HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

"Battle Of The Bulge" Hf Habs Board Off Season Fitness and Well Being Competition

Closed Thread

Old
05-06-2008, 08:28 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
"Battle Of The Bulge" Hf Habs Board Off Season Fitness and Well Being Competition

Inspired by the fitness thread, I would like to invite you, my fellow posters, into a little challenge.

Whether you're cut like an adonis or cut like a bag of milk, there is always the motivation and the willingness to improve your body and sense of well being.

Now that hockey is out of the way, there would be no better time to rise to the occasion and start to kick up our exercise routines a notch and cut by the calories a bit while competing and supporting one another.

I propose a "competition" between willing posters to better their health during the offseason by means of friendly competition.

Here are the rules:

-Must provide a "Before" pic;
-Must submit a profile of your current state (questions will be provided, see below);
-Must provide at the very least bi weekly progress reports;
-Must go in this with a positive attitude and the will to feel better about one's self;
-The competition ends the first day of the regular season in which contestants must post an after pic;
-The Habs board posters will then vote for whom they consider has improved the most (and not the most sexy), hense the before and after pics;
-Registration closes on Friday May 16th at midnight EST;
-The competition starts Monday May 19th;
-Use of supplements are up to you, depends on your convictions;
-As for supplements, steroids are up to you if you deem it necessary to pump your body full of those. Its your body, its your choice. Just remember, they're illegal and you're only cheating yourself;

Registration questionnaire:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Goal:
Main motivator:
Biggest obstacle ahead:
Reason why you will achieve your goal:
*remember, you need to include a Pic of yourself; and no need to post in a speedo...just be yourself or as bold as you feel*

Please note, you can participate without including a Pic...however, you will not be included int he final voting

This thread will be used to discuss your progress as well as your newfound exercise and eating habits.

The Prize:

A better you and the sentiment of accomplishment and support from your peers.

Remember, whoever joins, is in this with the others. Think of it as a support group

Please note, I may of forgotten some details so any questions that are to be asked can be posted in the thread and I'll update the rules accordingly.

Best of luck to everyone!

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS:

Name: #57
Sex: MALE
Height: 5'8
Weight: 150
Goal: put on more muscle
Main motivator: girls of course
Biggest obstacle ahead: bad eating habbits, back problems and lazyness
Reason why you will achieve your goal: sports, and my follow habs fans cheerleading me

Name: Watsathe O.
Sex: M
Height: 5'10 1/2
Weight: 191
Goal: 180
Main motivator: I want to look good in my clothes. I want to make a good first impression in job interviews
Biggest obstacle ahead: I am unemployed, lazy, access to virtually unlimited junk food, I eat takeout way too often.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: Healthier, look better, self confidence.

Eband00
Name: Dimitri
Sex: MALE
Height: 5"11
Weight: 130
Goal: put on more muscle and way more weight
Main motivator: I'm tired of feeling skinny
Biggest obstacle ahead: I guess i eat bad, and loose motivation too fast
Reason why you will achieve your goal: Sports, girlfriend and most importantly, self-confidence.

AHF
Name: Mario
Height: 5'9
Weight: 170 (Estimation, as I don't have a weight scale)
Goal: 150 ish / Getting in shape
Main motivator: Umm, I know I'm in pathetic shape, and I have to get my lazy ass in gear.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Chips & Pepsi, fast-food (I work right besides a McDonalds, KFC and Pizza Hut! Help!!! )
Reason why you will achieve your goal: Given that I come to the forum on a daily basis, I should be reminded of this thread often. Committing to something might be the best way to get motivated...

Charley_5054
Name: Charles (who would have guessed)
Height: 6'3
Weight: 230
Goal: 210
Main motivator: I want to retrive the weight and body i had at the peak of my short football career.
Biggest obstacle ahead: I spend a lot of time flying airplanes, and it's not the most physical task Also i love butter (on bread, not on my body)
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I am someone who is really self confident and proud of what i am and what i do.

Twist and Shout
Name: Knopf
Sex: Male
Weight: 162
Goal: I was between 152-155 all through high school and in good shape. Three years later and I've lost a lot of muscle and gained quite a bit of fat. I do have a gut which I have trained to stay in at all times. My goal is to lose fat, not necessarily weight, and build a little muscle.
Main motivator: To look good.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Laziness, junk food easily available, vacation from the end of June to early August.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I don't know if I will, but I'd like to.

