HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ticket prices next season

Old
06-13-2008, 01:32 PM
broadwayblue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashley View Post
Count me in. I'll totally take you up on that.
I'll let you know once my seats for next year are finalized. I'll probably have a pair in the 100's and in the 400's...so you'll have a choice.

broadwayblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2008, 05:51 PM
Celestial Black

I hope for lower but we all know it will probably be higher.

Celestial Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2008, 05:55 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0rac3 View Post
I hope for lower but we all know it will probably be higher.
well we all KNOW it won't be lower. but what we would LIKE is for it to be unchanged. there's no reason they can't freeze prices from year to year on occasion. my NFL seasons haven't increased in 3 years. prices shouldn't automatically increase every year.

Old
06-13-2008, 06:51 PM
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15

Send a message via AIM to BlueShirts88
I am currently #212 on the wait list. If I'm not offered tickets, I would definatly be willing to split plans with other people. Any sections work for me. If you have season tickets or a mini plan and are looking to split with someone, please send me a PM or an email: NYRangers424@msn.com

06-13-2008, 07:30 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers88 View Post
I am currently #212 on the wait list. If I'm not offered tickets, I would definatly be willing to split plans with other people. Any sections work for me. If you have season tickets or a mini plan and are looking to split with someone, please send me a PM or an email: NYRangers424@msn.com
just curious...how long have you been on the wait list?

Old
06-13-2008, 07:39 PM
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
just curious...how long have you been on the wait list?
Since I got the letter that a wait list was being created. I mailed it back the next day. I was actually somewhat annoyed with the way MSG went about this, because when I turned 18, I immediatly called MSG wanting to buy a partial plan, and they kept telling me that I had to put my name and address down and they would call me. They never did, and 3 years later I find out I have to put my name down again on a waitlist

I called the season subscription department and asked the guy the chances of my number #212 coming up for this season, he said chances are they will get through #300 this year, but only #500 through the next few years. (Meaning if you have#500+, dont count on tickets becoming available for quite a while)

BlueShirts88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2008, 07:45 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Since I got the letter that a wait list was being created. I mailed it back the next day. I was actually somewhat annoyed with the way MSG went about this, because when I turned 18, I immediatly called MSG wanting to buy a partial plan, and they kept telling me that I had to put my name and address down and they would call me. They never did, and 3 years later I find out I have to put my name down again on a waitlist

I called the season subscription department and asked the guy the chances of my number #212 coming up for this season, he said chances are they will get through #300 this year, but only #500 through the next few years. (Meaning if you have#500+, dont count on tickets becoming available for quite a while)
so about 4 or 5 years since you first mailed back the wait list letter?

Old
06-13-2008, 07:54 PM
BlueShirts88
Section 208 Row 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
so about 4 or 5 years since you first mailed back the wait list letter?
No, I mailed the letter in about 8 months ago, but for the past 4 years my name has been with the garden that I wanted a partial plan. I kept calling, and they always told me they would call me the following season, but I never heard from them. I belive this is the first year of an orgainzied waitlist.

I see you have season tickets too, do you sell packs off? I would definatly be interested assuming I cant get my partial this year

BlueShirts88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2008, 08:26 PM
broadwayblue

Quote:
No, I mailed the letter in about 8 months ago, but for the past 4 years my name has been with the garden that I wanted a partial plan. I kept calling, and they always told me they would call me the following season, but I never heard from them. I belive this is the first year of an orgainzied waitlist.
When I got my seasons back in '01 they had a waitlist at the time...or so they said. I faxed in my info to be added...and to my surprise they called me an hour later to tell me that they had some tickets available. I might have gotten lucky as the season was already underway.

Quote:
I see you have season tickets too, do you sell packs off? I would definatly be interested assuming I cant get my partial this year
I will be selling mini packs again next season. As I mentioned above I'll most likely have a pair in the 100's and another in the 400's.

Old
06-13-2008, 08:30 PM
I Eat Crow
Fear The Mullet

Christ, I'm going to be in my 30's before I can get seasons. I figure that I'll be on a waiting list for a while if I enter around the age where I can have a steady job.

I Eat Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Stepan Razor

it's pretty sad that the sole reason i took my job last september was so i could make every rangers game.

Stepan Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2008, 10:57 AM
nyrmetros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Daily View Post
it's pretty sad that the sole reason i took my job last september was so i could make every rangers game.
I wish that was the sole reason for my job....

nyrmetros is offline   Reply With Quote