Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Flaherty and Huddy

Old
07-13-2017, 09:44 AM
Unholy goalie

vCash: 50
Came to this thread for the Mitch Korn love and was not disappointed. From what I understand, Flaherty has been mentored by Korn which you would hope has rubbed off.

That said, I've been hoping for a goalie coach change for a few years now. For me, a goalie coach is not about control over someone's game, but rather influence over it. I don't measure a goalie coach by a goalies whole performance per se, but I do look for improvements and adjustments in technique, attitude, and to some degree usage which is heavily influenced by the goalie coach. I listen closely to interviews with the goalie to see if there's any mention of things they're working on. There are few reports, unfortunately, as goalies/goalie coaches keep a lot between themselves.

Flats has done some intersting things in his career, but not some impressive things. I think he landed this gig as much from his time in Chicago (Chevy) and his time with the Moose (Chipman) as his talent for developing goalies. I'm not seeing many positives in the areas I look closely at, mentioned above, and his presence here feels stale. The Jets, and Helle in particular, need someone who can do what Korn did for Holtby, Groulx for Price, and even Reese for Mason. We could debate whether or not Wade is in fact a good goalie coach, but we know that whatever talent he may have for it will continue to decline. It's certainly not going to get better.

So either we've not had enough legitimate or raw goaltending talent here yet, or there are some wider organisational issues that have prevented us from getting good goaltending (including goalie coaching). It has been tough to judge up until this point, hence Aavy's frustration in this thread, but the acquisition of Mason is going to clear it all up. We know Mason has the talent, and he is a legit No.1 in this league. I think Flats is going to be anchored to Mason's performance more than anything and if Mason goes down so does Flaherty.

Unholy goalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2017, 09:50 AM
KingBogo
Admitted Homer

vCash: 1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy goalie View Post
Came to this thread for the Mitch Korn love and was not disappointed. From what I understand, Flaherty has been mentored by Korn which you would hope has rubbed off.

That said, I've been hoping for a goalie coach change for a few years now. For me, a goalie coach is not about control over someone's game, but rather influence over it. I don't measure a goalie coach by a goalies whole performance per se, but I do look for improvements and adjustments in technique, attitude, and to some degree usage which is heavily influenced by the goalie coach. I listen closely to interviews with the goalie to see if there's any mention of things they're working on. There are few reports, unfortunately, as goalies/goalie coaches keep a lot between themselves.

Flats has done some intersting things in his career, but not some impressive things. I think he landed this gig as much from his time in Chicago (Chevy) and his time with the Moose (Chipman) as his talent for developing goalies. I'm not seeing many positives in the areas I look closely at, mentioned above, and his presence here feels stale. The Jets, and Helle in particular, need someone who can do what Korn did for Holtby, Groulx for Price, and even Reese for Mason. We could debate whether or not Wade is in fact a good goalie coach, but we know that whatever talent he may have for it will continue to decline. It's certainly not going to get better.

So either we've not had enough legitimate or raw goaltending talent here yet, or there are some wider organisational issues that have prevented us from getting good goaltending (including goalie coaching). It has been tough to judge up until this point, hence Aavy's frustration in this thread, but the acquisition of Mason is going to clear it all up. We know Mason has the talent, and he is a legit No.1 in this league. I think Flats is going to be anchored to Mason's performance more than anything and if Mason goes down so does Flaherty.
Interesting point. Does it say anything the other way if Mason sports something around .920 over 50+ games? Or can that just be attributed to Mason being an established starter with a well defined technique that Flats couldn't mess up?

KingBogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2017, 10:58 AM
cbcwpg

vCash: 500
Quote:

And that is the only reason why he's with the Jets. It's the same reason we had Noel as head coach. It's the whole putting too much emphasis on hiring based on loyalty and not capability. Loyalty is all fine, but I would rather have the person more capable of doing the job.

cbcwpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2017, 11:04 AM
Fishy Jets Fan

Quote:

Flats was NoŽl's guy too...

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=70137
"Flaherty played one season under Winnipeg Jets Head Coach Claude Noel in 2003-04 when Noel and Flaherty won the Calder Cup with the Milwaukee Admirals and Flaherty earned playoff MVP honors."

