 0
13 13 2
2 1 0
0 0 0
15 14 2
0 2 0
15 16 2
27 LAURENTIAN
0 1 1
1 5 0
3 4 2
7 2 2
11 12 5
2 2 0
0 0 0
13 14 5
0 0 1*
13 14 6*
28 BROCK
0 1 0
3 3 0
2 3 1
9 6 0
14 13 1
1 0 0
0 0 0
15 13 1
0 2 0
15 15 1
29 WATERLOO
0 1 0
3 3 0
1 4 1
8 4 3
12 12 4
3 0 0
0 0 0
15 12 4
0 1 0
15 13 4
30 LAKEHEAD
0 0 0
0 5 1
3 2 1
10 6 0
13 13 2
2 0 0
0 4 0
15 17 2
0 0 0
15 17 2
C-
31 NIPISSING
0 1 1
2 5 0
3 4 1
3 8 0
8 18 2
1 4 0
0 0 0
9 22 2
0 0 0
9 22 2
32 W.ONTARIO
1 0 0
0 5 1
2 4 0
5 7 3
8 16 4
2 2 0
0 0 0
10 18 4
1 0 0
11 18 4
33 REGINA
0 10 2
0 7 1
3 5 0
0 0 0
3 22 3
0 4 0
0 0 0
3 26 3
0 2 0
3 28 3
D
34 RMC
0 2 0
1 5 0
1 8 0
3 6 2
5 21 2
1 3 0
0 0 0
6 24 2
1 2 0
7 26 2
35 TORONTO
0 1 0
0 6 0
2 3 0
3 11 2
5 21 2
1 1 2
0 0 0
6 22 4
1 0 1*
7 22 5*
* indicates total includes a tie game
Conf. indicates overall conference record
Con-x indicates exhibition record within conference
CIS-x indicates exhibition record within CIS but outside conference
CIS indicates regular season and exhibition record against CIS teams
Other indicates record against non-CIS teams
Total indicates record against all teams



So in the end there was some shuffling in order to give a semblance of balance across the categories. Since the regular season has ended we have a higher degree of confidence. Here's the deal:

- Acadia, Alberta, McGill, and Calgary went together into A-. In each case there was a solid gap between them and the next team in their division/conference, i.e. 5 to 8 points. For most of the season that gap did not exist. (This was the first time Alberta lost 8 games since 1996 when they lost 10.)

- The remaining B and B- teams were all lumped together in a new, expanded B level. After mulling things over, York just edged their way in from C+.

- I suspect UQTR and Carleton are better than their records. But this has to be based on records. They ended tied with Ottawa and were 4 points behind Queen's. Laurier also moved into C+ with a 5 game winning streak to close, 7-2-1 in the new year.

- It was hard to move Dalhousie down to C after they were C+ all year. They lost their last six, and were 2-10-0 in the new year. Guelph kept being on the verge of C+ but couldn't move up after closing 1-4.

- RMC and Toronto wound up with D's. Toronto was on a 4-3 roll in the new year. Then came 4 straight losses. RMC closd with 3 straight losses. The collapse of UWO and Toronto was surprising. Toronto was 1-1-2 in pre-season against OUA teams, then had a win and a tie in Michigan. Seemed like a decent enough start.

- At the end of the season, it is tempting to infer who might be on a roll entering playoffs. Here are the dirty dozen notable closings:

Team 2017
UNB 11-0-1
Sask 10-2-0
McGill 9-1-1
Ottawa 8-1-2
Acadia 9-2-1
Ryerson 9-2-1
York 7-1-2
Concordia 8-2-2
Alberta 8-3-1
Manitoba 8-3-1
Laurier 7-2-1
Carleton 6-2-2

RECORDS BY CONFERENCE

CONFERENCE
CWUAA
OUA
AUS
ACAC
NCAA
BCIHL
ACHA
Non-U
TOTAL
CWUAA 5-1-0 0-0-0 8-0-0 1-6-0 2-0-0 2-0-0 0-1-0 18-8-0
OUA 1-5-0 2-5-0 0-0-0 7-17-3* 0-0-0 0-0-0 4-2-0 14-27-3*
AUS 0-0-0 5-2-0 0-0-0 2-7-0 0-0-0 0-0-0 0-0-0 5-9-0
* indicates total includes a tie game

