Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

If I ever go to Russia...

Old
03-11-2008, 02:19 PM
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW

vCash: 500
If I ever go to Russia...

Well both my parents are Russian and I would love to come to Russia someday, hopefully soon. I have always wanted to see some Russian hockey. I know Moscow is the most expensive city on the planet right now so I better start saving up. I was wondering how much games usually cost and if I can even get a chance to get in before everything gets sold out. Are there any Russian websites or English websites, even, so I will know how much it should cost me for a game.

ShawnTHW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Dima87*

DUno much about the RSL, but if you like soccer make sure to go see a game. If you're lucky CSKA and Spartak will be playing eachother, the atmosphere at those games is great.

Dima87* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2008, 04:23 PM
ViD

Actually hockey tickets are not that expensive, I would even say they are cheap comparing to NHL ones. Unless it is playoff games that are usually sold out and you have to buy tickets from someone.

For example, for the CSKA team, the most expensive playoff tickets cost about 80 bucks, but the problem is that it is almost impossible to get tickets now since the capacity of the arena is not that big and there are many people who want to see games...So basically you will have to pay 3 times more to get a ticket...

but for the regular season game it is not a problem and that will cost you 50-60 bucks at most...

here is the information about CSKA tickets including prices.

ViD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2008, 04:26 PM
ViD

and the question: do you speak russian? if not the fun of the game will be less since you wont be able to understand many older fans who usually are really funny

Old
03-11-2008, 04:39 PM
cska78

Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViD View Post
and the question: do you speak russian? if not the fun of the game will be less since you wont be able to understand many older fans who usually are really funny

I second that, I remember as a teenager, most of my jokes and swears were brought back from the stands of the stadium "Rostsel'mash"...

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2008, 02:52 AM
combine81

Send a message via ICQ to combine81 Send a message via MSN to combine81
Quote:
Actually hockey tickets are not that expensive, I would even say they are cheap comparing to NHL ones. Unless it is playoff games that are usually sold out and you have to buy tickets from someone.

For example, for the CSKA team, the most expensive playoff tickets cost about 80 bucks, but the problem is that it is almost impossible to get tickets now since the capacity of the arena is not that big and there are many people who want to see games...So basically you will have to pay 3 times more to get a ticket...

but for the regular season game it is not a problem and that will cost you 50-60 bucks at most...

here is the information about CSKA tickets including prices.
50-60 bucks??????
In Sokolniki typical ticket costs about 10-15 bucks. My season ticket (for 28 games) costs 200 US dollars.

combine81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2008, 08:42 AM
squishy

I happened to be on the Lokomotiv web site yesterday and noticed their most expensive ticket for their upcoming home playoff games was 400 rubles, or roughly $17.

If only my Rangers playoff tickets were that cheap.

squishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Fondue

Totally unrelated to hockey/RSL:

Don't go to Moscow. Peter is where it's at. Compared to St. Petersburg, Moscow sucks a huge pair of stones. Just sayin'

Fondue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-12-2008, 11:33 AM
ViD

Quote:
Originally Posted by combine81 View Post
50-60 bucks??????
In Sokolniki typical ticket costs about 10-15 bucks. My season ticket (for 28 games) costs 200 US dollars.
50-60 bucks is some kind of VIP ticket..

Old
03-12-2008, 01:55 PM
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW

Quote:
I dont speak too good of Russian but I understand it. And the fans you are talking about I assume curse a lot in Russian. I will let you know, I do know how to say all the Russian curses. It is one of my strong points. I am surprised to hear that tickets are so cheap.

ShawnTHW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2008, 02:11 PM
Den

50 bucks is a sure overkill, it`s more like 10 for a reg season game

Den is offline   Reply With Quote