Fishy Jets Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2017, 11:15 AM
nobody important
Won'tGetFooledAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcwpg View Post
And that is the only reason why he's with the Jets. It's the same reason we had Noel as head coach. It's the whole putting too much emphasis on hiring based on loyalty and not capability. Loyalty is all fine, but I would rather have the person more capable of doing the job.
It's entirely possible Chevy has tried to replace them, but has been unable to sign any good free agent coaches.

nobody important is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2017, 11:35 AM
Unholy goalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBogo View Post
Interesting point. Does it say anything the other way if Mason sports something around .920 over 50+ games? Or can that just be attributed to Mason being an established starter with a well defined technique that Flats couldn't mess up?
I'm not sure. That's a good question.

Mason has a career .911, with a pretty good .923 average tenure in Philly. League average last season I think was .913, but is commonly understood to be generally .915. I'm thinking that if Mason puts up league average numbers, that will be enough to take the spotlight off of Flaherty since people won't really be searching for explanations as they tend to do when things aren't going well (if it ain't broke, don't fix it). If Mason puts up around .920 or higher, it would be fair to say that Flaherty had a positive effect, probably a small one. If we get back down to the .90X numbers, the heat is on IMO.

One of my questions with Flaherty is how responsive he is to his goalies. That is, does Flats think "all goalies should do X" or "X is what good goalies do" and tailor his drills and training to that, or does he think "This goalie is Y so he should do X" and "This goalie has attribute Z so he should do X" and tailor his drills that way. Successful technique will degrade over time if the kinds of drills a goalie does isn't supportive of the technical elements that make them successful. I'm reminded of a Mitch Korn cross-ice movement drill I read about a while back. He had Grubauer shifting across the ice with his gloves off and hands up. Then he gives him a basketball to hold which forced Grubauer to lower his elbows (cutting down on holes) and work his core more. That type of adjustment to an otherwise mundane drill is a brilliant bit of responsive coaching.

Old
07-13-2017, 11:51 AM
KingBogo
Admitted Homer

vCash: 1270
Quote:
I'm not sure. That's a good question.

Mason has a career .911, with a pretty good .923 average tenure in Philly. League average last season I think was .913, but is commonly understood to be generally .915. I'm thinking that if Mason puts up league average numbers, that will be enough to take the spotlight off of Flaherty since people won't really be searching for explanations as they tend to do when things aren't going well (if it ain't broke, don't fix it). If Mason puts up around .920 or higher, it would be fair to say that Flaherty had a positive effect, probably a small one. If we get back down to the .90X numbers, the heat is on IMO.

One of my questions with Flaherty is how responsive he is to his goalies. That is, does Flats think "all goalies should do X" or "X is what good goalies do" and tailor his drills and training to that, or does he think "This goalie is Y so he should do X" and "This goalie has attribute Z so he should do X" and tailor his drills that way. Successful technique will degrade over time if the kinds of drills a goalie does isn't supportive of the technical elements that make them successful. I'm reminded of a Mitch Korn cross-ice movement drill I read about a while back. He had Grubauer shifting across the ice with his gloves off and hands up. Then he gives him a basketball to hold which forced Grubauer to lower his elbows (cutting down on holes) and work his core more. That type of adjustment to an otherwise mundane drill is a brilliant bit of responsive coaching.
Very interesting and thanks for sharing.

KingBogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2017, 12:18 PM
WPGChief

Quote:
Not that those are the only things goalie coaches do, but I always recall some HNIC or TSN pieces or what-have-you in which the goalie coach usually goes through tendencies of the opposing team's shot locations and the such. I've always thought of it as an excuse to "cheat" on having your glove a little higher or lower one game, or always prepping to burst from your left or right post to get to the other side quickly, but it could help more often than not.

That is more of the reasoning of why I have grown a dislike for Flaherty - he's not really improving our goalies, nor is he helping them prep for games, it seems like.

WPGChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2017, 01:46 PM
Board Bard
Dane-O-Mite

Quote:
If Mason puts up around .920 or higher, it would be fair to say that Flaherty had a positive effect, probably a small one.
I don't think that's necessarily true. Mason might have just stuck to what he knew previously, maybe even called his old goalie coach for advice. Or his numbers improved due to variance, without anything to do with Flaherty. As his previous numbers show, he's capable of hitting .920 without any Flaherty influence. Heck, he might already be a better goalie coach than Flaherty.

