HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Biggest game of the Year

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-30-2008, 12:00 PM
  #26
Fido22
Registered User
 
Fido22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Arsenal?

Jaydee, I'm afraid I'd like to see other people.
Really, that's all it took. Been a fan ever since I lived there back in 2000.

Jaydee, make room my friend, make room. Habs/Arsenal fan little puppies.....oh, how sweet.

Fido22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 12:02 PM
  #27
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post

why??????????/

what did I ever do wrong to you!!!
You know you'll always be my number one... It's just, the puppy is so cute with his love for my favourite football team... If he says he loves the Red Sox too I'll be really torn.

anarmandaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 12:05 PM
  #28
CareyPrice x 31
Registered User
 
CareyPrice x 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,878
vCash: 3907
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
You know you'll always be my number one... It's just, the puppy is so cute with his love for my favourite football team... If he says he loves the Red Sox too I'll be really torn.
Noone loves the Bosox more then me!!!!

last nights game was great, lol
I watched it with a Jays fan and when Ortiz scored the winning run i never laughed so much in my life.

Halladay now has pitched THREE complete games in a row and all 3 he lost!!
lol

CareyPrice x 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 12:05 PM
  #29
Fido22
Registered User
 
Fido22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
If he says he loves the Red Sox too I'll be really torn.
Well, I once sort of got into trouble with a gun wearing US border guard because I said I might go to a Red Sox game. Does that count? Does puppy get a treat? Was I a good boy?

Fido22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 12:07 PM
  #30
Fido22
Registered User
 
Fido22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
Noone loves the Bosox more then me!!!!

last nights game was great, lol
I watched it with a Jays fan and when Ortiz scored the winning run i never laughed so much in my life.

Halladay now has pitched THREE complete games in a row and all 3 he lost!!
lol
You ever risk your life for the Red Sox? You ever put it on the line? Facing a gun wearing Yankee() without blinking?

Fido22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 12:09 PM
  #31
CareyPrice x 31
Registered User
 
CareyPrice x 31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,878
vCash: 3907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fido22 View Post
You ever risk your life for the Red Sox? You ever put it on the line? Facing a gun wearing Yankee() without blinking?
im going to Yankee stadium this summer to watch the sox and yanks

i think that can be considered risking my life..

July 5th can be my last day.

CareyPrice x 31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 12:11 PM
  #32
Fido22
Registered User
 
Fido22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,690
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
im going to Yankee stadium this summer to watch the sox and yanks

i think that can be considered risking my life..

July 5th can be my last day.
So, huh, anarmandaleb, like, huh, what's ya doing July 6th?

Fido22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 12:18 PM
  #33
Team_Spirit
#FireTherrien
 
Team_Spirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 24,295
vCash: 915
Price like pressure, that's why he played poorly early on in this series. Watch him get on a hot streak starting tonight!

Team_Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.