Notices

Finals Game 6

Closed Thread

Old
05-20-2004, 01:27 AM
CoyoteUgly

vCash: 500
Finals Game 6

I've searched all over the internet, can't find out this info yet, was wondering if someone could help with some advice.

I live in Phoenix and plan on flying up to Calgary for Game 6 (if there is one) on Saturday June 5th. Thing is, I don't want to buy a plane ticket, unless I'm sure I can get a ticket to the game.

SO....

a) when do tickets go on sale?
b) will game 6 go on sale at the same time games 3 & 4 do or will they wait?
c) what are my chances of actually getting tickets? I assume ticketmaster will be the only way, I'm wondering if I have a legit chance, or is the server going to be constantly busy?

Thanks

Old
05-20-2004, 01:36 AM
OMA

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteUgly
I've searched all over the internet, can't find out this info yet, was wondering if someone could help with some advice.

I live in Phoenix and plan on flying up to Calgary for Game 6 (if there is one) on Saturday June 5th. Thing is, I don't want to buy a plane ticket, unless I'm sure I can get a ticket to the game.

SO....

a) when do tickets go on sale?
b) will game 6 go on sale at the same time games 3 & 4 do or will they wait?
c) what are my chances of actually getting tickets? I assume ticketmaster will be the only way, I'm wondering if I have a legit chance, or is the server going to be constantly busy?

Thanks
a) This hasn't been released yet. From what i've heard they're going to release that info in the next two days.

b) Game 6 tickets usually go on sale just around Game 5 (Tickets for today, went on sale yesterday..) They haven't been sold during the sales of games 3 & 4 yet.

c) It's tough. Ticketmaster is the only real way, unless you want to try your luck with scalpers. If you're looking for a pair of tickets it gets to be pretty tricky. If it's a single it's a bit easier. The server on ticketmaster.ca is pretty tough, sometimes trying .com is better.

I'd get in touch with the Flames tomorrow if I were you though. I've heard they've been able to pull some strings with out-of-town fans

Last edited by OMA: 05-20-2004 at 01:40 AM.
Closed Thread