Dominant Hegemony
Name: Jos
Height: 5'10
Weight: 180
Goal: whatever it ends up being
Main motivator: September 2008 Montreal Olympic Tri-Athlon
Biggest obstacle ahead: Errr....the tri-athlon?
Reason why you will achieve your goal: sheer will (and it being my first tri-athlon)

Speed11
Name: Gary
Height: 5' 9''
Weight: 171-173
Goal: Gain 10-12 lbs of muscle mass, remain at 7-8 bf%
Main motivator: nothing really
Biggest obstacle ahead: genetics?
Reason why you will achieve your goal: if i can lose 40+ lbs of fat, i can gain 10-12lbs more of muscle

PeeWee
Name: Alex
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 150 lbs
Goal: Just be in the shape I used to be.
Main motivator: When I played football in cegep last year I used to be in great shape, but now I see that I'm loosing that, I'd like to get back to my original shape (more muscle and a better cardio)
Biggest obstacle ahead: I don't know a lot of people in the small village where I live, and I don't really like to train alone. But I'll try.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I know I can do it if I can get the motivation.

cjbhabs
Name: Colin
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 215 .. was 230 a few weeks ago.. ** now 208 lbs **
Goal: 190 lbs by September 1, 2008.
Main motivator: just to look better and feel better about myself.
Biggest obstacle ahead: I always crave any kind of junk food, chips, burgers, snacks, etc.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I feel more confident in myself with every pound I lose, it's a good feeling, I want to keep it up.

LeafRefereeeeeees
Name: Danny
Height: 5'9
Weight: 185
Goal: 175
Main motivator: hockey and to save my knees and look better in jeans for my gf.
Biggest obstacle ahead: My roommate is a vegan and I can't cook meat at my house, so I eat out all the time. Also, I don't live near a supermarket and don't have a car, but I'll just have to order for delivery online.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: The gym is 3 mins. from my work and I have a Bowflex at home. Also, I have to lose the weight to take pressure off my knee (which I hurt last fall because of the extra weight!). I'm going to join a roller team and play more hockey. Also, I put myself on a drinking moderation program, and it's worked. I don't smoke either, quit that 8 years ago, and don't do drugs.

Brockoli
Name: Rob
Weight: 215
Goal: 190 lbs
Main motivator: I was 300lbs 6 years ago, dropped to 172lbs 2 1/2 years ago, since then I've slowly been putting it back on. Don't want to become that cliche of rising and falling weight.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Junk food. Gotta quit the junk food, again. lol
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I know how it feels to be 300lbs, I know how it feels to be 172lbs, which one do you think I prefer?

McPhee
Name:Mike
Sex:Seldom
Height:5'9"
Weight:222
Goal:199.9
Main motivator:Fear of death. Have cholestorol and related issues and I've slid back to a weight that I shouldn't be at.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Personal discipline
Reason why you will achieve your goal: Trying to set an example to youth, or fear of death

Lyle_Odelein
Name: Dylan
Height: 6'4
Weight: 230lbs
Goal: 195 lbs
Main motivator: I'm tired of feeling out of shape.
Biggest obstacle ahead: My love of chips, fast food and procrastination.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I owe it to myself and the people who care about me.

RedScull
Name: Iain
Height: 6'4
Weight: 240
Goal: 215-220
Main motivator: Get back in shape. Slim down for my friends' weddings.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Cutting back on beer and salty foods.

AD
Name: Ayman
Weight: 174lbs
Goal: 170 lbs
Main motivator: Honeymoon in July. Need to look good on the beach for all the laaayyhhdeezz..
Biggest obstacle ahead: Beer. Wings. Burgers. Pizza. And work.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: So many ladez at the beach dood! (Oh and.. my main lady that will be accompanying me for the honeymoon.. I guess)

Vidaker
Name: Steve
Height: 6; 1"
Weight: 208
Goal: 180
Main motivator: Would like to enter some mountain bike races; easier to do when not so heavy and in better condition.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Fast Food and work / too much time sitting on my ass
Reason why you will achieve your goal: It's now or never

