HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Rangers' Top 20 Prospects POLL (#8)

View Poll Results: Who is the Rangers' #8 Prospect?
Ivan Baranka 20 27.03%
Nigel Dawes 11 14.86%
Jarkko Immonen 20 27.03%
Marcus Jonasen 1 1.35%
Bryce Lampman 0 0%
Dominic Moore 3 4.05%
Garth Murray 7 9.46%
R.J. Umberger 12 16.22%
Other (Specify) 0 0%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
05-11-2004, 08:38 AM
Barnaby

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue
"just ask Padawan how he looks. Immonen is a blackhorse. He could easily be a 2nd line center from everything I've heard."

You mean the sake Padawan who said that Jarkko could just as easily be a 3rd line player?

"If you want to talk about rumors pushing a player, then how about Baranka? A month ago he was a solid defensive prospect. We read a good interview from him, and a positive article or two, and all of a sudden he's Tyutin 2. "

Actually, ever since he was drafted, I've liked him. I have also seen a lot of scouting reports that make his game very similar to Tyutin's, except that he is more physical. Nothing to do with any interview. I just see him as a better prospect than Immonen.
Thats cool, I like Baranka as well. I just think at this point Immonen should be considered the better prospect, but thats the fun of a poll.

Closed Thread