So yeah.. I have a Home CCM replica jersey with Komisrek, and a Portugal soccer jersey from Euro 2004.
Nice... I don't have the Euro 04 one... just the WC 06 (Deco #20)... I'll probably buy the one that they'll use for Euro 08... I bought a Sporting CP () Figo #7 and a Benfica () Rui Costa #10 when I was there in 06... Even if I hate Benfica, I bought it because of Rui Costa...
Nice... I don't have the Euro 04 one... just the WC 06 (Deco #20)... I'll probably buy the one that they'll use for Euro 08... I also have a Sporting CP () Figo #7 and a Benfica () Rui Costa #10 when I was there in 06... Even if I hate Benfica, I bought it because of Rui Costa...
I wanted to buy this year's jersey with C.Ronaldo but the ones I've seen have 17 instead of 7... guess I'll pass.
My new authentic Carey Price jersey came in today from River City Sports. Looks awesome. Put it on and holy crap--those things are tight. Size 60 and you can see all my flab in all it's glory. No way I can possibly wear this jersey out in public. Hopefully they have a good return policy...
Red Montreal #47 Lebeau (not official) - I've outgrown this one though
Red Montreal no number
Third Montreal no number - these jerseys look much better up close than they did on TV
Red Chicago no number
Teal San Jose (their original one) no number
Black Vancouver (the skate logo) no number
Blue Colorado (original) no number
White Edmonton (2006 design) no number
Red Montreal practice "Center Ice" #29
White Vancouver "playoff jersey" (very close to 2006 design) no number
Blue Colorado colouring no logo no number, goalie cut
Red UNB Varsity Reds (1998 vintage) #29 and my name
Plain black no number
Plain black #29
Plain grey #29
- Winnipeg Jets (NHL/white/youth/last style ever worn)
- Phoenix Coyotes (NHL/white/first style ever worn)
- Manitoba Moose (IHL/green/first style ever worn)
- Winnipeg Jets (NHL Vintage/white)
- Montreal Canadiens (NHL/red/CCM/last style ever worn before RBK)
- Team Canada (white/Nike/maple leaf patch with white '74 over left breast/probably not actually a style that any Team Canada wore, but it looks cool anyway)
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers (CFL/navy blue/Puma/last style ever worn before RBK)
- Toronto Blue Jays (MLB/white/late '90s style)
No numbers / crests / autographs on any of them. I have autographs from the Winnipeg-based teams and the Blue Jays but I didn't want them signing my jerseys.