OUA INTERLOCK

EAST 55
WEST 45

Hollywood3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2017, 01:46 AM
  #32
Hollywood3
Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
 
Hollywood3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 525
Non-Playoff Teams

# TEAM
A
B
C+
C/D
Conf.
Con-x
CIS-x
CIS
Other
TOTAL
C+
21 LETHBRIDGE
3 8 1
3 5 0
2 0 2
3 1 0
11 14 3
0 0 0
2 0 0
13 14 3
4 0 0
17 14 3
C
24 DALHOUSIE
0 7 3
4 6 0
4 6 0
0 0 0
8 19 3
0 0 0
1 0 0
9 19 3
0 1 0
9 20 3
C-
31 NIPISSING
0 1 1
2 5 0
3 4 1
3 8 0
8 18 2
1 4 0
0 0 0
9 22 2
0 0 0
9 22 2
32 W.ONTARIO
1 0 0
0 5 1
2 4 0
5 7 3
8 16 4
2 2 0
0 0 0
10 18 4
1 0 0
11 18 4
33 REGINA
0 10 2
0 7 1
3 5 0
0 0 0
3 22 3
0 4 0
0 0 0
3 26 3
0 2 0
3 28 3
D
34 RMC
0 2 0
1 5 0
1 8 0
3 6 2
5 21 2
1 3 0
0 0 0
6 24 2
1 2 0
7 26 2
35 TORONTO
0 1 0
0 6 0
2 3 0
3 11 2
5 21 2
1 1 2
0 0 0
6 22 4
1 0 1*
7 22 5*
* indicates total includes a tie game
Conf. indicates overall conference record
Con-x indicates exhibition record within conference
CIS-x indicates exhibition record within CIS but outside conference
CIS indicates regular season and exhibition record against CIS teams
Other indicates record against non-CIS teams
Total indicates record against all teams



All I can say here is:
1. Lethbridge and Dalhousie would likely do well in the OUA.
2. Who saw the rapid decline of UWO and Toronto?

Hollywood3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-26-2017, 02:35 AM
  #33
Hollywood3
Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
 
Hollywood3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 525
Quarter-Final Losers

Scores:

Feb 15 Moncton 2 St. F.X. 6
Feb 15 U.P.E.I. 1 Saint Mary's 5
Feb 15 Concordia 0 U.O.I.T. 4
Feb 15 McGill 2 Laurentian 1 (ot)
Feb 15 Ottawa 2 Queen's 3 (ot)
Feb 15 U.Q.T.R. 2 Carleton 5
Feb 15 Waterloo 1 Ryerson 2
Feb 15 Windsor 3 Laurier 4 (ot)
Feb 15 York 3 Lakehead 2

Feb 16 Brock 1 Guelph 5

Feb 17 St. F.X. 4 Moncton 3
Feb 17 Saint Mary's 2 U.P.E.I. 7
Feb 17 Guelph 4 Brock 3 (ot)
Feb 17 Laurier 0 Windsor 1
Feb 17 Ryerson 4 Waterloo 5 (ot)
Feb 17 U.O.I.T. 2 Concordia 5
Feb 17 Queen's 2 Ottawa 3 (ot)
Feb 17 Manitoba 1 Mount Royal 6
Feb 17 U.B.C. 4 Calgary 5 (ot)

Feb 18 Lakehead 1 York 3
Feb 18 Waterloo 1 Ryerson 3
Feb 18 Windsor 3 Laurier 2 (ot)
Feb 18 Carleton 2 U.Q.T.R. 4
Feb 18 Laurentian 2 McGill 7
Feb 18 Ottawa 0 Queen's 2
Feb 18 U.O.I.T. 2 Concordia 3
Feb 18 U.B.C. 2 Calgary 5
Feb 18 Manitoba 3 Mount Royal 2

Feb 19 U.P.E.I. 3 Saint Mary's 4
Feb 19 U.Q.T.R. 3 Carleton 2
Feb 19 Manitoba 1 Mount Royal 7


