HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

Winnipeg Jets Top 20 Prospects 2017 - #9

View Poll Results: Winnipeg Jets #9 prospect
Jacob Cederholm 0 0%
Chase De Leo 0 0%
Erik Foley 5 3.88%
Luke Green 5 3.88%
Johnathan Kovacevic 2 1.55%
Brendan Lemieux 9 6.98%
Nelson Nogier 2 1.55%
Dylan Samberg 79 61.24%
Logan Stanley 27 20.93%
Santeri Virtanen 0 0%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-13-2017, 11:51 PM
  #51
ruffus23
Registered User
 
ruffus23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,494
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Turtle View Post
Lemieux was absolutely flying out there. His improved skating has perhaps rescued his chance at playing in the NHL. We know he has some scoring ability. Couple that with a quicker game and he could possibly become what we all hoped he could be.
Now if he can keep his mental game in check.
would mind having a player a little "loco" on the team. stick him with dano and lowry, be a fun line full of hits.

what's the worst thing that could happen?

ruffus23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2017, 11:54 PM
  #52
Mortimer Snerd
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,108
vCash: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffus23 View Post
would mind having a player a little "loco" on the team. stick him with dano and lowry, be a fun line full of hits.

what's the worst thing that could happen?
Power play goals against.

Mortimer Snerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 12:32 AM
  #53
nobody important
Won'tGetFooledAgain
 
nobody important's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: a quiet suburb
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,220
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by truck View Post
Samberg again...

Then Kovacevic.
Then Lemieux.
Then Virtanen.
I can live with this. I would have to hold my nose when I vote for Lemmy but if there is a majority of Samberg voters that want to push Stanley down as far as possible, and this is an order we can agree on to keep our powerful voting bloc united, then I say let's go for it. Kovy! Lemmy! Virty! Let us rain hell down on the Loganites!

nobody important is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 12:36 AM
  #54
Holden Caulfield
Moderator
The Eternal Skeptic
 
Holden Caulfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody important View Post
I can live with this. I would have to hold my nose when I vote for Lemmy but if there is a majority of Samberg voters that want to push Stanley down as far as possible, and this is an order we can agree on to keep our powerful voting bloc united, then I say let's go for it. Kovy! Lemmy! Virty! Let us rain hell down on the Loganites!
Foley, Kovacevic, Virtanen, Green are all very tight for me the next vote. I think we have a 20% win again next vote. I won't vote to keep Stanley lower, if average fans think his draft status somehow makes him higher than he should be so be it. I think I will go either Green or Foley next vote.

Holden Caulfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 02:38 AM
  #55
GJF
Beaver Jedi
 
GJF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Heidelberg, GER
Country: Germany
Posts: 7,575
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
Foley, Kovacevic, Virtanen, Green are all very tight for me the next vote. I think we have a 20% win again next vote. I won't vote to keep Stanley lower, if average fans think his draft status somehow makes him higher than he should be so be it. I think I will go either Green or Foley next vote.
Signed. I voted Samberg now but I think all of the named + Stanley should be considered now. It's very close between them. And they are all so different in their development path.

GJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 06:40 AM
  #56
ps241
.915 please Steve
 
ps241's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 21,464
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJF View Post
Signed. I voted Samberg now but I think all of the named + Stanley should be considered now. It's very close between them. And they are all so different in their development path.
I agree things get more interesting again now.....we have had some great 2 way races but not a good 3 or 4 way race yet. Maybe Stanley does pick up some of the Samberg crowd and wins in a walk who knows with democracy? At this point I think Kovacevic is way ahead of Stanley in development but maybe Stanley will pick it up this season, we shall see.


Last edited by ps241: 07-14-2017 at 07:36 AM.
ps241 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 07:30 AM
  #57
JetsFan815
It can't be done :(
 
JetsFan815's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,926
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
Foley, Kovacevic, Virtanen, Green are all very tight for me the next vote. I think we have a 20% win again next vote. I won't vote to keep Stanley lower, if average fans think his draft status somehow makes him higher than he should be so be it. I think I will go either Green or Foley next vote.
If no prospect gets more than 25%, it should be a runoff between the top 2.

JetsFan815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 07:43 AM
  #58
Bob E
Registered User
 
Bob E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Winnerpeg
Posts: 5,947
vCash: 500
Went Samberg. Garret is very influential for me.

In fact, I'm good with trading Stanley now if it helps fill a need.

Bob E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 09:50 AM
  #59
nobody important
Won'tGetFooledAgain
 
nobody important's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: a quiet suburb
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,220
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsFan815 View Post
If no prospect gets more than 25%, it should be a runoff between the top 2.
I think we should get rid of the popular vote and establish an electoral college for prospect rankings.

nobody important is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 10:09 AM
  #60
Whileee
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 27,150
vCash: 500
Next will be Foley for me, followed probably by Lemieux or Nogier. I think they have some NHL potential.

Whileee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 10:15 AM
  #61
nobody important
Won'tGetFooledAgain
 
nobody important's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: a quiet suburb
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,220
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whileee View Post
Next will be Foley for me, followed probably by Lemieux or Nogier. I think they have some NHL potential.
Except they've all been around long enough to see where their arcs are likely to land. Which in my uninformed opinion is injury call-ups. I would rather vote for the shiny new toys and the dreams of their yet untapped greatness.

nobody important is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. @2017 All Rights Reserved.