HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Price was playing injured!

Old
05-13-2008, 10:04 AM
otto bond

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
Well, the article is written to indicate he was joking.

Nonetheless, he's the starter and starters play through injuries. All these calls for Halak and Carbo's head for not starting him are absurd.

Price did not lose Montreal the series.

We only made it to round 2 because we played Boston. The team largely played like crap for two rounds.
I agree with almost everything you said. The team did not play like crap, just like an unexperienced one.IMO.
Guys always play with bump and bruises in playoff.
Looking forward to next season, we have to get the center position straighted up.
We have 2 1st-2nd line center and the rest are all fourth line centers.
Higgins should play checking role (he could still put up 20+goals and 45pts IMO)
I'm not sure if Smoke will have anything left for next year(suprised me with his play the last 2 months of the year) What will Kovalev bring next year. Can he still play first line? He was beaten up in the playoff and the last 10 games or so of the regular season. Koivu has gas left in the tank. Pleaky is getting better. The bros are improving. Lats is a wild card. Grabo is on the wrong team.(Pleakanec has the spot filled)
I'm fine with roling 3 good offencive line and a gridder early in next year but we will need a great checking line for the strech and playoff!

otto bond is offline   Reply With Quote