HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

Saku Koivu

Old
06-12-2008, 06:07 PM
spoon*

vCash: 500
Ryder, Halak, 2nd?

Oh wait

spoon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2008, 06:13 PM
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon View Post
Ryder, Halak, 2nd?

Oh wait
that was funny...

two years ago.

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Price4Prez

blah

so much for trying to measure a players value. In my opinion Koivu has not led us to anything before and he won't lead us anywhere soon. Kovalev has already taken his spot as the main attraction/leader/best player on the team, and there are other players who can fill that role better now anyways.

Koivu WAS one of my favorite players, and still IS one of my favroite players, but some people here, need to realize that, having him as our 1st line center is not going to get us anywhere.

If we his willing to drop to 3rd line center and take a pay cut, Im more then for it....but if not, we are not winning the CUP anytime soon with him as our 1st line center.

All I wanted to know was his value to ther teams, some of you need to pull your tighty whities out of your bum hole and be objective......

Price4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2008, 07:42 PM
Ryulink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Price4Prez View Post
blah

so much for trying to measure a players value. In my opinion Koivu has not led us to anything before and he won't lead us anywhere soon. Kovalev has already taken his spot as the main attraction/leader/best player on the team, and there are other players who can fill that role better now anyways.

Koivu WAS one of my favorite players, and still IS one of my favroite players, but some people here, need to realize that, having him as our 1st line center is not going to get us anywhere.

If we his willing to drop to 3rd line center and take a pay cut, Im more then for it....but if not, we are not winning the CUP anytime soon with him as our 1st line center.

All I wanted to know was his value to ther teams, some of you need to pull your tighty whities out of your bum hole and be objective......
Koivu will definitely get a pay cut because he is our 2nd line center now and his good days are behind him.

Plekanec is our 1st line center. Some people need to realize that he is a great 2nd line center. It’s just dumb wanting to get rid of him because he wont be a 3rd line center .
Locke, Grabovski, Chipchura, lapierre can’t replace Koivu as 2nd line center.

The only reason we should trade Koivu is if we can get a 1st line center back. But it would cost more than an old Koivu. Plus he would certainly use his NTC like Sundin did.

Ryulink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2008, 08:46 PM
habsfan44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Rogue View Post
Ugh.

Nice to see the Hab fans derailed the thread before it even got started with the "IT WON'T HAPPEN STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT".

Of course it won't happen. He wants to see the value of Koivu from other teams. Shut up.
agreed ! also i don't think the question was directed at fans of the habs ; more at fans of the other 29 teams .

habsfan44 is offline   Reply With Quote