RAHAN
Name: Martin
Weight: 145 lbs
Goal: 155 lbs
Main motivator: I want to re-gain my best shape, the one I was in last summer. Those 155 lbs must be all muscle, though.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Working from 8 to 5 every day of the week starting next week.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I'm determinated

Husamus156
Name: Husam
Height: 6"4'
Weight: 275
Goal: 250 short term, 220 long term, my dream 199.9
Main motivator: Will play hockey cosom during summer plus gym with a friend
Biggest obstacle ahead: University full time school + part time job (office)
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I was 260 2 summer ago, I've lost 20 lb until december, when i got Appendicitis. I went down to 220 but I went very weak. I went up to 275. I feel confident that im able to lose weight because it worked once.

Guillemin
Name: Nelson
Weight: 150
Goal: 150-160
Main motivator: I fence and am already good. I want to win Western Canada again next season, and need to work on my fitness.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Starting law school in fall
Reason why you will achieve your goal: Because I'm not trying to gain or lose wait, which is impossible, given my body type.

MyCanadienRomance
Name: Keith
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 230 lbs - I weighed 307 lbs on March 17, went down to 235 by April 20th. Been on vacation the last 2 weeks, thus I only lost 5 pounds in that time, eating out almost every day and eating healthy at the same time is tough.
Goal: No real goal, just want to live healthier. Losing weight is a consequence of that. I look forward to being under 200 lbs though.
Main motivator: Be able to keep up at sports with my younger, fitter friends.
Reason you will achieve your goal: This is way easier than I thought it would be. Eating healthy is not more expensive (when you eat half of what you used to eat and rarely eat out, it's actually cheaper) or really that time consuming. And the food is awesome! Swimming and my Ultimate league will provide activity to go with the healthier diet.

HabsGuy19
Name: Justin
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 180lbs
Goal: 165lbs
Main motivator: To feel good about the way I look shirtless.
Biggest obstacle ahead: I have a horrible time with eating healthy. If I can do that, I'll be fine.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I played in an 8 hour ball hockey tournament a week ago and realized that I was more out of shape than I have been in a long time. Seeing other individuals who were more in shape than I was, was very frustrating, because I'm not used to being sub-par when it comes to things.

Fido22
Name: Doug ( )
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 175 lbs ish (maybe a bit more, haven't checked in a while...let's say 175-180)
Goal: 165 lbs
Main motivator: Get back to good cardiovascular shape. I used to run like a mad man. I also usually stop for extended periods of time. The more I exercise, the better I eat as well. Gotta get the ball rolling again.

HockeyF3ind
Name: Jesse
Height: 6"2
Weight: 178 lbs
Goal: 185 (more muscle less jelly belly)
Main motivator: To be fit enough to pull much crazier breakin moves, and woo hotter ladies.
Biggest Obstacle: Philly Cheesesteaks. (moved to Philly in April, still haven't succumb to temptation yet!)
Reason why you will achieve your goal: Since moving from Montreal i don't smoke pot or have the chance to eat poutine! (did i mention i visited Montreal last week and gained like 10 lbs in 1 week of a pot+poutine bonanza!) lol...

Franchise Player
Height: 5 foot 5
Weight: 135
Goal: Gain mass, shed a little bit a fat
Main motivator: Get back in shape
Biggest obstacle ahead: Never got back all my musclar mass since my 4 surgeries
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I felt better when I was in a better shape

Shabutie
Name: Seb
Height: 5 foot 8
Weight: 155
Goal: To gain 20lbs in 5ish months and then shed the extra fat
Main motivator: Want some big pecs, chu know.
Biggest obstacle ahead: I'm very on and off with training. Once I get into it I love it, but I always manage to quit after a couple of months.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: Tired of looking like a *****.

