HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Summer Roller Hockey league on Long Island?

Old
05-05-2008, 01:07 PM
HeaveHo94
PSN: NYC_RANGERS_94

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixtures89 View Post
Inline 1 in Mount Sinai is literally maybe a 2 minute drive from my house. Rink is in real good condition. No "real" locker rooms though.

Skate safe in bethpage have real nice rinks. Never played in leagues there though. Only NARCh and Torhs tourneys.

Rapid fire's rink is usually pretty dirty and plays slow. I have known jay for about 11 years now. He's coached me forever. I have played on his tournament teams (formerly Tour Black Ice) from when i was 11 years old til most of my team went to college. We still try to get together to play in tournys every now and again. Great guy. Don't know if hes still there (i assume he is).

I havent played in sports arena in years. I do know that sports arenas rink is the smallest out of all i mentioned. However, dont know much about ownership at this time.
I live in Miller Place, so u must be close. I ♥ InLine, that skater on the roof looks likes its falling off. Besides that, that place is great, but no locker rooms. I think the locker room is 1 of the most important things a team could have, besides matching jerseys, LoL.
And Jay over at Rapid Fire is a tool. he would hit on my girl while I was playing. But he is a great person with all the other guys there. He would let teams and players get away with not paying for ever. And that Pro-Shop was a joke. Rapid Fire needs 2 be torn down and built back up.

HeaveHo94 is offline   Reply With Quote