HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

My fellow Panthers...

Old
06-06-2008, 10:42 PM
deanosaur

vCash: 500
My fellow Panthers...

How's Tyler Plante's development coming along?
Disappointed or right on track? How's his future lookin for him?

deanosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2008, 12:24 AM
hoax15

Send a message via AIM to hoax15
Honestly? I'm dissapointed. When we drafted him he had a 34 win season with a 2.55GAA and a .907 save % a sophmore. He only got above any of those totals once and that was his senior season in the CHL with a .911%. He wasn't very good with a lackluster Rochester team in the AHL but did well in the ECHL. He should have a spot in Rochester next season with a veteran goalie to show him the ropes. Hopefully he is finding his way back.

hoax15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2008, 12:36 AM
Dread Clawz
Auston Matthews USA!

Yeah, I echo hoax15 in that he's probably been disappointing so far, because when we drafted him he was supposedly a very good goalie prospect with the potential to be a good NHL starter. Honestly, from watching him in Estero earlier in the year, I don't see it. I think he has the potential to be a very good NHL backup with a lot of AHL seasoning, and maybe follow a career path not exactly but similar to Craig Anderson, where he spends a lot of time in the AHL and then comes up as an NHL backup in his mid twenties, then possibly if he develops swimmingly, could turn into a 1B type starter in his late twenties.

Dread Clawz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-07-2008, 02:27 AM
deanosaur

Take into consideration he was on a strong Brandon team that year as well, but yeah from what I've heard he hasn't done as well as I had hoped I was hoping some of you guys would give me some hope for him haha

deanosaur is offline   Reply With Quote