SexyLordChickChezz87
Name: Brock
Weight: 234
Goal: In terms of weight, be below 200 lbs for the first time since the year 2000 and feel better. Also lead an active lifestyle
Main motivator: Use to be very athletic. University and Beer pretty much ruined that.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Fast food, beer.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: Im sick and tired of not being in top shape...plus, Im gonna play hockey next winter so I gott shape up

CenterHice
Name:Richard
Sex:M
Height:5'7"
Weight:262lbs
Goal:200ish eventually but 220 by next season
Main motivator:want to be able to play hockey with my kids
Biggest obstacle ahead:free lunch at work(not always healthy) and between work, kids and home improvements not much time for work outs
Reason why you will achieve your goal:Because I want to
Pic to come

Name: FinnoHab
Height: 200 cm / 6'7"
Weight: 104 kg / 230 lbs
Goal: to lose the gut
Main motivator:
Health, sense of accomplishment, looking better both with clothes on and with clothes off, proving to my girlfriend of 2 years that I can still get that fat off there... (been telling her that for almost 2 years now )
Biggest obstacle ahead:
That fat has been there for a while, it might be pretty persistent... And i work a lot so sometimes finding time to go to the gym is harder than it should be, or don't get to bed early enough to get up at 6.30 to do cardio before going to the office.
Reason why you will achieve your goal:
I'm actually not in too bad a cardiovascular shape, I can put in a 45-minute elliptical trainer workout that burns 600+ calories (well, that's what the machine says, seems high to me but who knows) pretty easily. Will try to do that on 3 mornings a week, every week, plus a couple of evenings too along with weights workouts. My diet is also pretty OK and I have a decent basic knowledge of nutritional stuff.

anarmandaleb
Sex: chick
Height: 5'1
Weight: 147 lbs
Goal: Healthy weight for me as determined by consultation with doctor: between 110-125 lbs
Main motivator: I used to be in shape (around 120lbs). Then I wasn't (171 lbs). I've been slowly and steadily losing weight and was down to 134 before I gained a bunch back (purely due to bad planning-I was busy and wasn't careful). I want to continue what I started, get back in shape and feel good about myself.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Lack of willpower regarding food (easiest, quickest option is often the unhealthiest), I've been doing well with the exercise.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I miss the old me. Not that I was turning heads or anything but I felt great about how I looked. And for a girl, that's huge.

LW11
Height: 5'1
Weight: 130 lbs
Goal: I don't want my weight to go below 125, but I'd like to reduce my body fat from 30% to more like 26% (healthy for women is between 24 and 30, lower for guys) and put on a little muscle
Main motivator: a)If I can find a place to play hockey in the fall, I want to be in the best shape possible to compensate for my lack of size. b)I want to continue to focus on how I'm eating and feeling rather than on how much I weigh. c)I don't want to be on high blood pressure and high cholesterol meds at 30 like my dad was. d) at some point this summer I'll probably want to put on a bathing suit.
Biggest obstacle ahead: I hate most vegetables Also, I really like ice cream
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I'm an athlete and I hate feeling out of shape even more

CannucksFan221
Weight: 165lbs
Goal: Bulk up a bit, be more in shape, bigger and faster.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Beer....Beer...Alchool...Drugs...Did I said beer ?
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I'm sick too see all my friends in better shape than me when for the last 5-6 years I was the shiznit. Through my life, everytime than I was realli fit and top shape I had some nice chicks to bone so...

Natey2k4
Name: Nate
Height: 5'10.5
Weight: 240lbs
Goal: Lose a lot of fat first and then work at turning the last bit into muscle.
Biggest Obstacle in your way: Work. I work different shifts all the time and at nights. It's hard to keep a schedule when you have sleep patterns that are all messed up.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: Because I miss the way I used to look when I got in shape before. And I'm disgusted with the person, look-wise, that I've become. When I was in shape before, I was very confident. I'm still confident, but my body type doesn't support my attitude.

My schedule is going to start on Tuesday (would be Monday, but I don't think my food supply shop is open on the Holiday).

FIRST GOAL: Lose five (5) pounds before the end of May.

Malakhov
Name: Andrew
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 210 lbs
Goal: In terms of weight, 180 lbs
Main motivator: Used to weight 300lbs, this is the last step I need to do to achieve my goal
Biggest obstacle ahead: Food, food and food. Did I mention I love food?
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I lost about 100lbs in the last few years, gained about 15lbs in the last year, I need to kick my ass and start again to achieve my 180lbs goal, GO GO GO!

