HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dandenault

Old
04-02-2008, 08:11 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Dandenault

He's played pretty well since being inserted back in the lineup. The way he's playing now almost reminds me of how well he played in the 06 playoffs. I've been searching for that dandenault ever since then, but only this time, he would be a 4th line guy. I saw the effort he gave in the 2nd period against ottawa where he negated an icing, and I couldn't help but to think, that's the kind of little play that helps make for a lengthy cup run. If he does continue to play like the playoff dandenault, I think he would be a very positive contributor on this team in a minor role.

Too bad for dandy that it just doesn't seem like there's going to be a spot for him. But its great to see that we got a decent spare because you never know when a shakeup will be needed in the playoffs.

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2008, 08:14 AM
Talent Analyst

At the end of his contract I wouldn't be against to sign him for 600 000$-700 000$

Talent Analyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2008, 08:18 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talent Analyst View Post
At the end of his contract I wouldn't be against to sign him for 600 000$-700 000$
well, I dont think his services will be needed by then. The team lacks playoff experience right now, not only does dandy have that, but he also has stanley cup experience. By the end of his contract, our youngsters should be playoff hardened.

Who knows, he could be done by the end of this year. He could be traded or something.

I'm only looking in the very short term with him where could add something.

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Ice Poutine
Photoshop Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackett View Post
Who knows, he could be done by the end of this year. He could be traded or something.
Dandy has mentionned earlier this year that he still wanted to be a regular somewhere and not miss games the way he did this year.

I'm thinking the Habs will try to accomodate him and trade him maybe for a draft pick.

Ice Poutine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2008, 08:29 AM
Judge Sauer*

He's had his moments, I've liked him better as a forward at times this year instead of playing on D.

Judge Sauer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2008, 09:28 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
Come playoff time he can be an important player for us,but during an 82 game season,we don't need him that much

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Bullsmith

Guys like Dandenault, Brisbois and Smolinski were overpriced underachieving add ons for most of the season, but man I'm happy to have them around now. You can't really appreciate how valuable having real depth is until you need to rely on it.

Bullsmith is offline   Reply With Quote