HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Over the edge?

Old
04-10-2008, 03:36 PM
PricePkPatch

vCash: 500
Over the edge?

I think our media (in French) are starting to get a little crazy over it. I saw about 3 reporters having a Hab shirt/flag near them (even the helicopter reporter!) today. But I think it went WAY over anything I've ever seen when they started talking about Ron Fournier as "the Prophet".

They are saying that he can launch a Fatwa against "unbelievers". Isabelle Marechal just said on 98,5 that Fortier (the Canadian senator who said the habs will be out agains the Rangers) should be impeached as minister of Montreal's region because he just "lost any trust the Montrealers could have about him". Paul Houde described her as "Habs Integrist", and she went out of the studio screaming "GO HABS GO!"

All right. I know it's merely a big joke, but I am the only one who think our dear media somewhat.. became crazy?

PricePkPatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Turbo

Nah, they were always like this. You just didn't notice before today.

Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Bronn
Registered Sellsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolkaTruesilver View Post
I think our media (in French) are starting to get a little crazy over it. I saw about 3 reporters having a Hab shirt/flag near them (even the helicopter reporter!) today. But I think it went WAY over anything I've ever seen when they started talking about Ron Fournier as "the Prophet".

They are saying that he can launch a Fatwa against "unbelievers". Isabelle Marechal just said on 98,5 that Fortier (the Canadian senator who said the habs will be out agains the Rangers) should be impeached as minister of Montreal's region because he just "lost any trust the Montrealers could have about him". Paul Houde described her as "Habs Integrist", and she went out of the studio screaming "GO HABS GO!"

All right. I know it's merely a big joke, but I am the only one who think our dear media somewhat.. became crazy?

Ron Fournier is false prophet anyway. There is only one and true prophet and it's Brownman . The rest are just all a bunch of wannabes.

Bronn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

It went over the edge with people from Mtl ever since it became..win a game, we win the cup..but if we lose a game, everybody should get fired and traded.

People are just pumped because its PO time and we have a great team. Not only that but we're done with all this BS snow/winter crap and Spring is in the air!

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2008, 03:45 PM
Ozymandias
#firetherrien

Quote:

Aren't you being redundant here?

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2008, 03:45 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

La Ville Est Hockey!

ChemiseBleuHonnete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2008, 03:46 PM
PricePkPatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Label View Post

Ron Fournier is false prophet anyway. There is only one and true prophet and it's Brownman . The rest are just all a bunch of wannabes.
BLASPHEMATOR! I suggest you do not open your mail for the next month, my good friend! Because you violated the 2nd Edict:

1- Thou Shall Believe in the Habs, All The Way, In Thou Hearth and Soul

2- Thou Shall Acknowledge Ron Fournier the Prophet as Such. Trough Him the Gods of Hockey are Talking. He is the Holiest of the Holy.

3- Thou Shall Knee Before Carey Price, the Holy Son of the Gods of Hockey, Came Unto Heart to Reclaim What is His by the Blood, the Holy Grail, the Holy Cup.

Old
04-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Kachino
@kachino82

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise player View Post
La Ville Est Hockey!
LA VILLE EST CANADIENS!

Kachino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Russeltown

La Ville Est Gainey

Russeltown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Joe Cole

Quote:
BLASPHEMATOR! I suggest you do not open your mail for the next month, my good friend! Because you violated the 2nd Edict:

1- Thou Shall Believe in the Habs, All The Way, In Thou Hearth and Soul

2- Thou Shall Acknowledge Ron Fournier the Prophet as Such. Trough Him the Gods of Hockey are Talking. He is the Holiest of the Holy.

3- Thou Shall Knee Before Carey Price, the Holy Son of the Gods of Hockey, Came Unto Heart to Reclaim What is His by the Blood, the Holy Grail, the Holy Cup.
You missed the 4th Edict...

4- If the Habs lose one game, it is full bore "jump-off-the-wagon" time. Start with... too many Euro's not enough Franco's, Gainey is ineffective, Koivu has no heart, the world is against us, stir and wait for explosion

Joe Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2008, 05:19 PM
PricePkPatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Cole View Post
You missed the 4th Edict...

4- If the Habs lose one game, it is full bore "jump-off-the-wagon" time. Start with... too many Euro's not enough Franco's, Gainey is ineffective, Koivu has no heart, the world is against us, stir and wait for explosion
Thou are mistaken. This is in direct violation with the First Edict. it clearly states "All the Way"

Those who actually think there is such a 4th Edict are merely the victims of Satan's (also known as Cherry) work.

Don't forget. Doubt is his weapon. He is devious and dangerous.