Fish on the Sand
Name: Derek
Sex: yes please (haha jk. male)
Weight: 187
Goal: 160
Main motivator: impress a certain lady friend
Biggest obstacle ahead: controlling my eating habbits
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I really like this girl. The type of girl you settle down with with

Chaos Revolver
Name: Chris
Height: 6"0
Weight: 232
Goal: Im muscular but im not fit enough and I really want to get around 200 for hockey. I have a solid leg muscle mass but its the bulge in my stomach.
Main motivator: Just a better life.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Pop, basically all junk food, lack of fitness exercising.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: Im sick and tired of not being in top shape...plus, Im gonna play hockey next winter so I gott shape up and also alot of other sports.

La Grosse Tendresse
Name: Pat
Height: 5"7
Weight: 155
Goal: Get back down to where I was before this winter (140)!
Main motivator: I went down from 200 to 140, so I figure this should be okay, I'm just pissed that I put some weight back on!
Biggest obstacle ahead: Working in an office rather than outside. Working 35hrs/week rather than 70...
Reason why you will achieve your goal: Appartment = No more people cooking for me = Better control over what I eat and/or less eating due to less money/willpower to feed myself!

Name: Catherine
Sex: female
Height: 5'6
Weight: 138
Goal: 125
Main motivator: be in shape, feel better about myself
Biggest obstacle ahead: late night snacks and nutella...
Reason why you will achieve your goal: i'll be studying fashion in september and i want to feel good about myself when i'll have to look at a million pictures of models (even though i think they look dead when they're too skinny)

Interested, no Info:

WTK
Kareem Anderson
Billy Kaustitsyn

Last edited by GoneAway: 06-04-2008 at 03:57 PM.

Old
05-06-2008, 08:33 PM
le_sean

vCash: 500
Did someone say "bulge"???

Old
05-06-2008, 08:34 PM
VIDAKER

I'm in. I could stand to lose about 20lbs

Old
05-06-2008, 08:35 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Well, it was my idea, so I'm definitely going to be a part of this...I'll post my pic a bit later

Name: Brock
Weight: 230 lbs ish (will confirm by registration)
Goal: In terms of weight, be below 200 lbs for the first time since the year 2000 and feel better. Also lead an active lifestyle
Main motivator: Use to be very athletic. University and Beer pretty much ruined that.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Fast food, beer.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: Im sick and tired of not being in top shape...plus, Im gonna play hockey next winter so I gott shape up

Old
05-06-2008, 08:36 PM
VIDAKER

Do you have to be a HABS fan - my Ducks are out too, so hockey is dead to me - I need something to take my mind off of losing the cup.

Old
05-06-2008, 08:36 PM
SpreeEndaz

girls pics or delete & gtfo

Old
05-06-2008, 08:37 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIDAKER View Post
Do you have to be a HABS fan - my Ducks are out too, so hockey is dead to me - I need something to take my mind off of losing the cup.
Sure...more the merrier!

Old
05-06-2008, 08:38 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
This is a bit contradictory coming from me, but guys, try to keep the wise cracks to a minimum...we want to encourage participation...not scare people off

Old
05-06-2008, 08:42 PM
LilWinger11

For the first time in years, I'm actually ok with my fitness and how I look. I wouldn't mind putting on a little muscle and lower my body fat another 2-3%, but I don't have a strong desire to lose weight. So sorry guys, no pics from me! I'll be interested to read about your experiences, though.

Old
05-06-2008, 08:43 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
For the first time in years, I'm actually ok with my fitness and how I look. I wouldn't mind putting on a little muscle and lower my body fat another 2-3%, but I don't have a strong desire to lose weight. So sorry guys, no pics from me! I'll be interested to read about your experiences, though.
Support is always a good thing

Old
05-06-2008, 08:46 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Ill post my info later.

Old
05-06-2008, 08:47 PM
anarmandaleb

I think the most important thing with weight loss is support, so I'm going to join LW11 and be a cheerleader.
I have been losing weight and will continue to do so, but I'm not comfortable posting pics. You guys will just have to wait for a M&G or something .

Old
05-06-2008, 08:50 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
I think the most important thing with weight loss is support, so I'm going to join LW11 and be a cheerleader.
I have been losing weight and will continue to do so, but I'm not comfortable posting pics. You guys will just have to wait for a M&G or something .
Yeah yeah yeah...you girls are so shy

Old
05-06-2008, 08:52 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyChick87 View Post
Yeah yeah yeah...you girls are so shy
I've been at the point in my life where I wouldn't look in the mirror or wouldn't take pictures. That's how low my self-esteem was.

These girls here should be brimming with self-confidence and let everyone see what they look like, if they're gonna cheerlead. Nothing motivates a guy more than a girl. I know that's what my motivation is.. that and all the times I've been called lanky, skinny, a stick or weak.

Old
05-06-2008, 08:54 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
I've been at the point in my life where I wouldn't look in the mirror or wouldn't take pictures. That's how low my self-esteem was.

These girls here should be brimming with self-confidence and let everyone see what they look like, if they're gonna cheerlead. Nothing motivates a guy more than a girl. I know that's what my motivation is.. that and all the times I've been called lanky, skinny, a stick or weak.

For me, its the constant comparisons to Jack Black...*shivers*

Old
05-06-2008, 08:59 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

I'll participate but I'll only submit my before pic at the end... not right now lol.

Old
05-06-2008, 09:01 PM
Malakhov

Send a message via MSN to Malakhov
Main motivator: Used to weight 300lbs, this is the last step I need to do to achieve my goal
Reason why you will achieve your goal: I lost about 100lbs in the last few years, gained about 15lbs in the last year, I need to kick my ass and start again to achieve my 180lbs goal, GO GO GO!

Old
05-06-2008, 09:02 PM
CenterHice

This could be the motivation I need, thanks guys.
Name:Richard
Sex:M
Height:5'7"
Weight:262lbs
Goal:200ish eventually but 220 by next season
Main motivator:want to be able to play hockey with my kids
Biggest obstacle ahead:free lunch at work(not always healthy) and between work, kids and home improvements not much time for work outs
Reason why you will achieve your goal:Because I want to
Pic to come

Old
05-06-2008, 09:03 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise player View Post
I'll participate but I'll only submit my before pic at the end... not right now lol.
Well I suppose you can, but you won't be included in the vote at the end

Added this to the main rules

Old
05-06-2008, 09:03 PM
CenterHice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakhov View Post
Congratulations on the losses so far.

Old
05-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

Reason why you will achieve your goal: I really like this girl. The type of girl you settle down with with

I have 3 pics. I look pregnant in two of them, and I took one of we just sitting because it shows that all my weight is in my stomach. You wouldn't think I'm a lard ass just by seeing my face.
I also posted a picture of me singing karaoke on my sister's bday. Mostly because I felt like it, but partly because it shows a picture of all of me haha. I kinda wish I wasn't wearing my jacket in it now though.

I would like to point out, the pic with my sister was in December, and the other ones are all from the last 5 minutes. I also hope to stop smoking in this timeframe. Those primetimes are killing me, but they taste so damn good.

Last edited by Fish on The Sand: 05-06-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old
05-06-2008, 09:05 PM
LyleOdelein

Great idea Chezz. I'm in. I saw myself on Sportsnet and was surprised how much I've let myself go (I was the disappointed fan with long hair, sitting with my buddy in the stands disappointed and depressed after game 5.) Anyways, I need to shape up and I think this will be a good motivator. I'm on my cell now, so I'll answer the quiz tomorrow. Let's have fun with it and boost our self-esteem and overall health in the end.

Old
05-06-2008, 09:08 PM
chaosrevolver
Snubbed Again

Name: Chris
Height: 6"0
Weight: 232
Goal: Im muscular but im not fit enough and I really want to get around 200 for hockey. I have a solid leg muscle mass but its the bulge in my stomach.
Main motivator: Just a better life.
Biggest obstacle ahead: Pop, basically all junk food, lack of fitness exercising.
Reason why you will achieve your goal: Im sick and tired of not being in top shape...plus, Im gonna play hockey next winter so I gott shape up and also alot of other sports.

Old
05-06-2008, 09:08 PM
anarmandaleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish on The Sand View Post

Reason why you will achieve your goal: I really like this girl. The type of girl you settle down with

pic coming...
Rule #1: Do it for you first, her second. Never forget that part.

Old
05-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Malakhov

Send a message via MSN to Malakhov
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenterHice View Post
Congratulations on the losses so far.
Thanks

I just wish I had the motivation that I used to have when I lost all that weight, nothing could get in my way back then to stop me from losing weight, the last 30 lbs is just so hard now.

Closed Thread