HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Some news on Ribs and Dags

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-01-2004, 04:07 PM
  #1
Cariboux
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Rimouski
Posts: 773
vCash: 500
Some news on Ribs and Dags

Ribeiro doit renégocier son contrat

Mike Ribeiro est aussi passé par le Centre Bell. Meilleur marqueur du Canadien cette saison, il doit renégocier son entente au cours de l'été. Cette année, il touchait 850 000 dollars et son contrat comportait une clause des ligues mineures. Ribeiro n'a pas l'intention d'être gourmand, mais il n'acceptera pas de contrat à deux volets cette fois-ci.

Ribeiro have to renogociate his contract and will not ask for the moon, but he don't want a 2-way clause


Dagenais était blessé

Dans les instants suivants l'élimination du Canadien ont a appris que Saku Koivu et quelques autres joueurs étaient blessés. C'est le cas de l'attaquant Pierre Dagenais qui avait un pouce fracturé. Limité à une mention d'aide en huit parties lors des séries, Dagenais ne veut cependant pas se servir de cette blessure comme excuse.

Dagenais were suffering from an fractured inch but he don't take this injury as an excuse for his playoff performances


-> RDS.CA

Cariboux is offline  
Old
05-01-2004, 04:13 PM
  #2
velimiiro
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 875
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cariboux
Ribeiro doit renégocier son contrat

Mike Ribeiro est aussi passé par le Centre Bell. Meilleur marqueur du Canadien cette saison, il doit renégocier son entente au cours de l'été. Cette année, il touchait 850 000 dollars et son contrat comportait une clause des ligues mineures. Ribeiro n'a pas l'intention d'être gourmand, mais il n'acceptera pas de contrat à deux volets cette fois-ci.

Ribeiro have to renogociate his contract and will not ask for the moon, but he don't want a 2-way clause


Dagenais était blessé

Dans les instants suivants l'élimination du Canadien ont a appris que Saku Koivu et quelques autres joueurs étaient blessés. C'est le cas de l'attaquant Pierre Dagenais qui avait un pouce fracturé. Limité à une mention d'aide en huit parties lors des séries, Dagenais ne veut cependant pas se servir de cette blessure comme excuse.

Dagenais were suffering from an fractured inch but he don't take this injury as an excuse for his playoff performances


-> RDS.CA
Fractured inch?

pouce means thumb.

velimiiro is offline  
Old
05-01-2004, 04:13 PM
  #3
sonnytheman
Registered User
 
sonnytheman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Ithaca, Mtl
Country: India
Posts: 1,295
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cariboux

Dagenais were suffering from an fractured inch but he don't take this injury as an excuse for his playoff performances


-> RDS.CA

btw, "inch" = thumb

sonnytheman is offline  
Old
05-01-2004, 04:19 PM
  #4
Bill McNeal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,391
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cariboux

Dagenais were suffering from an fractured inch but he don't take this injury as an excuse for his playoff performances


-> RDS.CA
I refuse to make an inappropriate joke at Dagenais' expense, I'm too mature for that

Bill McNeal is offline  
Old
05-01-2004, 04:21 PM
  #5
Vinceee
Go Foreurs Go!
 
Vinceee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Amos, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,412
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vinceee
I hope ribeiro won't ask more than 2 millions, if he does well he can go to hell... Plus i read in "LaPresse" that he thought that some players were over-paid...

Vinceee is offline  
Old
05-01-2004, 04:23 PM
  #6
gohabsgo2010
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: sign Patrick Poulin
Posts: 2,622
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to gohabsgo2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Albino
I refuse to make an inappropriate joke at Dagenais' expense, I'm too mature for that
:lol

gohabsgo2010 is offline  
Old
05-01-2004, 04:28 PM
  #7
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Is that what slowed him down????

Mooch is offline  
Old
05-01-2004, 04:40 PM
  #8
RE-HABS
Registered User
 
RE-HABS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: CANADA
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,885
vCash: 500
Was Dagenais thumb broken in the regular season in the games he was MIA in too?

RE-HABS is offline  
Old
05-01-2004, 04:40 PM
  #9
SuperUnknown
Registered User
 
SuperUnknown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 4,533
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcher.In.The.RyE
I hope ribeiro won't ask more than 2 millions, if he does well he can go to hell... Plus i read in "LaPresse" that he thought that some players were over-paid...
Ribeiro will probably get around 1.4$.

SuperUnknown is offline  
Old
05-01-2004, 04:43 PM
  #10
Mooch
Registered User
 
Mooch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NC/Toronto/Florida
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,960
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smail
Ribeiro will probably get around 1.4$.
That sounds about right.

Mooch is offline  
Old
05-01-2004, 07:19 PM
  #11
felixd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 6,375
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smail
Ribeiro will probably get around 1.4$.
I'd do it.

felixd is offline  
Old
05-01-2004, 07:21 PM
  #12
Traitor8
Registered User
 
Traitor8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Country: Iraq
Posts: 4,890
vCash: 500
Ribeiro will get around 1.2-1.3
Zednik should get 2.5
Kovalev should get 4
Ryder should get 1.1

Traitor8 is offline  
Old
05-01-2004, 07:23 PM
  #13
PaulPosition
Registered User
 
PaulPosition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Everwinter Montreal
Posts: 205
vCash: 500
Quote:
C'est le cas de l'attaquant Pierre Dagenais qui avait un pouce fracturé.
Yeah, well it would probably be more right if they admitted all of his 10 thumbs were fractured. Ce gars la a vraiment les mains pleines de pouces.

PaulPosition is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.