HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

CCM Vector 10.0 Catapult Hockey Stick

Old
04-19-2008, 12:29 PM
Hale The Villain

vCash: 500
CCM Vector 10.0 Catapult Hockey Stick

I need to buy a new hockey stick soon, but I seem to choose one stick that best suits me. I like good stickhandling, passing and a good overall feel in my sticks.

I heard the Catapult was very good stick from a friend and I want to know more about it.

How good are the shots with it? Passes? Stickhandling? The feel?

Hale The Villain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-19-2008, 03:45 PM
slapsh0t77

I have been using v10.0 catapults for a whole season now. 85 Flex Ovechkin. I really liked the stick. It is an excellent shooters stick, the feel is great, and it receives passes really well. But every stick has a downside. This stick's downside is durability. Unfortunatly, i broke three of these in a little under 7 months, 1 at the blade, 2 at the bottom of the shaft. I am currently using a vapor xxxx. But my reccommendation is to hold out on buying the v10.0 until the new U+ stick comes out. It is supposed to be amazing. Overall, it is a great stick, it was well worth the 160 that i paid for it, but i am not buying another one until i see the U+.

Hope this helped.

slapsh0t77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-19-2008, 05:05 PM
Hale The Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapsh0t77 View Post
I have been using v10.0 catapults for a whole season now. 85 Flex Ovechkin. I really liked the stick. It is an excellent shooters stick, the feel is great, and it receives passes really well. But every stick has a downside. This stick's downside is durability. Unfortunatly, i broke three of these in a little under 7 months, 1 at the blade, 2 at the bottom of the shaft. I am currently using a vapor xxxx. But my reccommendation is to hold out on buying the v10.0 until the new U+ stick comes out. It is supposed to be amazing. Overall, it is a great stick, it was well worth the 160 that i paid for it, but i am not buying another one until i see the U+.

Hope this helped.
Thanks, I will do the same and wait for the U-Stick comes out because I am a very cheap person and I only want sticks that can last a long time without breaking

Hale The Villain is offline   Reply With Quote