Board Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2017, 08:40 PM
Unholy goalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Board Bard View Post
I don't think that's necessarily true. Mason might have just stuck to what he knew previously, maybe even called his old goalie coach for advice. Or his numbers improved due to variance, without anything to do with Flaherty. As his previous numbers show, he's capable of hitting .920 without any Flaherty influence. Heck, he might already be a better goalie coach than Flaherty.
No doubt

But while those things you mentioned are certainly possible, I think they are likely less probable an explanation for a .920+. We would all do well to expect Mason's average to regress closer to his career average this season, which is around .911. If he posts league average I'm still not giving Flats any credit. If he goes beyond that, it is a sign to me that Flaherty was paying attention to what made Mason successful in Philly and properly supported that development. If Flaherty was smart he would already have had a lomg talk with Reese.
It's definitely one of the stories I'm going to be paying close attention to this season.

Old
07-13-2017, 09:37 PM
Jets4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody important View Post
It's entirely possible Chevy has tried to replace them, but has been unable to sign any good free agent coaches.
I wish they had replaced him with Dusty Imoo. His resume is impressive. In Junior he worked with Calvin Pickard. For the Ice Caps, he worked with Hellebuyck and Hutch. For LA, he has helped rejuvenate Peter Budaj's career.

Jets4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-13-2017, 11:07 PM
Mud Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 51 View Post
Hutch and Helle completely changed style after some time with the Jets. To my untrained eye. They both looked really good at first and devolved into Pavelec flopping. To my eye...
Also agree with this. Despite having one of the best goalie prospects in the league, we had to go get another goalie. Our goalies are not improving once the get here. They are regressing.

Mud Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 05:38 AM
Eyeseeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Turtle View Post
Also agree with this. Despite having one of the best goalie prospects in the league, we had to go get another goalie. Our goalies are not improving once the get here. They are regressing.
Agree
Unless Flaherty is good at his job and the organization is terrible at goalie evaluating 🤔

Eyeseeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 06:23 AM
Jets4Life

Pavelec was 23 when the Jets returned. In 2009-10, his first year as a starter, he finished with 0.906% The final year in Atlanta, he was quite impressive for a 23 year old, going 0.914%

Under Flaherty, Pavelec receded:

2011-12: 0.906
2012-13: 0.905
2013-14: 0.901
2014-15: 0.920
2015-16: 0.904

Only once during his prime years, did Pavelec finish above his last year in Atlanta.

Helle and Hutch both shined in the AHL, and entered the NHL on fire, at times leading the NHL in stats for the first 25 games of their career. For Hutch, he regressed, and never came close to how amazing he was at 24. For Helle, since setting the league on fire at 22, he has regressed into a mediocre goalie.

I can understand one or two goalie receding under Flaherty's watch. However, watching three goalies all under the age of 25 regress is too much.

Jets4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 09:40 AM
antiqueslivers

glad we are all seeing the same thing
wish chevy was as well.

antiqueslivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 01:05 PM
buggs
nanoo nanoo

vCash: 162
Quote:
No doubt

But while those things you mentioned are certainly possible, I think they are likely less probable an explanation for a .920+. We would all do well to expect Mason's average to regress closer to his career average this season, which is around .911. If he posts league average I'm still not giving Flats any credit. If he goes beyond that, it is a sign to me that Flaherty was paying attention to what made Mason successful in Philly and properly supported that development. If Flaherty was smart he would already have had a lomg talk with Reese.
It's definitely one of the stories I'm going to be paying close attention to this season.
UHG question specifically for you:

In my viewings of Helle I've noticed style changes relative to his previous play both in lower leagues and as an amateur. His play on the Jets (I mean stylistically) has not been consistent with what I THINK I saw in his other play. I suspect that this is an influence from Flaherty which has created negative consequences. Have you noticed any shift in style from Helle or is it something I'm imagining? Specifically Helle used to be what I refer to as quiet and stable in the net but his most recent tenure (2016-17 season) seems to have been more roaming and "noisier" in that he's been trying to be the "athletic" type of goaltender that Pavelec sometimes excelled at. I don't see that as a fit for Helle. It worked to an extent for Pav as he was a remarkably athletic guy and may have had better reflexed. Thoghts?

