HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Beakermania-LilWinger Date Thread 4: Les Swiss Vampire Nurse's Aides Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-20-2008, 01:13 PM
  #26
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post




The knives? The cheese? The chocolate? Mark Streit?
Oh, it's just everything, mostly the neutrality. They'd pick for the Habs and Bruins. Pick a side damnit.



There was an old Kids In The Hall skit, called Sick of the Swiss. My oldest sort of committed all their work to memory, so whenever 'Swiss' is mentionned, one of us is off on a tangent.

mcphee is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:14 PM
  #27
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
Is that "Les" the french article derteminatif or "Les" the english contraction?

I can't even make it on the first page of these threads anymore..


AD

AD is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:16 PM
  #28
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,964
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Is that "Les" the french article derteminatif or "Les" the english contraction?
The beauty of it is that its both.... it can be Les in the french sense when the admins read it so it doesn't attract as much attention, but it can be the english contraction when the rest of us read it so we all know what we are talking about.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:17 PM
  #29
Iwishihadacup
Registered User
 
Iwishihadacup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Quebec City
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,713
vCash: 500
This picture belongs here



Put a gerber face on it and you're done

Iwishihadacup is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:19 PM
  #30
Blades 0f Steel
Registered User
 
Blades 0f Steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Tibet
Posts: 11,523
vCash: 500
The Swedes are feeling left out.


Blades 0f Steel is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:20 PM
  #31
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
I had nothing in common with my last 2 gf's
one of them got on my nerves because we had nothing in common
the other is abit messed up in the head and really gets me pissed off. she;s friends with my sister now so I see her around. She apparently foudn out about my new girl and shes gonna try to **** it up anyway she can.
My friend's wife has become a rabid hockey fan since the kids have left. She watches and yells , 'shoot,shoot, hit 'em,hit 'em, aww nobody in front of the net'

I just can't reconcile her with the girl I knew as a teen who played Joni Mitchell records and hated me for corrupting her boyfreind. Now, she likes me and follows hockey. It's a bit like the Seinfeld worlds colliding. I'm uneasy with it.

Back to your problem, can you dump your sister ? That may be chopping dwon the entire tree to rid yourself of a branch but.....

mcphee is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:21 PM
  #32
le_sean
Registered User
 
le_sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 15,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
Haven't worn fishnets since college.

Saunas are good.
Saunas are good until you go to the one in the gym with 70 year old men.

le_sean is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:22 PM
  #33
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,607
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwishihadacup View Post
This picture belongs here



Put a gerber face on it and you're done
Gerber looks more like a sieve



Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
My friend's wife has become a rabid hockey fan since the kids have left. She watches and yells , 'shoot,shoot, hit 'em,hit 'em, aww nobody in front of the net'

I just can't reconcile her with the girl I knew as a teen who played Joni Mitchell records and hated me for corrupting her boyfreind. Now, she likes me and follows hockey. It's a bit like the Seinfeld worlds colliding. I'm uneasy with it.

Back to your problem, can you dump your sister ? That may be chopping dwon the entire tree to rid yourself of a branch but.....
nah, cant do that, as much as i hate saying it, I love my sister, would be lost without that little pest!


Last edited by Beakermania*: 05-20-2008 at 01:29 PM.
Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:24 PM
  #34
le_sean
Registered User
 
le_sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 15,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwishihadacup View Post
This picture belongs here


Put a gerber face on it and you're done
I keep thinking you're a Sens fan with your username.

le_sean is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:25 PM
  #35
Russeltown
Registered User
 
Russeltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
nah, cant do that, as much as i hate saying it, I love my sister, would be lost without that little pest!
Everybody should love their sisters and brothers

Russeltown is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:27 PM
  #36
le_sean
Registered User
 
le_sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 15,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russeltown View Post
Everybody should love their sisters and brothers
You don't happen to love NASCAR, do you?

le_sean is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:29 PM
  #37
Russeltown
Registered User
 
Russeltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
You don't happen to love NASCAR, do you?
No, but I am a proud member of the NAMBLA (c.g. South Park)

