HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

Propects Draft

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-12-2004, 03:45 PM
  #376
PhoPhan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 13,225
vCash: 500
I choose Ben Eager. Look at this team. It will **** people up. The top two lines feature world class skill and scoring ability. Those bottom two lines are punishing ones, and any one of them would be happy to throw down. Each defensive pairing is perfectly balanced, and the goaltending is second to none.

Stanislav Chistov-Jeff Carter-Igor Grigorenko
Jeff Taffe-MA Pouliot-Jozef Balej
Ramzi Abid-Derek Roy-Alexander Polushin
Darcy Hordichuk-Mike Rupp-Ben Eager

Dion Phaneuf-Paul Martin
Rostislav Klesla-Keith Ballard
Matthew Spiller-Jeff Woywitka

Kari Lehtonen
Roman Cechmanek

PhoPhan is offline  
Old
05-12-2004, 03:49 PM
  #377
HAWKSWINHAWKSWIN
Registered User
 
HAWKSWINHAWKSWIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: The 49th parallel
Country: Canada
Posts: 454
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan
I choose Ben Eager. Look at this team. It will **** people up. The top two lines feature world class skill and scoring ability. Those bottom two lines are punishing ones, and any one of them would be happy to throw down. Each defensive pairing is perfectly balanced, and the goaltending is second to none.

Stanislav Chistov-Jeff Carter-Igor Grigorenko
Jeff Taffe-MA Pouliot-Jozef Balej
Ramzi Abid-Derek Roy-Alexander Polushin
Darcy Hordichuk-Mike Rupp-Ben Eager

Dion Phaneuf-Paul Martin
Rostislav Klesla-Keith Ballard
Matthew Spiller-Jeff Woywitka

Kari Lehtonen
Roman Cechmanek
I guess thats why you're smarter than us.....

HAWKSWINHAWKSWIN is offline  
Old
05-12-2004, 03:52 PM
  #378
Patty Ice
Best in the World
 
Patty Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: OxNard
Country: Northern Ireland
Posts: 10,159
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Patty Ice Send a message via MSN to Patty Ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAWKSWINHAWKSWIN
I guess thats why you're smarter than us.....

Ill guess we will see in the polls, no? To be honest I dont see his team being anything too spectacular outside of Lehtonen (although I do have a penchant for Klesla...I wanted him).

__________________
Patty Ice is offline  
Old
05-12-2004, 04:04 PM
  #379
Vlad The Impaler
Registered User
 
Vlad The Impaler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Montreal
Posts: 11,726
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty Ice XXX
Ill guess we will see in the polls, no?
Where is the poll?

It was an interesting draft. (Also provided an hilarious moment when Malkin was drafted so high )

Vlad The Impaler is offline  
Old
05-12-2004, 04:04 PM
  #380
leafaholix*
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ron Hainsey is King!
Country: Botswana
Posts: 22,934
vCash: 500
Taking a shot...

The Toronto Maple Leafs select F Travis Zajac.

leafaholix* is offline  
Old
05-12-2004, 04:05 PM
  #381
leafaholix*
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ron Hainsey is King!
Country: Botswana
Posts: 22,934
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler
Where is the poll?

It was an interesting draft. (Also provided an hilarious moment when Malkin was drafted so high )

leafaholix* is offline  
Old
05-12-2004, 04:07 PM
  #382
HAWKSWINHAWKSWIN
Registered User
 
HAWKSWINHAWKSWIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: The 49th parallel
Country: Canada
Posts: 454
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler
Where is the poll?

It was an interesting draft. (Also provided an hilarious moment when Malkin was drafted so high )

HAWKSWINHAWKSWIN is offline  
Old
05-12-2004, 04:13 PM
  #383
Cayouche5
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,741
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad The Impaler
Where is the poll?

It was an interesting draft. (Also provided an hilarious moment when Malkin was drafted so high )
I'll make one in the pool board when the draft will be over.

Cayouche5 is offline  
Old
05-13-2004, 07:55 AM
  #384
Jyssy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
Country: Finland
Posts: 713
vCash: 500
With final pick select Czech WC member
Petr Prucha
Thanks for everyone who participated in this draft. Im a little disappointed in my own performance, didnt see Balej available and maybe i should not have draft Svitov

Jyssy is offline  
Old
05-13-2004, 12:22 PM
  #385
Patty Ice
Best in the World
 
Patty Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: OxNard
Country: Northern Ireland
Posts: 10,159
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Patty Ice Send a message via MSN to Patty Ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyssy
With final pick select Czech WC member
Petr Prucha
Thanks for everyone who participated in this draft. Im a little disappointed in my own performance, didnt see Balej available and maybe i should not have draft Svitov

Svitov is a mighty fine catch (he'll turn out much much better than Balej if you ask me) you did a good job...took a couple of guys away from me, Svitov included.

Patty Ice is offline  
Old
05-13-2004, 01:52 PM
  #386
monster_bertuzzi
registered user
 
monster_bertuzzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,368
vCash: 500
With the final pick in the draft, Philadelphia selects, Kyle Chipchura.

monster_bertuzzi is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.