buggs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 02:56 PM
CaptainChef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets4Life View Post
Pavelec was 23 when the Jets returned. In 2009-10, his first year as a starter, he finished with 0.906% The final year in Atlanta, he was quite impressive for a 23 year old, going 0.914%

Under Flaherty, Pavelec receded:

2011-12: 0.906
2012-13: 0.905
2013-14: 0.901
2014-15: 0.920
2015-16: 0.904

Only once during his prime years, did Pavelec finish above his last year in Atlanta.

Helle and Hutch both shined in the AHL, and entered the NHL on fire, at times leading the NHL in stats for the first 25 games of their career. For Hutch, he regressed, and never came close to how amazing he was at 24. For Helle, since setting the league on fire at 22, he has regressed into a mediocre goalie.

I can understand one or two goalie receding under Flaherty's watch. However, watching three goalies all under the age of 25 regress is too much.
Fits with everything I`m reading here & how I`ve felt all along. One has to wonder how long Jets management values loyalty over substance.

CaptainChef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2017, 08:09 PM
Unholy goalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggs View Post
UHG question specifically for you:

In my viewings of Helle I've noticed style changes relative to his previous play both in lower leagues and as an amateur. His play on the Jets (I mean stylistically) has not been consistent with what I THINK I saw in his other play. I suspect that this is an influence from Flaherty which has created negative consequences. Have you noticed any shift in style from Helle or is it something I'm imagining? Specifically Helle used to be what I refer to as quiet and stable in the net but his most recent tenure (2016-17 season) seems to have been more roaming and "noisier" in that he's been trying to be the "athletic" type of goaltender that Pavelec sometimes excelled at. I don't see that as a fit for Helle. It worked to an extent for Pav as he was a remarkably athletic guy and may have had better reflexed. Thoghts?
Ya I've noticed things similar to what you're saying, and I think it has to do with important changes to Helle, but also important changes in the competition he's been facing.

Hellebuyck has in the past conditioned himself to be positionally sound, getting himself more often than not square with the puck as it moves around the OZ. With his big frame, this means that if he's more or less square he can drop into a butterfly when there's a shot attempt and have most of the net covered. This is pretty solid for high school and even college play where the puck isn't moving/being shot that quickly. In the following interview, Helle talks about both of these ideas when he says he refers to his style as "big and boring" and mentions he was interested in how much quicker the game was as a pro.

At the same time, one thing he picked up in high school was the idea of "projectioning". You can read about it, and Helle's development of it, here. Personally, I feel that "projectioning" is a misguided overreaction to the real problem of goalies having their gloves too high. Helle's high school hockey coach probably got on the hype train and drilled the idea into him, and for a kid his size it's not all that bad an idea. So Helle goes about his merry way, squaring up and keeping his glove low, while HS and NCAA players struggle to find the little bit of net that's left over.

Helle puts up strong numbers, gets drafted, then signs his deal to turn pro. He goes to the AHL where he is unknown and his style of play helps him put up some good numbers over 58 games. He then splits the next season between the Jets and the Moose, putting up above average numbers. He then gets a shot at No. 1 on the Jets the following season. Now.. I was just as hopeful as everyone else here, but if you look at that career trajectory it is a bit rushed (check out Price's or Holtby's as a comparison). In my mind there were two problems with this. First, he busted onto the pro scene and didn't play long enough anywhere for teams/shooters to figure him out, giving him an inflated sense of how good his game was. Second, he was never anywhere long enough for someone to settle down with him and work on his game in a meaningful way.

So now we get to the beginning of last season and teams are saying "Oh wait, this guy? Let's have a closer look at the tape we have on him now." It didn't take them long to find a weakness, and that was glove side from high slot to just past the hash marks. Here's two examples I highlighted last season:

Now imagine how much this exploitation has rattled Helle. He's gone his entire career with the same technical foundation, even being recognized for his glove, and now all of a sudden it's not working. In January, Helle talks about losing.. er, I mean regaining his confidence. You can tell he had been struggling for some time.

