HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Latendresse learning better habits

Old
03-18-2008, 03:42 PM
xeric716x
Born To Expire

vCash: 500
this good to hear. i notice that he changed the holders on his skates to LSP2 holder/runner, which are meant to help people skate faster.

xeric716x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2008, 05:05 PM
Lord Horse
Next Day's News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Kautsitsin View Post
I really like that line with Koivu and Ryder though, I wish we'd had seen it before. Koivu needs guys with size, scoring ability, who don't like to carry the puck and who have similar game speed. He doesn't really mesh well with a more up tempo guy like Higgins this year.
The speed thing I thought of as well..... I see this combo working as their speeds are relatively similar.

But I should be precise too, that this combo WAS broken out last year already, and IMO they played quite well. Been a bit of a mystery why it's taken so long to see it again (probably the emergence of Kost Jr.) It was then that I realized that Saku plays a better game with Latendresse on his wing, I hope this line clicks from here on in.

Lord Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2008, 05:16 PM
ed ible*

Ah he reminds me of a young Chad Kilger and look where he is now........

ed ible* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2008, 05:40 PM
YMCMBeaulieu
A$AP MICHEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed ible View Post
Ah he reminds me of a young Chad Kilger and look where he is now........
Latendress is one goal away from tying Kilgers career high in goals of 17 and Lats is 20 years old... great observation and comparison.

YMCMBeaulieu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2008, 05:47 PM
ed ible*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HallyHabsFan21 View Post
Latendress is one goal away from tying Kilgers career high in goals of 17 and Lats is 20 years old... great observation and comparison.
Thanks

ed ible* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2008, 07:10 PM
peperebougon*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
Some posters should read and reread this evrytime they go to bed at night. It's been a very long time since we had a prospect with such a desire to perform well. I would just wish that people would think before they post bull**** about him, why isin't there more people here who realise that he can't hit more playing with Smolinski and Kostopoulos or else he puts his line in trouble, why can't people here realise he can't crash the net if his teammates can't even get the puck there, why can't people realise he didn't take powerskating classes because he spent 6 days evreyweek to get more in shape and have better cardio, he had 2 major problem bwefore joining the Habs last year, he was fat and he was slow, 1 is gone, now Latendresse will take his skating lessons this summer and become twice the player next year, for now i just hopes he sticks with Koivu. Those 2 are perfect for eachother
I usually don't open those whining threads. They get me angry so I just don't read those. It's always the same whining over and over... We should all be happy with the team we have and the place we are in the standings. WE HAVE A YOUNG TEAM...Young guys make mistake and take time to devellop. Gui can't play like he was 25-26 because he is 20. All the haters will suck his coq someday. A mouthful of ti-gui.

peperebougon* is offline   Reply With Quote