HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Who do you hate (dislike) on this team?

Old
04-04-2008, 08:27 PM
Stradale

vCash: 500
I will love them all if they win the Stanley cup.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2008, 08:27 PM
Little Nilan

Send a message via AIM to Little Nilan
I don't dislike any of the teams players, but I dislike many of its fans.

Little Nilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2008, 08:36 PM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghys View Post
Streit shooting right on a defensemen when on the point
I think that's a myth created by the RDS crew. They jump on it every ****ing time. Markov does it as often but they dont complain. SHOTS ARE GOING TO GET BLOCKED. He gets more shots and passes through than most.
I say it's total BS.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Habs

I am really worried about the lack of grit upfront in the playoffs. I'm curious to see if this team can hold up to the punishment that always comes in the post season.

I still hate the usual suspects, Brisebois & Bouillion.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 05:36 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

like: the balanced scoring attack and the durability of numerous players able to play in multiple roles

dislike: not having a big guy who can pre-oocupy a guy like neil so he isn't using his time to pick on our skilled guys

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 06:06 AM
Rayne*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Lack of a big strong 3rd line center. (Where art thou Radek!!!)
Yeah let's get his -31 back to Montreal.

Rayne* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 06:07 AM
Nobak

I was unable to vote for last month's Nordic cup.

I think that's a good thing.

Nobak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 06:58 AM
mrCoffea*

I'll be happy when Latendresse is off this team

mrCoffea* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 07:20 AM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrCoffea View Post
I'll be happy when Latendresse is off this team
I see you stopped watching the games a few months ago. You'll be happy to know it looks like he turned a corner and his headed in the right direction.

Old
04-05-2008, 08:45 AM
CanadienErrant*

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
I went through various players and different levels from the start of the season to now.

But right now I'm quite satisfied with every player's role on this team and their own understanding of their roles. From the start of the season I didnt think this would be possible without a couple of players leaving.

This might change after a few playoff games but as of now I feel like everything is in it's place. Not perfect but all used appropriately. Kudos to Carbo for getting the max out of all his tools.
The guy who started this thread !

CanadienErrant* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 09:24 AM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

The only players I've hated in recent years were Kovalev & Ribeiro.

Ribeiro just.. ugh. Don't know why.. just couldn't stand him.

Kovalev .. I despised his effort all of last season. I'm happy that he turned a corner this year .. and I don't hate him anymore.

One Man Rock Band is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 09:45 AM
WeThreeKings

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
I hate our tendency to overpass, but when it works it's beautiful, so I don't really hate it unless they keep doing it.

I hate when people get in Price's face, we don't get in the opposing team goalie's face.

WeThreeKings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Renholder
Racing like a pro

I've always had an irrational , vile hatred for Francis Bouillon. I still think he's a horrible human being and our biggest crutch but then again, i'm still upset by his horrible play last season and his smug face.

But he's been playing much better now and i can't give all the props to Gorges for it.

still
I hate you bouillon, I'll hate you till the bitter end.

*Edit,. the only reason I think he's a horrible human being is because he's still playing on the habs and didn't bow out for totally sucking at life.

Renholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 11:33 AM
j c petit
Locked-out

Who do you hate (dislike) on this team?

On ice: Brisebois

Off ice: Pierre and Yvon, well not so much Pierre but certainly Mr.Negative: Yvon Pednault.

j c petit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 11:50 AM
A1
Set Sail For Fail

All hate goes out the window in the playoffs when I love each and every Hab and hope for the best from them.

but uhhh Dandenault, I don't even cheer when he scores. It's like "YES WE SCORED, oh damn nevermind it was Dandenault."

A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 12:25 PM
mrCoffea*

Quote:
I see you stopped watching the games a few months ago. You'll be happy to know it looks like he turned a corner and his headed in the right direction.
no, I've watched at least 90% of the games this season

that guy never has impressed me and he never will. Even when he scores, I'm happy he does it, but they are always fluke goals or tap ins. There is never a time when you can say "wow, he did a nice play"

It's always, "wow, he's skating a little too slow, WHAT THE **** IS HE DOING, oh someone found him waiting in front of the net, thank God he didn't **** up and managed to tap it in...."

though most of the time he does **** up and doesn't tap it in.

He's a big guy, and he doesn't do ANYTHING physical. He got into one decent fight, and then he told the journalists how he felt bad about knocking the guy down.... I mean, how can you be his size and still act like a complete *****? He should be hitting people left right and center, defending his teammates and if he gets a golden chance from one of his teammates, put the puck in the net.