So we have a problem with Helle getting to pucks, specifically with his glove. My indirect speculation, based on watching his play, is that there were two different reactions when Helle and the coaching staff knew there was a pattern. On the one hand Helle probably wasn't questioning his glove, but was questioning how fast he was moving and squaring up since that is what he knows to be his most successful trait. On the other hand, I'm sure the coaching staff looked at the tape and pointed out to him that his glove needs to change. I feel like Helle was more resistant to the glove change, and I don't entirely blame him: he can't really make that kind of change in season, and he was probably not convinced anyway given his experience. This is where Flaherty fails, if it is in fact even close to how it went down. So in practice we have drills probably designed to help move his glove, but at the same time Helle is stressing (probably in game as well as at practice) about how he needs to move more quickly.

Watch him cheat here, leaving what would have otherwise been great positioning (Lindholm deserves credit as well for a sick shot).

And here we can potentially see how in December, these technical adjustments are tearing him in different directions. This one sequence demonstrates both the worst (Kane near goal) and best (Hossa save) parts of his game.

Through the rest of the season Helle is erroneously opening himself up more to try and move more quickly, while also half-heartedly trying new glove positions. The first has led to the "roaming" you've seen, while the second has contributed to the "noise" you've seen. In all it generally looks a bit more frantic, certainly less consistent than what we've seen before.

My fear right now is that the positionality has been screwed up (because Helle isn't as confident in himself there anymore) and his glove hand is screwed up (because Flaherty didn't do a proper job of convincing him and training him) and that those things are still in limbo over the offseason. I feel like Helle is going to try and train himself to move faster laterally, whereas he should be working on maintaining a more manageable glove position.

I mean, here's even some basic advice from Mitch Korn, written for children, that would instantly improve his glove position.

Here's a drill, demonstrated by Carey Price, that would develop strength and versatility with his glove.

In all, Helle needs to take a back seat this season so he can get in some missed development time. Helle needs to settle his game back down to that "big and boring" style, maybe sharpening the way he squares up with the puck. He needs to understand that NHL shooters can put it over his "projectioning" glove and make the necessary adjustments. I'm not convinced that at this point Flaherty can help with that, and now Flats is going to have his hands full with Mason.

To me, this is going to be an even more interesting season for Jets goalies than the last one.

Old
07-14-2017, 09:54 PM
surixon

Quote:
Ya I've noticed things similar to what you're saying, and I think it has to do with important changes to Helle, but also important changes in the competition he's been facing.

Hellebuyck has in the past conditioned himself to be positionally sound, getting himself more often than not square with the puck as it moves around the OZ. With his big frame, this means that if he's more or less square he can drop into a butterfly when there's a shot attempt and have most of the net covered. This is pretty solid for high school and even college play where the puck isn't moving/being shot that quickly. In the following interview, Helle talks about both of these ideas when he says he refers to his style as "big and boring" and mentions he was interested in how much quicker the game was as a pro.

At the same time, one thing he picked up in high school was the idea of "projectioning". You can read about it, and Helle's development of it, here. Personally, I feel that "projectioning" is a misguided overreaction to the real problem of goalies having their gloves too high. Helle's high school hockey coach probably got on the hype train and drilled the idea into him, and for a kid his size it's not all that bad an idea. So Helle goes about his merry way, squaring up and keeping his glove low, while HS and NCAA players struggle to find the little bit of net that's left over.

Helle puts up strong numbers, gets drafted, then signs his deal to turn pro. He goes to the AHL where he is unknown and his style of play helps him put up some good numbers over 58 games. He then splits the next season between the Jets and the Moose, putting up above average numbers. He then gets a shot at No. 1 on the Jets the following season. Now.. I was just as hopeful as everyone else here, but if you look at that career trajectory it is a bit rushed (check out Price's or Holtby's as a comparison). In my mind there were two problems with this. First, he busted onto the pro scene and didn't play long enough anywhere for teams/shooters to figure him out, giving him an inflated sense of how good his game was. Second, he was never anywhere long enough for someone to settle down with him and work on his game in a meaningful way.

