HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Nike 2008 IIHF Replica Jersey Sizing

Old
06-17-2008, 09:59 AM
Kevin Wey

vCash: 500
Nike 2008 IIHF Replica Jersey Sizing

I've seen the Nike 2008 IIHF Replica Jerseys available and a few places and am considering purchasing one; however, I am not certain what size is right for me and my location puts me three hours from anywhere that might have one to actually try on.

The Nike replica national team jerseys I do have are all "Before Swift," and I wear a large in them (fits comfortably both with and without equipment). In the old CCM replica jerseys from the early 2000s, I am a size XL. I recently purchased an RBK 7185 AHL replica jersey and had to get an XL to fit over equipment (it fits a bit awkward in that the elbows are tight and the sleeves are kind of long, and I have long arms). It the old CCM authentic sizing, I was generally a 52 or 54 (again, back from the early 2000s).

So, in regards to the Nike 2008 IIHF Replica Jerseys, I suspect I'm either a large or an x-large, but I am not certain. If anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated. As a note, I do intend on wearing this on the ice, over full equipment.

Kevin Wey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-17-2008, 10:51 PM
Harv
R.I.P. Pavol.

vCash: 500
http://www.rivercitysports.com/US/sizing-06.cfm

Harv is offline   Reply With Quote