HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Playoff Avatar Theme Discussion

Old
04-07-2017, 09:31 AM
Viqsi
"grumpy grandma"@30s

vCash: 500
The templates and a howto are up:
http://nwcs.com/~jvc/haqi/WATG/

I haven't done any further avatars at this point, because... well, frankly, every time I've done something for the boards as a whole like this, things go awkwardly for the team around that point and my work gets superstitiously blamed, and I don't want to go through that again. Not interested in putting in volunteer hours towards being a target.

Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2017, 01:05 PM
We Want Two
Gameday Drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post
The templates and a howto are up:
http://nwcs.com/~jvc/haqi/WATG/

I haven't done any further avatars at this point, because... well, frankly, every time I've done something for the boards as a whole like this, things go awkwardly for the team around that point and my work gets superstitiously blamed, and I don't want to go through that again. Not interested in putting in volunteer hours towards being a target.
I have already blamed this thread, but I can't see how anyone would blame you.

Besides, you have probably already worked longer on these than the team will be in the playoffs, so thanks for your sacrifice.

We Want Two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2017, 10:10 PM
CBJWennberg10
It's Playoff Time

Request if someone has time: I am literally an idiot with image software on the internet, but I tried to take my baghead avatar and draw a smiling face instead of the frowning face for my avatar since we aren't doing one as a board. As you can tell, I was unable to do that with any success. If someone could do that for me that would be great, if not then its all good.

CBJWennberg10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2017, 09:10 AM
We Want Two
Gameday Drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJWennberg10 View Post
Request if someone has time: I am literally an idiot with image software on the internet, but I tried to take my baghead avatar and draw a smiling face instead of the frowning face for my avatar since we aren't doing one as a board. As you can tell, I was unable to do that with any success. If someone could do that for me that would be great, if not then its all good.
I'm far from an expert, but if I get time later I can give it a shot.

Old
04-10-2017, 09:37 AM
SuperGenius
For Duty & Humanity!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJWennberg10 View Post
check your PM. I gave it a quick shot.

Old
04-10-2017, 09:44 AM
We Want Two
Gameday Drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjwennberg10 View Post
request if someone has time: I am literally an idiot with image software on the internet, but i tried to take my baghead avatar and draw a smiling face instead of the frowning face for my avatar since we aren't doing one as a board. As you can tell, i was unable to do that with any success. If someone could do that for me that would be great, if not then its all good.
Attachment 94807

Here is my effort. Think CBJ clinched with 2 weeks to go type effort.

Last edited by We Want Two: 04-18-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old
04-10-2017, 01:03 PM
CBJWennberg10
It's Playoff Time

Thanks you guys!

CBJWennberg10 is offline   Reply With Quote