HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Whats the most youve paid/would pay for Habs tickets (season and/or playoffs)

Old
03-22-2008, 11:33 AM
Joe Malone

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbobert View Post
Considering half way up would put you either high red or low desjardins...

and that those are going for 300$ a ticket...
you spent the equivalent of 1200$ all and all...you screwed the scalper over considering that a scalper would sell each today for 600$ easily
"high red or low desjardins..." Are you talking about Centre Bell? Because in 1989 it was the Forum.

I got laid off that spring, lots of time and money, told the girlfriend let's go, we'll get tickets somehow. I paid the scalper exactly what he asked.

Figured it was a once in a lifetime deal.......but I'd do it again.

Joe Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2008, 11:35 AM
Avim86

Last year this girl I know won tickets on CKAC for Habs vs Rangers and the tickets were pretty good (zone desjardins) with all the free food I ended up paying 75 a ticket (she didn't know what they were worth). Best deal ever .

Avim86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2008, 11:49 AM
BintZ

I paid $175 for Reds on Thursday the 13th when we got shut-out by Ottawa. Everyone was looking for tickets and we found a scalper with 3 Reds for $200 each and we got him down to 3 for $525 after 10 minutes of harrassing the poor guy.

The seats were great and I can't complain but in hindsight, I probably should`ve just saved it and paid $300+ for a playoff game instead.

BintZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2008, 11:59 AM
ot

A year ago I flew up to montreal from Houston with my son for a Penguins game (Dec 16 2006) and I paid $1000 USD for the pair of tickets. I was looking forward to center ice 10 rows up but got stuck right behind the TV cameras and had a restricted line of sight. Never mentioned on the scalping site and man was I pissed...

If the Habs make it out of the east and lets say they face the stars, I'd pay up to $2000 for a pair of 5th or 7th game seats at the American Airlines center in Dallas (hoping of course they do better than last December's poor Dallas game).

ot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2008, 12:07 PM
Kingbobert
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Malone View Post
"high red or low desjardins..." Are you talking about Centre Bell? Because in 1989 it was the Forum.

I got laid off that spring, lots of time and money, told the girlfriend let's go, we'll get tickets somehow. I paid the scalper exactly what he asked.

Figured it was a once in a lifetime deal.......but I'd do it again.
ya i'm saying the equivalent of half way up TODAY would be high reds low desjardins

Kingbobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2008, 01:13 PM
Bunka Gurndeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrychair View Post
Good chocie by your father. Watching your team win the cup is something you keep with yourself for a lifetime.

8 grand is nothing compared to that.
His company had season tickets and he had his choice of either Game One or Game Five. He picked game one because he didn't want to take the chance that the series might be over in 4

Bunka Gurndeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2008, 01:15 PM
beowulf
Not a nice guy.

Send a message via MSN to beowulf
To be honest, I do not think I have ever paid to see a Habs game. Thanks to my dads or my contacts I have seen 100s of games in my life and have never paid once.

beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2008, 01:17 PM
Spectaculard

Send a message via MSN to Spectaculard
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
To be honest, I do not think I have ever paid to see a Habs game. Thanks to my dads or my contacts I have seen 100s of games in my life and have never paid once.
I hate you.

Spectaculard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2008, 01:17 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
Lucky *******.

I'm going to see my 3rd soon, once again in Ottawa and this will be my first time paying for it.

90 bucks, well 88

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote