HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT - When are Smackdown and Raw on in Montreal?

Old
05-29-2008, 02:46 PM
StlRams514

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to StlRams514
OT - When are Smackdown and Raw on in Montreal?

With basic cable? I don't have satellite so I can't watch on The Score. I haven't watched WWE since They ruined Smackdown by moving everyone good to Raw (Kennedy, Booker, etc...).
Anyways, I think it's on late at night but I don't know which nights, so if anyone knows thanks a lot, I'm gonna try to get back into it.

And to let you know... This is where I stand as a fan:

StlRams514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Stiffler

Send a message via MSN to Stiffler
I don't think it is on classic cable anymore, nor will it be anytime soon. I think you would be better served getting Illico. Some people sell old models as low as 25-30$ on lespac, kijiji, craigslist or annonces123 and a basic subscription with 30 channels you pick will cost you a similar price. Then you will get Raw, Fight Channel, Smackdown and replays of Chop Suey!!

It's mondays at 9pm.

Stiffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2008, 06:24 PM
Zeus54
Trollololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by StlRams514 View Post
With basic cable? I don't have satellite so I can't watch on The Score. I haven't watched WWE since They ruined Smackdown by moving everyone good to Raw (Kennedy, Booker, etc...).
Anyways, I think it's on late at night but I don't know which nights, so if anyone knows thanks a lot, I'm gonna try to get back into it.

I tried to back in January and failed to get back into it. I watched the WWF/E from 1999-2006 and it's just not what it used to be. It's just garbage now. Too much soap opra storylines nowadays and they use alot of recycled storylines, not enough creativity to get me watching again.

Zeus54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-29-2008, 06:56 PM
StlRams514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffler View Post
I don't think it is on classic cable anymore, nor will it be anytime soon. I think you would be better served getting Illico. Some people sell old models as low as 25-30$ on lespac, kijiji, craigslist or annonces123 and a basic subscription with 30 channels you pick will cost you a similar price. Then you will get Raw, Fight Channel, Smackdown and replays of Chop Suey!!

It's mondays at 9pm.
Isn't RAW on globals at midnight or something??? I have no clue I just remember watching it a while ago on Global. And I think Smackdown is on CH... No clue when though. Anyone have any ideas?

Old
05-29-2008, 11:38 PM
Nobak

Quote:
Isn't RAW on globals at midnight or something??? I have no clue I just remember watching it a while ago on Global. And I think Smackdown is on CH... No clue when though. Anyone have any ideas?
Yeah... last I knew you had Raw on Global at midnight on Mondays, and SmackDown was I believe on Fridays or Saturdays around midnight/1 am on... the channel number for Fox, though that one seems to show you a different channel everytime the hour changes or something. Anyway, that was channel 36 for me on Videotron.

Edit: "Last I knew" refers to about 6 or 8 months ago. I haven't been trying to keep up.

Nobak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2008, 01:24 AM
habsprospects
Irresponsible User

Raw is on Global monday at midnight and ECW friday at midnight too, never heard of SD! on basic cable. Anyway with that stupid Bell ExpressVu I don't get Global Quebec, so I've TheScore to watch Raw & SD!

Habs Prospects website
habsprospects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2008, 02:06 AM
Kimota
Nation of Poutine

Quote:

What a moment! I wish fans were like that during Raw or Impact. You know calling out the promoters' bullsh**.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2008, 10:54 AM
StlRams514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
What a moment! I wish fans were like that during Raw or Impact. You know calling out the promoters' bullsh**.
Yeah, I was euphoric when that happened. It was so glorious to see the 'end' of that bullcrap. Too bad it only lasted a month...

Old
05-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

Quote:
Yeah, I was euphoric when that happened. It was so glorious to see the 'end' of that bullcrap. Too bad it only lasted a month...
What "bullcrap" is that? John Cena being the champ? He's, by far, their most popular wrestler. People on the Internet don't like him, but he still sells the most merch; he deserves his push.

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2008, 11:19 AM
Guy Germaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santana View Post
I tried to back in January and failed to get back into it. I watched the WWF/E from 1999-2006 and it's just not what it used to be. It's just garbage now. Too much soap opra storylines nowadays and they use alot of recycled storylines, not enough creativity to get me watching again.
naaahh, wrestling has always been like that, you're just getting older and your brain has evolved.

I use to watch religiously since the age of 8, but once I hit 23-24 I just stoped caring and realized that all these years I've been watching a bunch of steroid junkies in panties pretending to slap each other.

Guy Germaine is offline   Reply With Quote