# TEAM
A
B
C+
C/D
Conf.
Con-x
CIS-x
CIS
Other
TOTAL
B
12 MANITOBA
5 5 2
0 4 0
5 3 0
4 0 0
14 12 2
3 1 0
2 0 0
19 13 2
2 1 0
21 14 2
1 2 -
1 2 -
20 15 2
22 16 2
C+
15 UBC
4 7 1
4 3 1
2 1 1
2 2 0
12 13 3
2 0 0
1 1 0
15 14 3
2 0 0
17 14 3
0 2 -
0 2 -
15 16 3
17 16 3
17 UPEI
1 8 1
5 4 1
3 1 1
2 2 1
11 15 4
1 1 0
0 0 0
12 16 4
0 2 0
12 18 4
1 2 -
1 2 -
13 18 4
13 20 4
18 CARLETON
0 2 0
4 1 1
5 1 0
7 5 2
16 9 3
3 1 0
0 0 0
19 10 3
0 2 0
19 12 3
1 2 -
1 2 -
20 12 3
20 14 3
19 OTTAWA
0 1 1
3 1 2
2 4 1
10 2 1
15 8 5
2 2 0
0 0 0
17 10 5
0 2 0
17 12 5
1 2 -
1 2 -
18 12 5
18 14 5
20 UOIT
1 1 0
1 4 1
4 3 0
10 3 0
16 11 1
3 2 1
0 0 0
19 13 2
0 1 0
19 14 2
1 2 -
1 2 -
20 15 2
20 16 2
22 MONCTON
0 8 2
4 6 0
4 0 1
2 3 0
10 17 3
0 4 0
0 0 0
10 21 3
0 0 0
10 21 3
0 2 -
0 2 -
10 23 3
10 23 3
23 LAURIER
1 0 0
2 3 1
2 2 0
10 4 3
15 9 4
1 1 0
1 1 0
17 11 4
0 1 0
17 12 4
1 2 -
1 2 -
18 13 4
18 14 4
C
27 LAURENTIAN
0 1 1
1 5 0
3 4 2
7 2 2
11 12 5
2 2 0
0 0 0
13 14 5
0 0 1*
13 14 6*
0 2 -
0 2 -
13 16 5
13 16 6*
28 BROCK
0 1 0
3 3 0
2 3 1
9 6 0
14 13 1
1 0 0
0 0 0
15 13 1
0 2 0
15 15 1
0 2 -
0 2 -
15 15 1
15 17 1
29 WATERLOO
0 1 0
3 3 0
1 4 1
8 4 3
12 12 4
3 0 0
0 0 0
15 12 4
0 1 0
15 13 4
1 2 -
1 2 -
16 14 4
16 15 4
30 LAKEHEAD
0 0 0
0 5 1
3 2 1
10 6 0
13 13 2
2 0 0
0 4 0
15 17 2
0 0 0
15 17 2
0 2 -
0 2 -
15 19 2
15 19 2
* indicates total includes a tie game
Conf. indicates overall conference record
Con-x indicates exhibition record within conference
CIS-x indicates exhibition record within CIS but outside conference
CIS indicates regular season and exhibition record against CIS teams
Other indicates record against non-CIS teams
Total indicates record against all teams



All these teams lost to a higher ranked team, except in the case of #23 Laurier who lost to #26 Windsor.


Last edited by Hollywood3: 02-26-2017 at 03:17 PM.
Hollywood3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-07-2017, 07:55 AM
  #34
Hollywood3
Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
 
Hollywood3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 525
Semi-final Losers

Scores:

SEMI-FINAL ROUND

Feb 22 Ryerson 2 Windsor 4
Feb 22 Guelph 2 York 3
Feb 22 U.Q.T.R. 1 McGill 3
Feb 22 Queen's 3 Concordia 1

Feb 23 York 6 Guelph 2
Feb 23 Saint Mary's 1 New Brunswick 5
Feb 23 St. F.X. 4 Acadia 3 (ot)

Feb 24 Mount Royal 3 Saskatchewan 4
Feb 24 Calgary 4 Alberta 5 (ot)
Feb 24 Concordia 2 Queen's 0
Feb 24 Saint Mary's 3 New Brunswick 7
Feb 24 St. F.X. 4 Acadia 2

Feb 25 Mount Royal 2 Saskatchewan 3
Feb 25 Calgary 2 Alberta 3
Feb 25 Windsor 3 Ryerson 1
Feb 25 McGill 2 U.Q.T.R. 1

