HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Koivu, Kovalev, Markov, Zednik, Dowd, Ryder, Brisebois, Rivet, Bulis, KomisarekThread

Closed Thread

Old
04-27-2004, 10:54 PM
Slick Nick

vCash: 500
Koivu, Kovalev, Markov, Zednik, Dowd, Ryder, Brisebois, Rivet, Bulis, KomisarekThread

You fill it!

Old
04-27-2004, 10:56 PM
not quite yoda

What kind of a title is that? And this is so far the most uselessly opened thread. ever.

PS-- I want those 4 seconds of my life back.

Old
04-27-2004, 10:57 PM
EaGLE1

Kovalev has been great again tonight. He was the best player on the ice with Saku.
We MUST sign him. We have to sign him at all cost. 7 millions would be OK with me since Holik, Guerin receive 9.

If he is not in the team next year, we are in trouble again. We will be labelled as a team with heart but lacking talent.

Old
04-27-2004, 10:58 PM
Kerberos*

Send a message via ICQ to   Kerberos* Send a message via MSN to   Kerberos*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Nick
You fill it!
all have names?

Old
04-27-2004, 11:04 PM
Slick Nick

I thought we could give them credit for their game. They were the best on our side..

Old
04-27-2004, 11:05 PM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
*jumps out of seat with hand waving in air*

OH, I FOUND IT!! I know the common denominator!!! They all PLAY FOR THE CANADIENS!!!

So do I get a sticker on my forehead or what?

Lafleur once got a sticker on his forehead. He says that happened when the trainers ran out of thread for stitches in a very bloody game against the Maple Leafs.

Old
04-27-2004, 11:08 PM
Slick Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois
*jumps out of seat with hand waving in air*

OH, I FOUND IT!! I know the common denominator!!! They all PLAY FOR THE CANADIENS!!!

So do I get a sticker on my forehead or what?

Lafleur once got a sticker on his forehead. He says that happened when the trainers ran out of thread for stitches in a very bloody game against the Maple Leafs.

Last edited by Slick Nick: 04-28-2004 at 12:38 AM.
Old
04-27-2004, 11:24 PM
FerrisRox

Quote:
I thought we could give them credit for their game. They were the best on our side..
Hmmm Komisarek coughs up the puck in transition then allows Richards to put his own rebound in after blown coverage and failing to clear the rebound to safety, and you list him as "the best on our side?"

Glad you are not coaching the team.

Last edited by FerrisRox: 04-27-2004 at 11:41 PM.
Old
04-27-2004, 11:33 PM
Slick Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisRox
Hmmm Komisarek coughs up the puck in transition then allows Stillman to put his own rebound in after blown coverage and failing to clear the rebound to safety, and you list him as "the best on our side?"

Glad you are not coaching the team.
hummm, hummmm..Theodroe dosen't make the save..and...

I was one of the guys sending Komisaek to Hamilton, but he reveled to be one of the best Dmans in the offensive zone (gerat point shots), and a good guy at defence. Those who sucked: Souray, Bouillon, Komi (not that bad) ...

Old
04-27-2004, 11:40 PM
FerrisRox

Quote:
hummm, hummmm..Theodroe dosen't make the save..and...

I was one of the guys sending Komisaek to Hamilton, but he reveled to be one of the best Dmans in the offensive zone (gerat point shots), and a good guy at defence. Those who sucked: Souray, Bouillon, Komi (not that bad) ...
So after Komisarek coughs it up, and allows Stillman to gain the zone, and after Theodore makes the save... you want to blame Theodore for getting beaten on the rebound?

Why wasn't Komisarek back to GET that rebound? Or at least, to tie up or impede the shot of Richards? Richards had so much time he was able to be patient and bank it in? This is OVERTIME. The bozos who bash Theodore are actually blaming him for this. Where is the defense?

What was Komisarek DOING on that play?

Old
04-27-2004, 11:41 PM
not quite yoda

nevermind...

Old
04-27-2004, 11:44 PM
HF-Addict

FerrixRox,

I thought it was a thread for praising players, you aren,t gonna tell me you want us to add José Théodore to that list. So drop it, plenty of others threads to protect José.

Kudos to Komi, he wasn't asked to do anything special and he did better than expectations. I agree with the starter of this thread about the choice of Komi. How many of you weren't cheering every of his crushing hits ?A point can be made about this game we just played, but again, I don't think he was bad for a rookie.

All those names I agree with, even if maybe they didn't all score or got points, they were trying and making things happen. Kovalev really played AWSOME in the play-offs. He proved me wrong and I am very happy that it happens. I liked watching this guy, he used his body to get the puck, nice pass, he shoots. Kovalev and Koivu together is a great duo, with Bulis to get the puck in the corners, I felt the 1st line was really really good.

Last edited by HF-Addict: 04-27-2004 at 11:49 PM.
Old
04-28-2004, 02:06 AM
db23

Quote:
So after Komisarek coughs it up, and allows Stillman to gain the zone, and after Theodore makes the save... you want to blame Theodore for getting beaten on the rebound?

Why wasn't Komisarek back to GET that rebound? Or at least, to tie up or impede the shot of Richards? Richards had so much time he was able to be patient and bank it in? This is OVERTIME. The bozos who bash Theodore are actually blaming him for this. Where is the defense?

What was Komisarek DOING on that play?
Komisarek is a rookie and certainly hasn't been the worst defenceman out there in the playoffs.

Theodore has been lame all year long. He is still living off the one great season of his career. Before and after he has not been exceptional in any way.

Old
04-28-2004, 10:06 AM
fufonzo

Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
Quote:
Why wasn't Komisarek back to GET that rebound?
Komi was back and tied up the trailing man. Souray should have actually grabbed the puck carrier instead of the guy Komi was tying up.
Whatever, not much we can do now. Let's hope for 4 straight wins!

Old
04-28-2004, 10:24 AM
Istvan

I like the idea of having KOvalev-KOivu-KOstsitsyn with KOmisarek and MarKOv and calling them the KO unit. Eventually KOrneev can take Markov's place.

Old
04-28-2004, 11:46 AM
Cayouche5

vCash: 587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Istvan
I like the idea of having KOvalev-KOivu-KOstsitsyn with KOmisarek and MarKOv and calling them the KO unit. Eventually KOrneev can take Markov's place.
how about Korkipari ?

Old
04-28-2004, 09:36 PM
Istvan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayouche5
how about Korkipari ?
Darn. Missed one.

Closed Thread