HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

The OT Thread: Part 4 | Happy New Year!

Old
06-30-2017, 06:33 PM
MoneyGuy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleBeat View Post
Anybody looking to join a ball hockey team in here?
Is your free-agent day tomorrow, too?

MoneyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2017, 07:04 PM
JungleBeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyGuy View Post
Is your free-agent day tomorrow, too?
Lol, I've been working the phones.

JungleBeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Yesterday, 12:24 PM
Paralyzer
Had Enough Yet?

I hope I can find someone who knows what the hell is going on with Telus and the Optic Fibre...I have been promised Optic Fibre in my area (The Meadows Area) for over 6 years now and I STILL haven't seen anything done. Are they going to install Optic Fibre or are they just not going to do it now? I am sick of paying $160+ a month to Shaw for 50 MBPS Internet Speed and limited TV...We are forced with Shaw right now because of the limited offers from Telus and other companies. Everytime I talked to loyalty from Shaw, they just say "There's nothing we can do" even if I threaten them to leave and go to Telus. They just don't seem to give 2 flying ****s. Just sick of paying that high for TV and Internet. I personally don't want TV but my family NEEDS it (apparently) because they need the Lifestyle channels and Sports channels, even though I can stream it all online...(Legally of course).

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Yesterday, 04:19 PM
83to48

vCash: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
I hope I can find someone who knows what the hell is going on with Telus and the Optic Fibre...I have been promised Optic Fibre in my area (The Meadows Area) for over 6 years now and I STILL haven't seen anything done. Are they going to install Optic Fibre or are they just not going to do it now? I am sick of paying $160+ a month to Shaw for 50 MBPS Internet Speed and limited TV...We are forced with Shaw right now because of the limited offers from Telus and other companies. Everytime I talked to loyalty from Shaw, they just say "There's nothing we can do" even if I threaten them to leave and go to Telus. They just don't seem to give 2 flying ****s. Just sick of paying that high for TV and Internet. I personally don't want TV but my family NEEDS it (apparently) because they need the Lifestyle channels and Sports channels, even though I can stream it all online...(Legally of course).
**** man Telus is schiiteeee. Been waiting on the Optik cables myself, I have Optik TV and the whole bundle and all we have is problems some days. All week our landline's have been crossed up with our neighbors and we get there calls and vice versa. Some guy came to fix it and the next day it was happening again and our TV **** the bed to boot. So I dunno man all the service providers for tv are pretty lame. You'd think there would be enough people who want this that they would just do it?
edit: Also try going through every channel and count the number of times you've watched anything on it and start slashing them off your subscription. That seemed to save a few dollars for our house

83to48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
Yesterday, 04:24 PM
Paralyzer
Had Enough Yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83to48 View Post
**** man Telus is schiiteeee. Been waiting on the Optik cables myself, I have Optik TV and the whole bundle and all we have is problems some days. All week our landline's have been crossed up with our neighbors and we get there calls and vice versa. Some guy came to fix it and the next day it was happening again and our TV **** the bed to boot. So I dunno man all the service providers for tv are pretty lame. You'd think there would be enough people who want this that they would just do it?
edit: Also try going through every channel and count the number of times you've watched anything on it and start slashing them off your subscription. That seemed to save a few dollars for our house
Yeah that's what we did, but then Shaw would come back to us saying "Oh! we saved you money, but because you had a grandfathered discount that can't be added back in, you only save $2 after cutting 20+ channels". Like wtf? I feel really jipped with Shaw and Telus as my only 2 choices. Why can't Rogers come over and disturb the peace? They're packages are way better than both I have heard and they have a much better customer service than both Shaw and Telus...It's frustrating...

Paralyzer is offline   Reply With Quote