Feb 26 Queen's 2 Concordia 0

Feb 27 New Brunswick 2 Saint Mary's 3
Feb 27 Acadia 4 St. F.X. 5 (ot)

Feb 28 New Brunswick 2 Saint Mary's 1

FINAL ROUND

Mar 01 York 5 Windsor 3
Mar 01 Queen's 2 McGill 1

Mar 03 Alberta 4 Saskatchewan 3
Mar 03 McGill 2 Queen's 4
Mar 03 Windsor 4 York 2

Mar 04 Alberta 0 Saskatchewan 2
Mar 04 Windsor 3 York 6

Mar 05 Alberta 6 Saskatchewan 3


THE TABLE:

# TEAM
A
B
C+
C/D
Conf.
Con-x
CIS-x
CIS
Other
TOTAL
A-
3 ACADIA
1 3 1
1 3 1
13 2 0
5 0 0
20 8 2
1 0 0
1 1 0
22 9 2
0 2 0
22 11 2
0 3 -
0 3 -
22 12 2
22 14 2
5 MCGILL
0 0 0
3 2 1
6 2 1
12 0 1
21 4 3
3 1 0
0 1 0
24 6 3
0 2 0
24 8 3
0 2 -
2 0 -
2 0 -
4 2 -
25 6 3
28 10 3
6 CALGARY
3 4 1
4 4 0
7 1 0
4 0 0
18 9 1
3 2 1
0 0 0
21 11 2
0 0 0
21 11 2
0 2 -
2 0 -
2 2 -
20 11 1
23 13 2
B
7 CONCORDIA
0 1 1
3 1 0
4 4 0
12 1 1
19 7 2
0 1 0
1 1 0
20 9 2
2 0 0
22 9 2
1 2 -
2 1 -
3 3 -
23 12 2
25 12 2
10 MOUNT ROYAL
3 7 2
4 0 0
4 4 0
4 0 0
15 11 2
2 0 0
0 0 0
17 11 2
0 3 0
17 14 2
0 2 -
2 1 -
2 3 -
19 14 2
19 17 2
11 RYERSON
1 0 0
1 2 1
3 2 0
17 0 1
22 4 2
2 1 0
1 1 0
25 6 2
0 1 0
25 7 2
2 3 -
2 3 -
27 9 2
27 10 2
13 ST.MARY'S
3 7 0
3 2 0
6 3 1
3 2 0
15 14 1
3 1 0
0 1 0
18 16 1
0 0 0
18 16 1
1 3 -
2 1 -
3 4 -
21 20 1
21 20 1
C+
16 UQTR
1 1 0
3 2 1
3 3 1
9 3 1
16 9 3
1 3 0
0 0 0
17 12 3
4 2 0
21 14 3
0 2 -
2 1 -
2 3 -
19 15 3
23 17 3
C
25 GUELPH
0 1 0
0 6 0
4 2 0
11 3 1
15 12 1
0 4 0
0 0 0
15 16 1
2 0 0
17 16 1
0 2 -
2 0 -
2 2 -
17 18 1
19 18 1
26 WINDSOR
0 2 0
1 4 1
2 3 1
10 4 0
13 13 2
2 1 0
0 0 0
15 14 2
0 2 0
15 16 2
3 2 -
2 1 -
5 3 -
20 17 2
20 19 2
* indicates total includes a tie game
Conf. indicates overall conference record
Con-x indicates exhibition record within conference
CIS-x indicates exhibition record within CIS but outside conference
CIS indicates regular season and exhibition record against CIS teams
Other indicates record against non-CIS teams
Total indicates record against all teams



This includes the teams eliminated in the division and conference semi-finals (division finals) in the OUA. The AUS and OUA conference semi-final losers still stay alive, though. So only Calgary, MRU, Ryerson, Guelph, Concordia, and UQTR have been eliminated.