Usually he does neither of those 3 things. Once in a while he'll manage to do one or two, and the media will act as if he's the second coming or something. They will tell us how he "turned the page"

Well I don't think he did, and I don't think he ever will. If he proves me wrong, fine, but so far he hasn't

Old
04-05-2008, 12:31 PM
znk

Quote:
no, I've watched at least 90% of the games this season

that guy never has impressed me and he never will. Even when he scores, I'm happy he does it, but they are always fluke goals or tap ins. There is never a time when you can say "wow, he did a nice play"

It's always, "wow, he's skating a little too slow, WHAT THE **** IS HE DOING, oh someone found him waiting in front of the net, thank God he didn't **** up and managed to tap it in...."

though most of the time he does **** up and doesn't tap it in.

He's a big guy, and he doesn't do ANYTHING physical. He got into one decent fight, and then he told the journalists how he felt bad about knocking the guy down.... I mean, how can you be his size and still act like a complete *****? He should be hitting people left right and center, defending his teammates and if he gets a golden chance from one of his teammates, put the puck in the net.

Usually he does neither of those 3 things. Once in a while he'll manage to do one or two, and the media will act as if he's the second coming or something. They will tell us how he "turned the page"

Well I don't think he did, and I don't think he ever will. If he proves me wrong, fine, but so far he hasn't
Right there....that's the source of the problem.

Old
04-05-2008, 12:38 PM
mrCoffea*

Quote:
Right there....that's the source of the problem.
wow, you really defended him there. I guess you realized that you had nothing to defend and just added a pretentious comment instead.

Where should I have ever been impressed with him? That one year that managed to play well in a couple of pre-season games but couldn't play the same way once the actual season started? Or are you one of those people that defend him by saying "OMG HE SCORED 16 GOALS AS A 19 YEAR OLD. THAT'S ALMOST UNHEARD OF! HE WILL DEVELOP, JUST GIVE HIM TIME".

That's the poorest excuse ever. We all know why he was rushed on the team, and anyone with a brain knows that he would have been better off staying in the minors for at least a year, or maybe two. Everyone expected him to be some sort of savior and frankly he has not produced while countless other young players have even when given less chances than him.

So if you want to defend him, try and find some valid points and not just an empty rebuttal

Old
04-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Vinceee
Go Foreurs Go!

Send a message via MSN to Vinceee
lapierre being a puckhog

Vinceee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Russeltown

Youppi?!?

No Ice Girls?!??

Russeltown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 12:56 PM
TCIH

I'm starting to get frustrated with Serge's frustratingly needless offensive zone penalties. Did he study under Koivu or something? I mean, yeah, he's still awesome, but cut it out.

Oh, and... Kovalev sucks.

TheDamned is going to murder me now, isn't he? :sad face:

TCIH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 05:07 PM
znk

Quote:
wow, you really defended him there. I guess you realized that you had nothing to defend and just added a pretentious comment instead.

Where should I have ever been impressed with him? That one year that managed to play well in a couple of pre-season games but couldn't play the same way once the actual season started? Or are you one of those people that defend him by saying "OMG HE SCORED 16 GOALS AS A 19 YEAR OLD. THAT'S ALMOST UNHEARD OF! HE WILL DEVELOP, JUST GIVE HIM TIME".

That's the poorest excuse ever. We all know why he was rushed on the team, and anyone with a brain knows that he would have been better off staying in the minors for at least a year, or maybe two. Everyone expected him to be some sort of savior and frankly he has not produced while countless other young players have even when given less chances than him.

So if you want to defend him, try and find some valid points and not just an empty rebuttal
What is there to argue? Why would anyone waste their time arguing with you?
Quote:
that guy never has impressed me and he never will

Old
04-05-2008, 05:26 PM
Habbiebo0gie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russeltown View Post
Youppi?!?

No Ice Girls?!??
Seconded (I WANT ICE GIRLS I PAY BIG MONEY FOR SEATS )

Habbiebo0gie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Vasculio
Booya !

I don't hate anything on this team... I used to hate Bouillon, cause even if he had a huge heart, I thought he was so limited that it was frustrating... but this year he's very decent.

And, well, Brisebois... I hate his usual damn brain cramps, but I can't hate the guy, in fact he's Mr. Niceguy...

Aside that, what I truly hate, is not on the team, but outside... the individuals who constantly whine against the team for retard excuses, and then self-proclaim themselves fans !

And what's worse, is that they won't even feel concerned ! 'tards...

Vasculio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2008, 06:15 PM
mrCoffea*

Quote:
What is there to argue? Why would anyone waste their time arguing with you?
he never will if he continues playing like he does. Obviously if he improves, I'll change my mind. But you don't have a crystal ball that predicts the future. All we can do is assess what he's done so far, and based on that he just simply isn't impressive