HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

CHL Playoffs

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-19-2017, 02:30 PM
  #401
Deebs
Canadians win
 
Deebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,961
vCash: 500

Deebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2017, 07:51 AM
  #402
Tim Raines
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,099
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Going to be tough on McNiven but great experience for him.
I'm not sure. I actually have the series as a coin toss. Owen Sound is that good.

Tim Raines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2017, 08:44 PM
  #403
Adam Michaels
Registered User
 
Adam Michaels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,238
vCash: 500
Mississauga Steelheads beat Peterborough Petes 5-3 to take Game 1.

Adam Michaels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2017, 06:30 PM
  #404
Adam Michaels
Registered User
 
Adam Michaels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,238
vCash: 500
Simon Bourque scored his 3rd of the Playoffs. Sea Dogs winning 3-0 over Chicoutimi atm.

Adam Michaels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2017, 07:28 PM
  #405
Adam Michaels
Registered User
 
Adam Michaels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,238
vCash: 500
Not a good Game 1 for McNiven. He allowed 5 goals in 16 shots. He got pulled. Erie winning 5-0 right now.

Adam Michaels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2017, 08:18 PM
  #406
pled
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 435
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Michaels View Post
Not a good Game 1 for McNiven. He allowed 5 goals in 16 shots. He got pulled. Erie winning 5-0 right now.
Erie was a beast this season not much to worry their offense is good those things happen

pled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2017, 08:28 PM
  #407
Adam Michaels
Registered User
 
Adam Michaels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,238
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pled View Post
Erie was a beast this season not much to worry their offense is good those things happen
Yea. Don't worry. I'm very high on McNiven regardless.

Adam Michaels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2017, 07:40 PM
  #408
Mathletic
Registered User
 
Mathletic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: St-Augustin, Québec
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,483
vCash: 500
Big win for the Armada with 3 unanswered goals in the 3rd period. Chicoutimi and Owen Sound win in OT. All 3 series tied at 1.

Mississauga wins another in Peterborough up 2-0. Two games underway in the WHL.


Last edited by Mathletic: 04-22-2017 at 09:38 PM.
Mathletic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2017, 09:30 PM
  #409
Adam Michaels
Registered User
 
Adam Michaels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,238
vCash: 500
Both Saint John and Charlottetown lose their first game in these playoffs. They both swept their first two series.

Owen Sound tied the series as well. After being down 3-1 in the game, they tied it and then won in OT. McNiven even had an assist on Owen Sound's first goal.


Last edited by Adam Michaels: 04-22-2017 at 10:26 PM.
Adam Michaels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2017, 05:31 PM
  #410
Habsfan18
Registered User
 
Habsfan18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,256
vCash: 500
Getting ready for Owen Sound vs Erie game 3 tonight. Hoping for a big game from McNiven, he's certainly capable of stealing this series for OS.

On a side note, man am I ever loving Cogeco. So glad I cancelled Bell.

NHL Center Ice
OHL Action Pak
MLB Extra Innings
NBA League Pass
NFL Sunday Ticket
USA College Basketball and Football
FNTSY Sports Network

All for $33.99 per month with the Super Sports Pack. It's legitimately a sports fans dream.

__________________
Interested in checking out 50+ years worth of covers from "The Hockey News?" Check out my collection here: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1382901
Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2017, 05:50 PM
  #411
c3z4r
Registered User
 
c3z4r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: in the world
Posts: 3,607
vCash: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan18 View Post
Getting ready for Owen Sound vs Erie game 3 tonight. Hoping for a big game from McNiven, he's certainly capable of stealing this series for OS.

On a side note, man am I ever loving Cogeco. So glad I cancelled Bell.

NHL Center Ice
OHL Action Pak
MLB Extra Innings
NBA League Pass
NFL Sunday Ticket
USA College Basketball and Football
FNTSY Sports Network

All for $33.99 per month with the Super Sports Pack. It's legitimately a sports fans dream.


That's an amazing deal you've got there, all that's missing is some sort of soccer channel and you're completely set for the year. Wish I could something even remotely close to that with Videotron.

c3z4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2017, 06:07 PM
  #412
Habsfan18
Registered User
 
Habsfan18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,256
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r View Post


That's an amazing deal you've got there, all that's missing is some sort of soccer channel and you're completely set for the year. Wish I could something even remotely close to that with Videotron.
It's definitely an amazing deal. Only thing with a monthly charge like that is I'll essentially be paying $34 each month for just the MLB pack during the summer months but looking at as a whole of $400 per year for all those packages it's actually an awesome deal.

I mainly wanted it for the OHL Pack and it's fantastic.

Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2017, 06:12 PM
  #413
Habsfan18
Registered User
 
Habsfan18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,256
vCash: 500
Sambrook. 1-0 Erie.

Palmu and we're tied at 1.

Friend and it's 2-1 Owen Sound!

I was a bit surprised Erie went back with Timpano so soon (Murdaca I thought was playing well) and he looks shaky so far.

3-1 now. McNiven hasn't been busy tonight but his positioning is solid and he has a very calm demeanor back there.

Tied 3-3 after 2. Erie out shoots OS 19-7 in the 2nd and were all over the Attack. This just in: McNiven is good.

Sushko and it's 4-3 OS with 10:30 remaining.


Last edited by Habsfan18: 04-24-2017 at 08:05 PM.
Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2017, 08:09 PM
  #414
pled
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 435
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan18 View Post
Tied 3-3 after 2. Erie out shoots OS 19-7 in the 2nd and were all over the Attack. This just in: McNiven is good.
Suzuki, Palmu and McNiven are carrying that team hard, sad most of their good player are under 6 feet I get a Canadiens feeling from them

pled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2017, 08:19 PM
  #415
Adam Michaels
Registered User
 
Adam Michaels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,238
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pled View Post
Suzuki, Palmu and McNiven are carrying that team hard, sad most of their good player are under 6 feet I get a Canadiens feeling from them
Palmu with 17 points (11G - 6A) in 14 playoff games.
Suzuki with 20 points (8G - 12A) in 14 playoffs games.

Adam Michaels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2017, 08:20 PM
  #416
pled
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 435
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Michaels View Post
Palmu with 17 points (11G - 6A) in 14 playoff games.
if only he wasn't smaller than Desharnais

pled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2017, 08:25 PM
  #417
Adam Michaels
Registered User
 
Adam Michaels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,238
vCash: 500
Palmu with another assist to make it 5-3 for OS.

Adam Michaels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2017, 08:28 PM
  #418
Habsfan18
Registered User
 
Habsfan18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,256
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Michaels View Post
Palmu with another assist to make it 5-3 for OS.
Great play by Palmu there.

And Palmu scores into an empty net. 6-3 Attack. They lead the series 2-1. I thought Strome was a non factor for Erie tonight.

McNiven was very good.

Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2017, 08:28 PM
  #419
pled
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 435
vCash: 500
Addison Sergashev Bourque and McNiven to the memorial cup would be cool

pled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2017, 08:33 PM
  #420
Habsfan18
Registered User
 
Habsfan18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,256
vCash: 500
Mississauga and Peterborough are in OT. The Steelheads can take a commanding 3-0 series lead. I've been very impressed with Tippett and Michael McLeod in this series.

And right after I post that, Tippett rings one off the crossbar and almost ends it.

Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2017, 08:38 PM
  #421
pled
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 435
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan18 View Post
Mississauga and Peterborough are in OT. The Steelheads can take a commanding 3-0 series lead. I've been very impressed with Tippett and Michael McLeod in this series.

And right after I post that, Tippett rings one off the crossbar and almost ends it.
Mancina is doing fine too, he was at one of the habs camp I don't remember when but I guess he lost his contract to McNiven

pled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2017, 08:40 PM
  #422
Habsfan18
Registered User
 
Habsfan18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,256
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pled View Post
Mancina is doing fine too, he was at one of the habs camp I don't remember when but I guess he lost his contract to McNiven
Yeah he's definitely been solid. Nice save on Ang just a moment ago as well.

Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2017, 05:25 PM
  #423
Adam Michaels
Registered User
 
Adam Michaels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,238
vCash: 500
Saint John won 5-0 last night. Simon Bourque was named the 3rd Star of the game with a +3 performance. No points however. Tonight they play Game 4. Also tonight, Game 4 of Owen Sound and Erie. McNiven and OS looking to get a 3-1 series lead.

Adam Michaels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2017, 05:30 PM
  #424
yianik
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,015
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Michaels View Post
Saint John won 5-0 last night. Simon Bourque was named the 3rd Star of the game with a +3 performance. No points however. Tonight they play Game 4. Also tonight, Game 4 of Owen Sound and Erie. McNiven and OS looking to get a 3-1 series lead.
Well that's pretty amazing that he won a star with only his D play.

yianik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2017, 05:35 PM
  #425
Galchenyuksnipes
Gaston for coach
 
Galchenyuksnipes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,469
vCash: 50
Curious as to who would swap Mcleod for Sergachev right now, I would.

Galchenyuksnipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. @2017 All Rights Reserved.