Hollywood3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2017, 11:26 PM
  #35
Hollywood3
Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
 
Hollywood3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 525
Finalists and Bronze Playoff Teams

THE SCORES:

FINAL AND BRONZE GAMES:
Mar 06 St. F.X. 2 New Brunswick 1
Mar 06 Saint Mary's 1 Acadia 5
Mar 08 New Brunswick 4 St. F.X. 5
Mar 08 Acadia 3 Saint Mary's 0
Mar 10 Windsor 3 McGill 6
Mar 11 Queen's 3 York 4

UNIVERSITY CUP:
Mar 16 Acadia 4 Alberta 1
Mar 16 New Brunswick 5 Queen's 1
Mar 17 Saskatchewan 1 York 0 (OT)
Mar 17 McGill 1 St. F.X. 4
Mar 18 Acadia 0 New Brunswick 3
Mar 18 Saskatchewan 8 St. F.X. 0
Mar 19 Acadia 7 St. F.X. 3
Mar 19 New Brunswick 5 Saskatchean 3


THE TABLE:

# TEAM
A
B
C+
C/D
Conf.
Con-x
CIS-x
CIS
Other
TOTAL
A
1 UNB
4 1 0
7 1 2
9 0 1
5 0 0
25 2 3
1 0 0
3 0 0
29 2 3
0 2 0
29 4 3
2 0 -
4 3 -
6 3 -
35 5 3
35 7 3
2 SASK.
6 0 2
5 3 0
6 2 0
4 0 0
21 5 2
1 2 1
0 0 0
22 7 3
0 0 0
22 7 3
1 3 -
4 0 -
5 3 -
27 10 3
27 10 3
A-
3 ACADIA
1 3 1
1 3 1
13 2 0
5 0 0
20 8 2
1 0 0
1 1 0
22 9 2
0 2 0
22 11 2
1 1 -
3 3 -
4 4 -
26 13 2
26 15 2
4 ALBERTA
3 5 0
7 1 0
4 2 2
4 0 0
18 8 2
3 1 2
0 0 0
21 9 4
5 1 0
26 10 4
4 2 -
4 2 -
25 11 4
30 12 4
5 MCGILL
0 0 0
3 2 1
6 2 1
12 0 1
21 4 3
3 1 0
0 1 0
24 6 3
0 2 0
24 8 3
0 3 -
2 0 -
3 0 -
5 3 -
29 9 3
29 11 3
B
8 ST.F-X
5 4 1
2 3 0
6 3 1
3 2 0
16 12 2
1 1 0
0 0 0
17 13 2
2 0 0
19 13 2
6 2 -
2 0 -
8 2 -
25 15 2
27 15 2
9 QUEEN'S
2 0 0
0 1 1
6 4 1
10 2 1
18 7 3
1 2 0
0 0 0
19 9 3
0 1 1*
19 10 4*
2 1 -
2 2 -
2 1 -
6 4 -
25 13 3
25 14 4*
13 ST.MARY'S
3 7 0
3 2 0
6 3 1
3 2 0
15 14 1
3 1 0
0 1 0
18 16 1
0 0 0
18 16 1
1 5 -
2 1 -
3 6 -
21 22 1
21 22 1
14 YORK
0 0 1
3 1 0
5 1 0
10 4 3
18 6 4
4 1 0
0 2 0
22 9 4
0 0 0
22 9 4
0 1 -
1 0 -
6 1 -
7 2 -
29 11 4
29 11 4
C
26 WINDSOR
0 2 0
1 4 1
2 3 1
10 4 0
13 13 2
2 1 0
0 0 0
15 14 2
0 2 0
15 16 2
0 1 -
3 2 -
2 1 -
5 4 -
20 18 2
20 20 2
* indicates total includes a tie game
Conf. indicates overall conference record
Con-x indicates exhibition record within conference
CIS-x indicates exhibition record within CIS but outside conference
CIS indicates regular season and exhibition record against CIS teams
Other indicates record against non-CIS teams
Total indicates record against all teams



This includes all the teams not previously eliminated and those who played in the bronze games in the AUS and OUA.

Hollywood3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2017, 11:49 PM
  #36
Hollywood3
Bison/Jet/Moose Fan
 
Hollywood3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,216
vCash: 525
OHT35 - Playoffs Added

THE OFFICIAL HOLLYWOOD TOP 35
WITH PLAYOFFS ADDED

The rankings end with the regular season. But for the sake of completeness I have added a final table with the playoff results added for all teams.

