Notices

OT 3on3 Summer session at the MIC

Old
05-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
OT 3on3 Summer session at the MIC

in case anyone is interested, the summer session for 3 on 3 just opened up today. its already almost full, if youre interested, nows the time to sign up.

i just finished my first season, and i gotta say, its the best decision ive ever made. its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun.

http://www.sportability.com/spx/Leag...asp?LgID=18223

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-21-2008, 03:58 AM
DungeonK
Love Thy Neighbor

I joined this league not knowing how to skate at all a year ago and now play in 3+ games a week. It's a league completely for beginners and I can't say enough about how awesome the people you will meet are. If you're a hockey fan that has ever been remotely interested in actually playing... this is the best opportunity you're ever going to find in the Atlanta area. The only requirements are full gear, the entrance fee, and beginner hockey skill-level (or no skill-level, they both work).

Male or female, all ages, all sizes, all are welcome.

If you want any additional info feel free to PM me or visit the "Local Hockey" section of the Nasty Nest forums (http://www.nastynest.net/).

See you on the ice

DungeonK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-25-2008, 10:42 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DungeonK View Post
I joined this league not knowing how to skate at all a year ago and now play in 3+ games a week. It's a league completely for beginners and I can't say enough about how awesome the people you will meet are. If you're a hockey fan that has ever been remotely interested in actually playing... this is the best opportunity you're ever going to find in the Atlanta area. The only requirements are full gear, the entrance fee, and beginner hockey skill-level (or no skill-level, they both work).

Male or female, all ages, all sizes, all are welcome.

If you want any additional info feel free to PM me or visit the "Local Hockey" section of the Nasty Nest forums (http://www.nastynest.net/).

See you on the ice
agreed. The absolute best part, is how awesome 99% of the people in the league are, especially the folks from the NN. I dont think youll ever meet a better bunch of people than in this league. so if youre at all interested in hockey, give this a shot.

Right now the league is full, but who knows, last session so many people signed up after it was full (myself included) that they added 2 extra teams just to accommodate all the waitlisted people.

I look forward to seeing some of you guys out there on the ice.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote