HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

OUT OF TOWN THREAD: Playoff Edition II

Closed Thread

Old
04-21-2017, 09:00 AM
Mathletic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Desharnais was part of the line that blew the coverage on the OT winner in game 1

But that narrative is lost because he scored last night. All hail useless Davey.
It's not just one goal. He played well the whole game and the ones before that. Besides, I don't know how you pin that goal on DD.

Old
04-21-2017, 09:16 AM
Whitesnake
Stormbringer

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Desharnais was part of the line that blew the coverage on the OT winner in game 1

But that narrative is lost because he scored last night. All hail useless Davey.
Geez with the game he had last night, if he's useless, what are most of our players....

I bet you guys love the job that Danault is doing with Pacioretty right now....

Last edited by Whitesnake: 04-21-2017 at 09:22 AM.
Old
04-21-2017, 09:17 AM
Kriss E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathletic View Post
It's not just one goal. He played well the whole game and the ones before that. Besides, I don't know how you pin that goal on DD.
Can always count on you to come give DD some praise..

Old
04-21-2017, 09:17 AM
Whitesnake
Stormbringer

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
Desharnais ****ing blows. Tanner glass got a goal in the playoffs too, big deal. It's OT random pucks go in.

Hes a horrible hockey player and im looking forward to him having to beg for a job.
Yeah. And right now, just ask me if i'd take Tanner Glass or if I'd take Dwight ****ing King. And Kevin Klein who is not playing for the Rangers, tell me if I'd take him ahead of whatever Emelin, Davidson or whoever was brought in by the great Bergie.

But hey, we are the Habs. We don't need nobody. We are just so much stronger than everybody else.

Old
04-21-2017, 09:19 AM
Mathletic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Can always count on you to come give DD some praise..
because he doesn't deserve some?

Old
04-21-2017, 09:19 AM
Kriss E

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotProkofievian View Post
Most of the times the ''nobody will ever trade for him'' was used as a reason for why Montreal had to have him in our lineup.

''What else are you going to do with him? No one will ever trade anything for him!''

Well, someone did, and thank cthulhu almighty they did.
And those who said that were the ones who kept excusing management's decision to use him.
The ones who wanted him out didn't care whether he was movable or not, they would have been happy with him burried in minors for all they care.

Old
04-21-2017, 09:20 AM
Kriss E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathletic View Post
because he doesn't deserve some?
Did I say that?

Old
04-21-2017, 09:23 AM
WhiskeySeven
Expect the expected

vCash: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Yeah. And right now, just ask me if i'd take Tanner Glass or if I'd take Dwight ****ing King. And Kevin Klein who is not playing for the Rangers, tell me if I'd take him ahead of whatever Emelin, Davidson or whoever was brought in by the great Bergie.

But hey, we are the Habs. We don't need nobody. We are just so much stronger than everybody else.
Context matters. Nobody bargainbin players are all pretty much hard to differentiate. The ones on winning teams look better than the ones on losing teams.

Old
04-21-2017, 09:25 AM
Kriss E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Yeah. And right now, just ask me if i'd take Tanner Glass or if I'd take Dwight ****ing King.

And Kevin Klein who is not playing for the Rangers, tell me if I'd take him ahead of whatever Emelin, Davidson or whoever was brought in by the great Bergie.
Sure, you would, because it's a different version of the crap you dislike, but essentially, King, Glass, Emelin, Davidson, are not who's going to lead us.

Our problem is Pacioretty, Galchenyuk, and using Danault on the top line.
The good news is Julien moved guys around and was using Radu with Galch while Patches was on other line. Hopefully that helps them both.

I have been saying this for so long. The offense needs to go through Galchenyuk, he's the key. If we can't develop him then we are screwed. I am amazed by the number of people here who thought there was no problem using Galch at wing all this time. The importance of having a top center is something many fans here simply did not understand.

Closed Thread