HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Wow

Old
04-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Prrebel

vCash: 500
Wow

I think some poster on this site need to lighten up.

After reading posts for the last 10 minutes, I fear that some of you guys will have a stroke before you hit your teens.

You guys need to take a couple of deep breaths and relax. Halak played well. Begin's hit was clean. Our problem was that we have to many europeons that rather pass the puck to the corner while they stand in the slot instead of shooting it.

there notice how I stated all that with out resorting to name calling, swearing, shouting and screaming or going out and slitting my wrists?

Relax dudes, you'll all live longer.

Prrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 08:46 PM
Cristobal Huet

Send a message via MSN to Cristobal Huet
"Begin's hit was clean"

ARE YOU KIDDING?

it was USELESS...and I'm not just saying this cause I'm pissed, it was UNNECCESSARY, why did he do it?

Cristobal Huet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 08:47 PM
Strik_IX
No excuses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prrebel View Post

After reading posts for the last 10 minutes, I fear that some of you guys will have a stroke before you hit your teens.

You guys need to take a couple of deep breaths and relax. Halak played well. Begin's hit was clean. Our problem was that we have to many europeons that rather pass the puck to the corner while they stand in the slot instead of shooting it.

there notice how I stated all that with out resorting to name calling, swearing, shouting and screaming or going out and slitting my wrists?

I stopped reading there, first off it's Europeans, second of all *** has their nationality have to do with their style of play? Man I'm tired of this kind of comment.

Strik_IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 08:48 PM
Cristobal Huet

Send a message via MSN to Cristobal Huet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strik_IX View Post
I stopped reading there, first off it's Europeans, second of all *** has their nationality ahve to do with their style of play? Man I'm tired of this kind of comment.
another good point, how dare you, OP, say something like that?

That's plain racist, so GTFO!

Cristobal Huet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Boardish

You're angry, Angrychair.

Begin's hit wasn't clean.

We are loosing the serie 3-1.

I think it's fair to be frustrated.

Boardish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 08:52 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Says the guy who blindly bashed carbo for putting on a line that did their job 10 fold...

Old
04-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Prrebel

Soft in the playoffs.
You don't agree that the playoffs are differnet than the regular season and that Pleks, kost squared, and kovy are getting banged around? and that because of it, they afraid to go in the corners or take a hit? "Gritty" not "Pretty" wins in the playoffs.

By the way, thanks for the spelling class.... really appreciate it. Not all of us are anal enough to use the spell check.

Old
04-30-2008, 08:55 PM
Prrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrychair View Post
**** off you ****in newfie piece of ****in ****.
See what I mean? Stroke or high blood pressure before you 12.

Old
04-30-2008, 08:57 PM
Prrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Says the guy who blindly bashed carbo for putting on a line that did their job 10 fold...

Never said the line didn't do their job. In fact, they have probably been the best line for the Habs this series. But their job isn't to be on the ice in the last minute with you team down by a goal.

Old
04-30-2008, 08:58 PM
The n00b King ©*

I'LL CUT YOU WITH A ****ING SPOON IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE **** UP!

Okay, I feel better now. Thanks.

The n00b King ©* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Kirk Muller

I wouldn't say Montreal has too many Europeans however i would say they have too many players that play the "traditional European game."

Montreal as a team is a perimeter team who do go hard to the net. Of the top 6, Skosts and Koivu are the only ones who play with really jam.

Higgins is more peripheral. Kovalev, akosts, pleks rather skate around players then go to the net.

Its the type of players not where they are from.

Kirk Muller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Mathletic

we have too many europeans yet the only guy who crashes the net is the captain and he's from Finland. Higgins is an american and he's ******** the bed right now.

Mathletic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 09:01 PM
lou4gehrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prrebel View Post

What is the point of this post? Everybody needs to approach life exactly like you do? Some people are passionate. Some aren't. Why does everybody have to be a clone of you? Let people express their passion how they want to. If you don't want to read it, fair enough. We don't need to hear your opinion about it though.

I mean I could suggest that you're too laid back and that makes you a failure. But that wouldn't be fair would it?

We all could live stress free lives and not work and not go to school and not have a family and we'd all live longer wouldn't we? I assume that's your approach to life.

lou4gehrig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 09:09 PM
Prrebel

You guys take everything so seriously. just go look at the 15 threads asking for Begins head, or the reaction on the game thread. I am just making light of the range of emotion (some of it rather scary) that some people display.

Have I called anyone names? Nope. Have I threatened anyone? Nope. Have I insulted anyone? Nope.
But I have been called a racist. A "**** off you ****in newfie piece of ****in ****" (thats always nice). I may be gutted with a spoon, (that sounded in jest... I hope) and finally a failure.

nice.

Old
04-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Gavin24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strik_IX View Post
I stopped reading there, first off it's Europeans, second of all *** has their nationality have to do with their style of play? Man I'm tired of this kind of comment.
Just reading some random comments on the boards....
but yea Nationality has ALOT to do with style of play.

Gavin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 09:13 PM
Prrebel

"Forest for the trees" on this board.

Old
04-30-2008, 09:23 PM
Puckhead58*

Well I suggest you think a little harder before you create another pointless thread like this after a useless player like Steve Begin blew the series for us!!!!
We are passionate fans and you starting this thread is like telling everybody to forget about what just happened and behave the way YOU think we should!

What should we be so damn happy about? Our team was playing awesome, outplaying the Flyers in every aspect but the we can't score a goal, then when they finally do score a couple goals and tie the game up....Begin destroys whatever momentum we had to score a go-ahead goal by making a very questionable hit and getting a dumb penalty resulting in a powerplay and game winning goal. Geeee.....I guess I should be excited about my team losing like Prrebel is!!! Give me a break!!

Puckhead58* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2008, 09:29 PM
JrHockeyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal Huet View Post
"Begin's hit was clean"

ARE YOU KIDDING?

it was USELESS...and I'm not just saying this cause I'm pissed, it was UNNECCESSARY, why did he do it?

Because it was no different than 15 or 20 other hits that went uncalled until then.

There was nothing remarkable about that hit other than the ref giving him a penalty. That is the truth

JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote