HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

Minnesota Golden Gophers

Old
03-28-2017, 02:55 PM
MN_Gopher

vCash: 500
I thing the B1G was the worst thing for MN and WI and maybe the best thing for NCAA hockey overall.

MN_Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2017, 02:13 PM
WildGopher

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidBadger View Post
As for the tournament, they should switch to a home host format.
Maybe someone can help answer this, but wasn't the decision to definitely go to a home host format for the Big 10 tournament next year? Or is that just under consideration? I think I'd prefer the home host concept for the tournament, since it would make Big 10 league games all the more consequential and maybe add some intensity to some of the games. Without the old rivalries we had in our old conferences, that intensity just isn't there now, with a few possible exceptions that have carried over like Minn-Wisc, Mich-Mich St. I'd think the rivalries between Notre Dame and the two Michigan schools will be good, too; For the fans, it's not that long since their shared CCHA years, and those schools have had some pretty robust and historical rivalries in other sports over the years, too.

WildGopher is offline   Reply With Quote