THE TABLE:

# TEAM
A
B
C+
C/D
Conf.
Con-x
CIS-x
CIS
Other
TOTAL
A
1 UNB
4 1 0
7 1 2
9 0 1
5 0 0
25 2 3
1 0 0
3 0 0
29 2 3
0 2 0
29 4 3
2 0 -
4 3 -
6 3 -
35 5 3
35 7 3
2 SASK.
6 0 2
5 3 0
6 2 0
4 0 0
21 5 2
1 2 1
0 0 0
22 7 3
0 0 0
22 7 3
1 3 -
4 0 -
5 3 -
27 10 3
27 10 3
A-
3 ACADIA
1 3 1
1 3 1
13 2 0
5 0 0
20 8 2
1 0 0
1 1 0
22 9 2
0 2 0
22 11 2
1 1 -
3 3 -
4 4 -
26 13 2
26 15 2
4 ALBERTA
3 5 0
7 1 0
4 2 2
4 0 0
18 8 2
3 1 2
0 0 0
21 9 4
5 1 0
26 10 4
4 2 -
4 2 -
25 11 4
30 12 4
5 MCGILL
0 0 0
3 2 1
6 2 1
12 0 1
21 4 3
3 1 0
0 1 0
24 6 3
0 2 0
24 8 3
0 3 -
2 0 -
3 0 -
5 3 -
29 9 3
29 11 3
6 CALGARY
3 4 1
4 4 0
7 1 0
4 0 0
18 9 1
3 2 1
0 0 0
21 11 2
0 0 0
21 11 2
0 2 -
2 0 -
2 2 -
20 11 1
23 13 2
B
7 CONCORDIA
0 1 1
3 1 0
4 4 0
12 1 1
19 7 2
0 1 0
1 1 0
20 9 2
2 0 0
22 9 2
1 2 -
2 1 -
3 3 -
23 12 2
25 12 2
8 ST.F-X
5 4 1
2 3 0
6 3 1
3 2 0
16 12 2
1 1 0
0 0 0
17 13 2
2 0 0
19 13 2
6 2 -
2 0 -
8 2 -
25 15 2
27 15 2
9 QUEEN'S
2 0 0
0 1 1
6 4 1
10 2 1
18 7 3
1 2 0
0 0 0
19 9 3
0 1 1*
19 10 4*
2 1 -
2 2 -
2 1 -
6 4 -
25 13 3
25 14 4*
10 MOUNT ROYAL
3 7 2
4 0 0
4 4 0
4 0 0
15 11 2
2 0 0
0 0 0
17 11 2
0 3 0
17 14 2
0 2 -
2 1 -
2 3 -
19 14 2
19 17 2
11 RYERSON
1 0 0
1 2 1
3 2 0
17 0 1
22 4 2
2 1 0
1 1 0
25 6 2
0 1 0
25 7 2
2 3 -
2 3 -
27 9 2
27 10 2
12 MANITOBA
5 5 2
0 4 0
5 3 0
4 0 0
14 12 2
3 1 0
2 0 0
19 13 2
2 1 0
21 14 2
1 2 -
1 2 -
20 15 2
22 16 2
13 ST.MARY'S
3 7 0
3 2 0
6 3 1
3 2 0
15 14 1
3 1 0
0 1 0
18 16 1
0 0 0
18 16 1
1 5 -
2 1 -
3 6 -
21 22 1
21 22 1
14 YORK
0 0 1
3 1 0
5 1 0
10 4 3
18 6 4
4 1 0
0 2 0
22 9 4
0 0 0
22 9 4
0 1 -
1 0 -
6 1 -
7 2 -
29 11 4
29 11 4
C+
15 UBC
4 7 1
4 3 1
2 1 1
2 2 0
12 13 3
2 0 0
1 1 0
15 14 3
2 0 0
17 14 3
0 2 -
0 2 -
15 16 3
17 16 3
16 UQTR
1 1 0
3 2 1
3 3 1
9 3 1
16 9 3
1 3 0
0 0 0
17 12 3
4 2 0
21 14 3
0 2 -
2 1 -
2 3 -
19 15 3
23 17 3
17 UPEI
1 8 1
5 4 1
3 1 1
2 2 1
11 15 4
1 1 0
0 0 0
12 16 4
0 2 0
12 18 4
1 2 -
1 2 -
13 18 4
13 20 4
18 CARLETON
0 2 0
4 1 1
5 1 0
7 5 2
16 9 3
3 1 0
0 0 0
19 10 3
0 2 0
19 12 3
1 2 -
1 2 -
20 12 3
20 14 3
19 OTTAWA
0 1 1
3 1 2
2 4 1
10 2 1
15 8 5
2 2 0
0 0 0
17 10 5
0 2 0