Russeltown is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:30 PM
  #38
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,964
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russeltown View Post
No, but I am a proud member of the NAMBLA (c.g. South Park)
The scarier thing is Nambla actually exists and wasn't created by SouthPark.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:30 PM
  #39
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
You don't happen to love NASCAR, do you?
Last summer, my brother and I took our Mom, and his daughters on a day trip somewhere. On teh way home, we stopped for ice cream. I ordered and somehow she thought we were sharing one large cone, I guess I mumbled in French that day. I laughed and told her I had no intention of sharing an ice cream with him. I told my nieces that if I played for that team, I could sure as hell do better than their father.

They seemed uneasy and unable to really respond to that.

mcphee is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:32 PM
  #40
Russeltown
Registered User
 
Russeltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
The scarier thing is Nambla actually exists and wasn't created by SouthPark.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!!?

NAMBLA

By the way, have anyone seen Sergei Kostitsyn since the Belarus team were out of the IIHF competition?

Russeltown is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:32 PM
  #41
Istvan
Registered User
 
Istvan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,292
vCash: 500
While i'm lost and confused this is still much better than anything I can find on TV.

Istvan is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:35 PM
  #42
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,607
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Istvan View Post
While i'm lost and confused this is still much better than anything I can find on TV.
all you gotta do is read about 3050 posts and you'll be up to date.
Of course by the time you get done, you will be up to having to read 3300

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:35 PM
  #43
Iwishihadacup
Registered User
 
Iwishihadacup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Quebec City
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,713
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
I keep thinking you're a Sens fan with your username.
You meanie... Saying names is not nice

Call the Wambulance for me please

Iwishihadacup is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:35 PM
  #44
LilWinger11
 
LilWinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 5,178
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russeltown View Post
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!!?

NAMBLA

By the way, have anyone seen Sergei Kostitsyn since the Belarus team were out of the IIHF competition?
Yeah, NAMBLA is real.

Now Kostitsyn's missing? He's probably off with Chipchura, wherever the hell he is.

LilWinger11 is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:36 PM
  #45
le_sean
Registered User
 
le_sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 15,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Last summer, my brother and I took our Mom, and his daughters on a day trip somewhere. On teh way home, we stopped for ice cream. I ordered and somehow she thought we were sharing one large cone, I guess I mumbled in French that day. I laughed and told her I had no intention of sharing an ice cream with him. I told my nieces that if I played for that team, I could sure as hell do better than their father.

They seemed uneasy and unable to really respond to that.
Haha you really do have a story for everything.

And I can't believe NAMBLA is real, thats just crazy.

le_sean is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:37 PM
  #46
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,607
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
Yeah, NAMBLA is real.

Now Kostitsyn's missing? He's probably off with Chipchura, wherever the hell he is.
MoMo is with them too

Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
Haha you really do have a story for everything.

And I can't believe NAMBLA is real, thats just crazy.
http://www.nambla.org/


Last edited by Beakermania*: 05-20-2008 at 01:55 PM.
Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:39 PM
  #47
Russeltown
Registered User
 
Russeltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
MoMo is with them too
Has MoMo been cought by the NAMBLA?

Russeltown is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:39 PM
  #48
le_sean
Registered User
 
le_sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 15,078
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
lol I don't dare go to the site, I tried wikipedia instead.

le_sean is offline  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:40 PM
  #49
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,274
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachino82 View Post
Summary updated... Man, it took me about 1 hour to read all 40 pages... Still remember when it used to take me 15-20 minutes to do these summaries. Oh well, with great stuff like that, I'll take the time needed to summarize the thread.
lol...you're updates rock and are a must read.

__________________
Don Cherry is right...you don't poke the bear..you walk right up to it and punch it in the mouth. - Grant McCagg
Habs10Habs is online now  
Old
05-20-2008, 01:41 PM
  #50
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Whatever that is, there's no way I'm clicking on it. I'm pretty sure the RCMP's watching me already.

mcphee is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.