HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Notices

Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

Slitty's Annual Most Ready RSL Prospects (with commentary)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-03-2008, 12:14 AM
  #101
Fleury14
Kipper
 
Fleury14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto, ON
Country: United Kingdom
Posts: 4,431
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tb0ne View Post
I don't know what I'm doing wrong here but everytime I click that link it sends me to http://www.rushockey.com/ instead and I can't find the article anywhere on the site.
the thread is a year old.

Fleury14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2008, 05:32 AM
  #102
Slitty
Registered User
 
Slitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 3,850
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hull Fan View Post
Since you brought this up can you tell us Dallas fans about Sergei Kukushin's season?
Also do you think a lot of other Russian players are going to begin taking the route Korostin did and coming over to play junior hockey in order to avoid the transfer mess?
I actually wasn't the one to bump this, but am always happy to share my thoughts. In terms of Kukushkin, never say never, but at this point the NHL can't be more than a pipe dream as far as he is concerned. In fact, he has his work cut out for him in terms of solidifying a future in the RSL. While he is still young, not being able to fully cement a roster spot on one of the worst teams in the RSL is never a good a sign.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Do you you whether Korneev has any intentions of coming over to North America and how good is he really?
I am not aware of Korneev having any North American plans at this point. As for how good he is, you will have to wait until the 2008 version of my list!


Quote:
Originally Posted by LV Hab View Post
Might as well get your opinion on Yemelin while your talking about Habs prospects.
I will, very soon.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tb0ne View Post
I don't know what I'm doing wrong here but everytime I click that link it sends me to http://www.rushockey.com/ instead and I can't find the article anywhere on the site.
The link has died at some point during the course of the year. The article is archived here: http://www.rushockey.com/index.php?l=eng&t=1&s=1&st=210

Slitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2008, 06:11 AM
  #103
bassassin
Registered User
 
bassassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
Country: England
Posts: 5,391
vCash: 500
Thanks for finding the link again and I was wondering about Artyukhin, I mean at the minute his agent is in talks with Tampa Bay management so there is a chance he could play for the bolts next season, but what kind of role could he fulfill? I mean obviously his size and hitting would be useful but is he likely to become a scorer or not?

Also about Koshechkin it says his immediate impact would be NHL backup but would potential does he have? Would he ever be able to develop into a decent starter?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer.

bassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2008, 11:40 PM
  #104
Slitty
Registered User
 
Slitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 3,850
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassassin View Post
Thanks for finding the link again and I was wondering about Artyukhin, I mean at the minute his agent is in talks with Tampa Bay management so there is a chance he could play for the bolts next season, but what kind of role could he fulfill? I mean obviously his size and hitting would be useful but is he likely to become a scorer or not?

Also about Koshechkin it says his immediate impact would be NHL backup but would potential does he have? Would he ever be able to develop into a decent starter?
Koshechkin had a complete collapse of a season, so I wouldn't even classify him as a potential NHL backup at this point. Artyukhin has diversified his game since leaving the NHL, but I will leave the specifics for this year's edition.

Slitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2008, 04:55 AM
  #105
bassassin
Registered User
 
bassassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: England
Country: England
Posts: 5,391
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitty View Post
Koshechkin had a complete collapse of a season, so I wouldn't even classify him as a potential NHL backup at this point. Artyukhin has diversified his game since leaving the NHL, but I will leave the specifics for this year's edition.
I had heard things like that about Koshechkin but wasnt sure, but that is great news about R2 especially if he comes back for next season, thanks for the info.
And just wondering when is this years edition coming out?

bassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2008, 09:11 PM
  #106
Slitty
Registered User
 
Slitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 3,850
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassassin View Post
I had heard things like that about Koshechkin but wasnt sure, but that is great news about R2 especially if he comes back for next season, thanks for the info.
Artyukhin is leaving CSKA under the pretense of "a tempting NHL offer", so I would assume that him playing for the Lightning next season is practically a done deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassassin View Post
And just wondering when is this years edition coming out?
Soon after the end of the World Championships.

Slitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2008, 09:17 PM
  #107
malkinfan
Registered User
 
malkinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Canada
Country: Slovenia
Posts: 3,088
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Hard to believe due to the manner of his departure, both sides were unhappy with each other. I wonder if TB is working on a trade?

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.