Central Europe Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Italy

Milan Hruska

Closed Thread

Old
03-20-2004, 08:29 AM
nick202020

vCash: 500
Milan Hruska

Does anyone remember a defensemen named Milan Hruska. He played for HC VTJ Topolcany. He is now playing for the PEI Rocket in the QMJHL. I just want to know what everyone thinks of this guy and whether he will be drafted this year?

Old
04-05-2004, 01:39 PM
Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick202020
Does anyone remember a defensemen named Milan Hruska. He played for HC VTJ Topolcany. He is now playing for the PEI Rocket in the QMJHL. I just want to know what everyone thinks of this guy and whether he will be drafted this year?
Maybe, he will be drafted. He is not very big for defenseman and some scouts did not think last year that he will be able to adapt to more physical North American hockey.

Old
05-17-2004, 07:01 AM
MilanHruskaFan

Milan has played the entire season in the first defensive line for the P.E.I. Rocket of the QMJHL. His performance sky rocketed after his return from the WJHC in Helsinki. He was declared by the coach Vigneault "no doubt the best defenseman on the team". He is an excellent skater, but that had been known prior to his coming to Canada. His physical game has improved enormously. He definitely proved he is able to play in N. America, and play effectively. In the second half of the season, he hardly ever lost his "one on one" battles. His precise passes diagonally across the ice were especially breath taking. Several teams interviewed him and said they watched him. So, I assume he is going to be drafted. **RocketFan**.

Closed Thread