HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Check this out

Closed Thread

Old
04-28-2004, 10:07 PM
Stefan_Latulippe

vCash: 500
Check this out

Here's what I sent to Rejean Tremblay

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/chroniqueu...VycHJlc3NlLmNh

Old
04-28-2004, 10:11 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
What does it say???

Translation please!

Old
04-28-2004, 10:16 PM
Stefan_Latulippe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
What does it say???

Translation please!
I just told him that he should tell his readers that Theo sucked during the playoffs and the reason he is not doing it is because Theo is going out with Stephanie Cloutier...daughter,s of the biggest impressario in Quebec and he is not going to byte the hand that feeds him.....Tremblay is writing tv series....

Old
04-28-2004, 10:22 PM
chicpea*

Yikes. That's quite the shot.

Old
04-28-2004, 10:22 PM
Moumni_Bachir

Send a message via ICQ to Moumni_Bachir
Il répond quand?

When he'll answer?

Old
04-28-2004, 10:28 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Yes he'll partially agree but he will also said that without him, there's no playoffs... That same lame excuse all over again. Mark my words, he'll tell you that.

Old
04-28-2004, 10:30 PM
Stefan_Latulippe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax²+bx+c
Yes he'll partially agree but he will also said that without him, there's no playoffs... That same lame excuse all over again. Mark my words, he'll tell you that.
It is not blame it is more saying that he made a mistake....journalists are saying that Sundstrom made a mistake....they should also say the samething about ANY Habs players.

Old
04-28-2004, 10:38 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan_Latulippe
It is not blame it is more saying that he made a mistake....journalists are saying that Sundstrom made a mistake....they should also say the samething about ANY Habs players.
There's one thing that bothers me on the play. Everyone says that Craig Rivet did a bad play by not going after Vinny. The last news on Rivet are that he was playing on the right side, there was a possibility that one player crashed the net from his side. He was positioned to do two things : let Theo see the puck and clear the rebound. If he went on Vinny, he would have obviously been right in front of Theodore (and Vinny was there so that makes 2 players in front of Theo) , blocking hiw vision at 100% and therefore, if a goal was scored he would've gotten bashed for this. The guy did his job, Theodore didn't. Each time on TV, when Bouillon or Rivet go in front of Theodore to play the puck or the player, they bash the guy because Theo can't see the puck. Also, I always said that sending Perreault in the defensive zone with less than a minute to play is plain stupid. The guy was once again covering empty spaces of the zone. Anyways...

Old
04-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Stefan_Latulippe

Quote:
The guy was once again covering empty spaces of the zone. Anyways...
He won the faceoff. Dont blame him for that. Sundstrom, OUR DEFENSIVE EXPERT being paid 1.95 million USD to play defense....not to score but to play defense....and he did not do it. This is just has bad as a goalie letting a puck in from the redline in.

Old
04-28-2004, 10:45 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
He won the faceoff. Dont blame him for that. Sundstrom, OUR DEFENSIVE EXPERT being paid 1.95 million USD to play defense....not to score but to play defense....and he did not do it. This is just has bad as a goalie letting a puck in from the redline in.
I haven't seen Sundstrom doing a lot of mistakes. It's not like if it happens very often. It happened once since he's here! As for Theodore, he stroke back 2 minutes of play later...

Old
04-28-2004, 10:50 PM
Stefan_Latulippe

Quote:
I haven't seen Sundstrom doing a lot of mistakes. It's not like if it happens very often. It happened once since he's here! As for Theodore, he stroke back 2 minutes of play later...
Habs are 0 and 3 with him in the lineup.

Old
04-28-2004, 11:50 PM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:

Never stops do you... I would take Sundstrom at 2 millions per year over Dackell and Juneau any day of the week. He is sound defensively except for that one freaking mistakes... yeah count them, ONE. Plus he has pretty good passing abilities. So stop bashing him, it's just getting very annoying.

