HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

Danton

Closed Thread

Old
05-07-2004, 04:17 PM
Buannan

vCash: 500
as if there were any doubt

it was frost that danton was allegedly plotting to kill

not sure I blame him...sure wish this would make the nhl take a closer look at frost's tactics

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...danton_hit_man

Proescutors: Danton plotted to kill agent for at least six months

1 hour, 7 minutes ago

JIM SALTER

EAST ST. LOUIS, Ill. (AP) - St. Louis Blues (news) player Mike Danton plotted to kill his agent for at least six months and tried on at least three occasions to hire a hit man, federal prosecutors said Friday.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Randy Massey outlined details of the government's complicated case against Danton during a detention hearing, and confirmed for the first time that agent David Frost was Danton's intended victim. Frost had repeatedly denied reports he was the target.

Old
05-23-2004, 07:20 PM
Sebastien Centomo

I thought I'd pass this along to you Blues fans...

Tomarrow on Leafs Lunch, Bill Watters (former assitant GM of the Leafs) and Jeff Marek will be talking to Dave Frost, Steve and Jeff Jefferson (Danton's father and uncle) and player Sheldon Keefe, who is another client of Frost's. It's from this past Friday, but since it's a holiday in Canada tomarrow they will be running that show again.

The show starts at Noon, but tune into Mojo 640 at about 1-1:10pm tommarow to hear about Danton. You'll get alittle insight on what kind of character Dave Frost is. I would recommand listening in, as a Leaf fan I found it very interesting so I can only imagine Blues fans would too. The more I hear Dave Frost talk about the situation, the more I feel bad for Danton. He keeps denying that he was the target, like he's convinced himself that he wasn't the target. Sounds like Danton was ripped from his family at a young age and taught to dislike them.

Anyways, here's a link to Mojo's website... http://www.mojoradio.com/ Go to the top right of the page and click Listen Live and you'll be on your way. The last 45 min or so of the show are basically all about Danton.

Old
05-24-2004, 01:20 PM
Buannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honus Joglund
I thought I'd pass this along to you Blues fans...

Tomarrow on Leafs Lunch, Bill Watters (former assitant GM of the Leafs) and Jeff Marek will be talking to Dave Frost, Steve and Jeff Jefferson (Danton's father and uncle) and player Sheldon Keefe, who is another client of Frost's. It's from this past Friday, but since it's a holiday in Canada tomarrow they will be running that show again.

The show starts at Noon, but tune into Mojo 640 at about 1-1:10pm tommarow to hear about Danton. You'll get alittle insight on what kind of character Dave Frost is. I would recommand listening in, as a Leaf fan I found it very interesting so I can only imagine Blues fans would too. The more I hear Dave Frost talk about the situation, the more I feel bad for Danton. He keeps denying that he was the target, like he's convinced himself that he wasn't the target. Sounds like Danton was ripped from his family at a young age and taught to dislike them.

Anyways, here's a link to Mojo's website... http://www.mojoradio.com/ Go to the top right of the page and click Listen Live and you'll be on your way. The last 45 min or so of the show are basically all about Danton.
thanks for the head's up

just listened to it...very interesting

just confirms what I believed all along...and I sincerely hope that the truth about david frost comes out during danton's trial
he is a very manipulative and controlling person...it's time he was exposed before he ruins more lives

Closed Thread