HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Avs Proposals/Rumors/Free Agents 2016-17 Part XXIII

Closed Thread

Old
06-17-2017, 05:53 PM
CB Joe

vCash: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalens Oga View Post
Yeah but how? They already used Sergachev for a winger. Juulsen and their first maybe gets them a Stepan? Best case they get a Hanzal in FA so then their centres are Hanzal-Danault-Plekanec? They could move Pacioretty for a centre but no team is going to trade a centre as good as Pacioretty so he'll be inferior anyways.

I guess they could move Galchenyuk but then it'd be the Subban trade 2.0 where they have to trade him for an older aging centre.
We have no idea who is available. Montreal has lots of trade chips to offer. You're just speculating the worst case scenarios. For all we know Duchene is a Hab next month.

Old
06-17-2017, 05:58 PM
Burnaby Joe
Makar!

vCash: 835
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughdreamz View Post
That sounds like a disaster, but that's MTL for you
Yeah, there will be growing pains, but I think he played center before. Obviously not at the NHL level. I think he'll adjust quite nicely.

Old
06-17-2017, 06:20 PM
Patagonia

vCash: 500
Habs traded their best prospect. If they need Duchene, the best they could offer would be:

Duchene

For

Fucale
Juulsen
McCarron
2017 - 1st Round

Still not sure if this is enough. I believe the NYI, Preds, Canes and maybe CBJ are still better offers.

Old
06-17-2017, 06:26 PM
tigervixxxen
Optimism=Delusional

vCash: 166
McNiven might be their best prospect now.

Old
06-17-2017, 06:27 PM
Goulet17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patagonia View Post
Habs traded their best prospect. If they need Duchene, the best they could offer would be:

Duchene

For

Fucale
Juulsen
McCarron
2017 - 1st Round

Still not sure if this is enough. I believe the NYI, Preds, Canes and maybe CBJ are still better offers.
Still not sure if this is enough?

Fucale and McCarron are not highly regarded prospects any longer, and Juulsen is not a centerpiece to any trade involving Duchene.

Unless Galchenyuk is coming back, any idea of a trade with Montreal is dead. (I am of course excluding other players that Montreal would not trade and that Colorado would likely not want due to age or salary - Price, Weber, Pacioretty)

Old
06-17-2017, 07:23 PM
dahrougem2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patagonia View Post

Duchene

For

Fucale
Juulsen
McCarron
2017 - 1st Round

It's not even in the realm of possibly trading for Duchene. This is something I'd expect for Duchene at the trade deadline with pending UFA status in 2019.

Old
06-17-2017, 07:26 PM
Patagonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goulet17 View Post
Still not sure if this is enough?

Fucale and McCarron are not highly regarded prospects any longer, and Juulsen is not a centerpiece to any trade involving Duchene.

Unless Galchenyuk is coming back, any idea of a trade with Montreal is dead. (I am of course excluding other players that Montreal would not trade and that Colorado would likely not want due to age or salary - Price, Weber, Pacioretty)
I still can't believe they traded for another Winger (undersized too) for Sergachev instead of their primary need for Centres. Galy being included still might not be of interest, an under performing soft Centre that would struggle more against the bigger Forwards in the Western Conference. Anyways, the Habs might not trade him since they need Forwards.

Agree the chance to add Duchene to their roster is likely dead...

Old
06-17-2017, 07:32 PM
Sea Eagles

Finally, Joe Sakic has been spotted on the phone attempting to make a trade people !

Old
06-17-2017, 07:39 PM
Patagonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Eagles View Post
Finally, Joe Sakic has been spotted on the phone attempting to make a trade people !
Are trades now frozen until after the Expansion Draft?

Closed Thread