HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Ordering Team Jerseys

Old
06-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Rickety Cricket

vCash: 500
Ordering Team Jerseys

Hello, I joined an adult league team and they are a new team and are thinking of get a team set of jerseys. I looked and didn't find a thread covering this (there probably is one that I missed). I was wondering if you knew of companys that do this and roughly the cost. I've already contacted icejerseys.com and outfitmyteam.com to get an idea but I was wondering if there were more out there, thanks

Rickety Cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2008, 04:37 AM
KINGS FAN77

Just bought our team jerseys from a local hockey shop. They went through K1 Jerseys. www.k1hockey.com I tried to go directly through them but couldn't. We each payed about $96.00 . That included two jerseys (home/away colors) logos and #'s and 1 pair of socks. If you go with just one set of jerseys, I would imagine the price would be a little more than half. We got the "league line" and everyone on the team seems really happy with them. The material they used was better than I expected. The only thing is that a couple of the guys on the team think that the logos could have been a little bigger, so if you decide to go through them, make sure you get the correct size of the logos you want. Good luck.

Last edited by KINGS FAN77: 06-12-2008 at 04:45 AM.
KINGS FAN77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2008, 10:44 AM
94now

http://www.hockeyjerseysdirect.com/hjd/

94now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Headcoach

Send a message via AIM to Headcoach Send a message via MSN to Headcoach Send a message via Yahoo to Headcoach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murderin Murphy View Post
Hello, I joined an adult league team and they are a new team and are thinking of get a team set of jerseys. I looked and didn't find a thread covering this (there probably is one that I missed). I was wondering if you knew of companys that do this and roughly the cost. I've already contacted icejerseys.com and outfitmyteam.com to get an idea but I was wondering if there were more out there, thanks
Ya, go here: http://www.passthepuck.net/id66.htm

I have a couple of links for jeresy's on this page.

Hope this helps.

Head Coach

Headcoach is offline   Reply With Quote