HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Yvon Pedneault and his obsession with the refs

Closed Thread

Old
04-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Lestriker

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Lestriker
http://yvonpedneault.blogspot.com

Old
04-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldthorpe View Post
The 19 hijackers didn't planned jack to begin with. You mentioned otherwise in your original post. Out of charity, I simply assumed this was a unimportant mistake of your part. I guess I was wrong.
Oh don't give that crap, I say "19 crazy dude planned" (because there is no real proof that anyone else planned it) and you tell me OBM's not crazy... I simply assumed you still confused things.

Quote:
... nor that it tried to?
No, you just took the easy route, dismissing that part I said, and concentrating on your "OBM is not crazy" assertion, when it had nothing to do with what I said previously.

Quote:
There was one (1) video where he says otherwise, the first one that was released right when the US was threatening the Talibans, and OBM was doing everything in his power to buy time. He admited his guilt in all other occasions.
GRAY ZONES ABOUND!!!! The only video where he actually looks like OBM was the one where he denied involvement. The first video you talk about was debunked entirely. Facial comparisons showed clearly they were not the same person and that excuse about buying time is pathetic at best as plans for Afghanistan were made 2 months prior to 9-11. Get informed. OBM had nothing to win (as most of the Muslim world) by supposedly 'orchestrating' 911. And that stitch about buying time is ridiculous and the timely fashion of how the video was found was oddly similar to the miracle of Mohamed Atta's passport surviving the WTC inferno and ended-up on top of the debris and yet no blackbox survived...

Quote:
We're not discussing any specific theories, so I don't know where you're getting at. As you said, this is offtopic for this forum. I just tried to correct the most obvious factual mistake, nothing else.
You understand full well what I am saying. You pertain that there is a gray zone, yet you paint any conspiracy theory as baseless... that is contradictory. I tried to correct your obvious mistake. The false dichotomy wasn't a mistake, wake-up, it was to show you your own mistake of putting labels on people.

Quote:
I have no idea what you're trying to say. Of course it's all opinions, especially in case of pure speculation like in this instance. I don't understand why you still make a huge deal about something everyone agrees with.
Not everyone... like last time, you still make the assumption the majority shares your opinion when it is not the truth. And you're the one who brought it up again. Deal with it.

Old
04-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Goldthorpe
Meditating Guru

Tell me, you're just the kind of guy who think that if he can get the last word, he must be right? You just can't let go, you need for everyone to believe you're so smart.

The last thing I want is to have yet another stupid discussion in a hockey forum about claims debunked years ago. Have fun.

Old
04-01-2008, 05:33 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
I really don't think the ref are biased, but I am damn sure when Carbs open his mouth, they are for those instances. Complete disrespect what these refs do. The coach calls you over to explain what just happened, and they don't go? How in the world should any coach/team respect people who disrespect them. In football, the coach can speak with the ref at almost anytime anything that is uncomprehensible will explain to the coach. Also with the refs should be like in football, well some refs, who explain the call! If they had to do that, I am damn sure a lot less bad calls would be made, because the explanation would be ridiculous

Old
04-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Beakermania*

wow this went off the rails.

Theres a political forum if we really wanna discuss 9/11.

Closed Thread