Old
04-29-2004, 12:14 AM
RE-HABS

Blame the boys for missed scoring attempts, blame the guys for too many penalties (refs are to blame really), blame Sunny for his bad clear, blame Rivet for missing his assignment on Vinny or even blame Theo freezing the puck and forcing a faceoff in our end that late in the game...there were too many too blame.

We need to play better period, keep it simple...its the little and simple things that are hurting this team right now.

Old
04-29-2004, 06:34 AM
Stefan_Latulippe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejaculine
Never stops do you... I would take Sundstrom at 2 millions per year over Dackell and Juneau any day of the week. He is sound defensively except for that one freaking mistakes... yeah count them, ONE. Plus he has pretty good passing abilities. So stop bashing him, it's just getting very annoying.
Calv@ire.....You are the first in line to bash Perreault, Brisebois or Bouillon..... I will bash who I want. You are bashing me right now. Am I crying?

Old
04-29-2004, 06:59 AM
All-Star

Way to piss on the team while they're down buddy! :mad:

Old
04-29-2004, 07:51 AM
penopekoo

Quote:
Habs are 0 and 3 with him in the lineup.
They are also 0 and 3 against a different team than Boston.
Maybe this has more to do with fact we're playing Khabibulin and the speedy Lightning. I highly doubt Sundstrom is the only reason we've lost the past three games.

Old
04-29-2004, 12:53 PM
Fern

Sundstrom

Three players (Sundstrom, Rivet, Theodore) did bad during this play and Rivet should has gone on Lecavalier. MArkov had is man and Rivet was alone in front of the net without anybody around him. Is it better to let Lecavalier screen Theodore alone instead of being in front with him? With Rivet on Lecavalier, Vincent can never deflect the puck in the net. This game is a killer, the Canadiens can't play better than that. This game was the best I saw this year. A lot of hits, great transition, lot of speed and Tampa Bay did nothing all game long but they still won. It's the end for our Canadiens.

Old
04-29-2004, 01:27 PM
fufonzo

Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
Quote:
Calv@ire.....You are the first in line to bash Perreault, Brisebois or Bouillon..... I will bash who I want. You are bashing me right now. Am I crying?
If it was Bégin who had made that play, would you be laying all the blame on him? I think you have a problem with the non-quebec players. It seems that you're always defending them, and laying blame on non-french players...I dunno, might just be hallucinating

As for your article, You said Theo was the worst of the 8, but you mentionned Lalime. If you did mean 8, then I'll agree. He's been (maybe Aebisher) the worst goalie in the second round but only because the rest have been phenomenal. Stat-wise, he outplayed most of the other goalies in the first round (i think he was 5th save% and GAA). I didnt really watch all the other games so I couldnt say which goalies played good or bad.

Old
04-29-2004, 01:42 PM
Gros Bill

[QUOTE=fufonzo]If it was Bégin who had made that play, would you be laying all the blame on him? I think you have a problem with the non-quebec players. It seems that you're always defending them, and laying blame on non-french players...I dunno, might just be hallucinating
QUOTE]

Gimme a break. Haven't you noticed the way Stefan really loves Theo??? (or maybe Theo isn't "french". Isn't he of Greek origin? But he does speak english. So he can't be "French". Right?)

Saying that is as groundless as me saying "I think you have a problem with french posters".

Old
04-29-2004, 01:50 PM
fufonzo

Send a message via ICQ to fufonzo Send a message via MSN to fufonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill
Saying that is as groundless as me saying "I think you have a problem with french posters".
Pour ton information, je n'ai aucun problème avec les gens francophones. En tout cas, p-ê que c'était mon imagination...

J'suis juste tanné de ses commentaires négatifs...Ya trop de commentaires négatifs sur ce site, et pas assez de commentaires constructifs.

Old
04-29-2004, 01:56 PM
Gros Bill

See ? I told you it was groundless. As for all the negative threads, you just caught us on a bad day, errr season, errr decade.

Closed Thread