So now we get to the beginning of last season and teams are saying "Oh wait, this guy? Let's have a closer look at the tape we have on him now." It didn't take them long to find a weakness, and that was glove side from high slot to just past the hash marks. Here's two examples I highlighted last season:

Now imagine how much this exploitation has rattled Helle. He's gone his entire career with the same technical foundation, even being recognized for his glove, and now all of a sudden it's not working. In January, Helle talks about losing.. er, I mean regaining his confidence. You can tell he had been struggling for some time.

So we have a problem with Helle getting to pucks, specifically with his glove. My indirect speculation, based on watching his play, is that there were two different reactions when Helle and the coaching staff knew there was a pattern. On the one hand Helle probably wasn't questioning his glove, but was questioning how fast he was moving and squaring up since that is what he knows to be his most successful trait. On the other hand, I'm sure the coaching staff looked at the tape and pointed out to him that his glove needs to change. I feel like Helle was more resistant to the glove change, and I don't entirely blame him: he can't really make that kind of change in season, and he was probably not convinced anyway given his experience. This is where Flaherty fails, if it is in fact even close to how it went down. So in practice we have drills probably designed to help move his glove, but at the same time Helle is stressing (probably in game as well as at practice) about how he needs to move more quickly.

Watch him cheat here, leaving what would have otherwise been great positioning (Lindholm deserves credit as well for a sick shot).

And here we can potentially see how in December, these technical adjustments are tearing him in different directions. This one sequence demonstrates both the worst (Kane near goal) and best (Hossa save) parts of his game.

Through the rest of the season Helle is erroneously opening himself up more to try and move more quickly, while also half-heartedly trying new glove positions. The first has led to the "roaming" you've seen, while the second has contributed to the "noise" you've seen. In all it generally looks a bit more frantic, certainly less consistent than what we've seen before.

My fear right now is that the positionality has been screwed up (because Helle isn't as confident in himself there anymore) and his glove hand is screwed up (because Flaherty didn't do a proper job of convincing him and training him) and that those things are still in limbo over the offseason. I feel like Helle is going to try and train himself to move faster laterally, whereas he should be working on maintaining a more manageable glove position.

I mean, here's even some basic advice from Mitch Korn, written for children, that would instantly improve his glove position.

Here's a drill, demonstrated by Carey Price, that would develop strength and versatility with his glove.

In all, Helle needs to take a back seat this season so he can get in some missed development time. Helle needs to settle his game back down to that "big and boring" style, maybe sharpening the way he squares up with the puck. He needs to understand that NHL shooters can put it over his "projectioning" glove and make the necessary adjustments. I'm not convinced that at this point Flaherty can help with that, and now Flats is going to have his hands full with Mason.

To me, this is going to be an even more interesting season for Jets goalies than the last one.
Very informative post. I really is surpring how Wade hasn't been able to help really any of our goalies. It will be interesting to see how he works with Mason. I don't think Mason will sit back and keep quiet if he feels that Wade isn't helping him.

surixon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2017, 05:00 PM
buggs
nanoo nanoo

vCash: 162
UHG, thanks for the detailed response. Obviously I'm pleased with confirmation of what I'm seeing but I asked genuinely because those were just my perceptions, not necessarily reality. Hoping Mason can make a difference this year and perhaps Helle can make some progress going forward. I'm not hitching my horse to either player, whoever plays better for us is the guy AFAIC.

buggs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
07-17-2017, 09:36 AM
Veinless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jets4Life View Post
I wish they had replaced him with Dusty Imoo. His resume is impressive. In Junior he worked with Calvin Pickard. For the Ice Caps, he worked with Hellebuyck and Hutch. For LA, he has helped rejuvenate Peter Budaj's career.
After Imoo's weird tweets about chemtrails I'm not sure I'd want him any where near a goalie.

Veinless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-17-2017, 11:50 AM
nobody important
Won'tGetFooledAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veinless View Post
After Imoo's weird tweets about chemtrails I'm not sure I'd want him any where near a goalie.
Got a link to these tweets?

But hey, better safe than sorry and believe in all crazy, conspiracy theories. They can't all be wrong.

nobody important is offline   Reply With Quote