17 12 5
1 2 -
1 2 -
18 12 5
18 14 5
20 UOIT
1 1 0
1 4 1
4 3 0
10 3 0
16 11 1
3 2 1
0 0 0
19 13 2
0 1 0
19 14 2
1 2 -
1 2 -
20 15 2
20 16 2
21 LETHBRIDGE
3 8 1
3 5 0
2 0 2
3 1 0
11 14 3
0 0 0
2 0 0
13 14 3
4 0 0
17 14 3
- - -
22 MONCTON
0 8 2
4 6 0
4 0 1
2 3 0
10 17 3
0 4 0
0 0 0
10 21 3
0 0 0
10 21 3
0 2 -
0 2 -
10 23 3
10 23 3
23 LAURIER
1 0 0
2 3 1
2 2 0
10 4 3
15 9 4
1 1 0
1 1 0
17 11 4
0 1 0
17 12 4
1 2 -
1 2 -
18 13 4
18 14 4
C
24 DALHOUSIE
0 7 3
4 6 0
4 6 0
0 0 0
8 19 3
0 0 0
1 0 0
9 19 3
0 1 0
9 20 3
- - -
25 GUELPH
0 1 0
0 6 0
4 2 0
11 3 1
15 12 1
0 4 0
0 0 0
15 16 1
2 0 0
17 16 1
0 2 -
2 0 -
2 2 -
17 18 1
19 18 1
26 WINDSOR
0 2 0
1 4 1
2 3 1
10 4 0
13 13 2
2 1 0
0 0 0
15 14 2
0 2 0
15 16 2
0 1 -
3 2 -
2 1 -
5 4 -
20 18 2
20 20 2
27 LAURENTIAN
0 1 1
1 5 0
3 4 2
7 2 2
11 12 5
2 2 0
0 0 0
13 14 5
0 0 1*
13 14 6*
0 2 -
0 2 -
13 16 5
13 16 6*
28 BROCK
0 1 0
3 3 0
2 3 1
9 6 0
14 13 1
1 0 0
0 0 0
15 13 1
0 2 0
15 15 1
0 2 -
0 2 -
15 15 1
15 17 1
29 WATERLOO
0 1 0
3 3 0
1 4 1
8 4 3
12 12 4
3 0 0
0 0 0
15 12 4
0 1 0
15 13 4
1 2 -
1 2 -
16 14 4
16 15 4
30 LAKEHEAD
0 0 0
0 5 1
3 2 1
10 6 0
13 13 2
2 0 0
0 4 0
15 17 2
0 0 0
15 17 2
0 2 -
0 2 -
15 19 2
15 19 2
C-
31 NIPISSING
0 1 1
2 5 0
3 4 1
3 8 0
8 18 2
1 4 0
0 0 0
9 22 2
0 0 0
9 22 2
- - -
32 W.ONTARIO
1 0 0
0 5 1
2 4 0
5 7 3
8 16 4
2 2 0
0 0 0
10 18 4
1 0 0
11 18 4
- - -
33 REGINA
0 10 2
0 7 1
3 5 0
0 0 0
3 22 3
0 4 0
0 0 0
3 26 3
0 2 0
3 28 3
- - -
D
34 RMC
0 2 0
1 5 0
1 8 0
3 6 2
5 21 2
1 3 0
0 0 0
6 24 2
1 2 0
7 26 2
- - -
35 TORONTO
0 1 0
0 6 0
2 3 0
3 11 2
5 21 2
1 1 2
0 0 0
6 22 4
1 0 1*
7 22 5*
- - -
* indicates total includes a tie game
Conf. indicates overall conference record
Con-x indicates exhibition record within conference
CIS-x indicates exhibition record within CIS but outside conference
CIS indicates regular season and exhibition record against CIS teams
Other indicates record against non-CIS teams
Total indicates record against all teams


Last edited by Hollywood3: 03-21-2017 at 12:06 AM.
Hollywood3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2017 All Rights Reserved.