HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT: GAME 3 ECSF 4/28/08 Montreal @ Philadelphia 7PM EDT RDS (HD), CBC (HD), VERSUS 2

Closed Thread

Old
04-28-2008, 09:40 PM
suprez

vCash: 500
Halak third period stat
2/2
lol

Old
04-28-2008, 09:40 PM
freakin

Don't lose hope my Habs bretheren, we will push back, we will bend but not break. OUR VICTORY IS COMING!!!!

Old
04-28-2008, 09:41 PM
freakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprez View Post
Halak third period stat
2/2
lol
nice, get him in there.

Old
04-28-2008, 09:41 PM
might2mash
Post-apocalyptic

Send a message via AIM to might2mash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitehowl View Post
If you read the Flyers board ...they haven't deserved a penalty in the 3 games so far.
They see nothing wrong with Hatchers hit or Downie's slew footing the goalie(with his stick) They are Angels ....LOL
Sorry, not meaning to troll (Habs are my 2nd fav Eastern Conf. team), but here's my take. Hatcher's penalty was stupid, and the call was deserved. 5 minutes, yes sir, it was. Downie's call was ticky tacky given the scrum after, as he didn't get his stick under Price's skate, but he did slap the pads before getting to the puck, so it was a good call. He did not stay out of the box enough, and neither did Hatcher.

This was another game where the Habs dominated, and the refs called it right mostly, but certainly let minor offenses go. Price probably should have had the second goal, Biron should have had the second goal. Halak going into the net energized the Habs even more, but Price WILL be back in net. Perhaps he will play with a little bit more of an edge after getting the hook tonight rather than playing with too much poise and getting nonchalant.

If the Habs can get a lead to play with, their dominating play will give them the series.

Old
04-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Beakermania*

Quote:
Originally Posted by might2mash View Post
Sorry, not meaning to troll (Habs are my 2nd fav Eastern Conf. team), but here's my take. Hatcher's penalty was stupid, and the call was deserved. 5 minutes, yes sir, it was. Downie's call was ticky tacky given the scrum after, as he didn't get his stick under Price's skate, but he did slap the pads before getting to the puck, so it was a good call. He did not stay out of the box enough, and neither did Hatcher.

This was another game where the Habs dominated, and the refs called it right mostly, but certainly let minor offenses go. Price probably should have had the second goal, Biron should have had the second goal. Halak going into the net energized the Habs even more, but Price WILL be back in net. Perhaps he will play with a little bit more of an edge after getting the hook tonight rather than playing with too much poise and getting nonchalant.

If the Habs can get a lead to play with, their dominating play will give them the series.
There's no inbetween with Flyer fans is there?? They are either all top notch classy posters like you or bottom of the barrel trolls... I really haven't seen the inbetween yet.

Old
04-28-2008, 09:48 PM
speed11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
There's no inbetween with Flyer fans is there?? They are either all top notch classy posters like you or bottom of the barrel trolls... I really haven't seen the inbetween yet.
i was just about to ask him, "if he really was a flyers fan"

their fans are either classy as can be, or the biggest ******** on the planet.

Old
04-28-2008, 09:55 PM
might2mash
Post-apocalyptic

Send a message via AIM to might2mash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
Well, it helps that I don't post while drunk, I actually like the Habs and respect their history, and know the rules of hockey, have never beaten anyone up at a hockey game. I don't follow the traditional rules of a Flyers fan, but they are good for a laugh when they do stupid stuff more often than most fanbases. Most of the other classy posters we have are just annoyed by the troll invasion, just as you're probably getting here with the dummies.

Old
04-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Turbo

Quote:

Thanks for the post. I think the reffing has been ok this series (it's the NHL so it's never perfect, but it was fine).

I think your team deserves to be where they are right now. Capitalizing on your opportunities is primordial during the playoffs and the Flyers are certainly doing that. Biron has got his posts to take out for dinner, but he's been extremely solid as well - you have to be good to be lucky definitely applies.

Good game. I'd wish you luck for Wednesday, but I don't really want your guys to have too much.

Old
04-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Rayne*

Quote:
Well, it helps that I don't post while drunk, I actually like the Habs and respect their history, and know the rules of hockey, have never beaten anyone up at a hockey game. I don't follow the traditional rules of a Flyers fan, but they are good for a laugh when they do stupid stuff more often than most fanbases. Most of the other classy posters we have are just annoyed by the troll invasion, just as you're probably getting here with the dummies.
Good post. HF might self-destruct if the East Final ends up being PIT/PHI. I will not envy the mods in that series.

Old
04-28-2008, 10:09 PM
cycle_it

price

will the media ruin him for the post season by questioning the huet trade, etc?

serious question.

or will the team insulate his exposure to the outside world?

Old
04-28-2008, 10:12 PM
Judge Sauer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycle_it View Post

serious question.

Better not...but probably will, the article is being written as we b***h.

Old
04-28-2008, 10:18 PM
hackeyisneat
Incostitsynt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycle_it View Post

serious question.

who, eh? only joking
price doesn't rattle that easy, he's looked tired and a bit careless
he'll be back

anyways, i expected the flyers' size to be a bigger factor than it has been, habs continue to show they can match up

Closed Thread