Wouldn't his 2008-09 be the $3,100,000 cap number minus the $1,033,333 buyout, so $2,066,667?
Nope - IB is right (as usual):
1. Original SPC Amount - $3,100,000
2. Original Averaged Amt. - $3,100,000
3. Buyout Amount - $2,066,667
4. Buyout Amt. Over twice Length of original SPC - $1,033,333 $1,033,333
5. Buyout "Savings" (Line 1 minus Line 4) - $2,066,667
6. Amt. Included in Averaged Club Salary (Line 2 minus Line 5) - $1,033,333 $1,033,333
Hey remember when everyone said the Kings should and/or were trading for him? Hahahahahahahaha!
Yeah remember 15 months ago when he was 12-3 in the playoffs with a .926 save percentage and heading into the finals. Amazing how a guy can let his life fall apart so quickly due to immaturity and being money hungry.
Amazing how a guy can let his life fall apart so quickly due to immaturity and being money hungry.
Yeah sometimes a little dose of reality goes a long way with these professional athletes. We'll see what happens with Ray because he certainly has some ability. He's gotta work really hard to shake off the stigma of having a bad attitude and work ethic. It is usually a lot harder to get back than it is to piss away.
A place with heavy hip-hop influence should pick him up. Detroit?
Detroit has heavy hip-hop influence? Try Atlanta if anywhere, but they're solid between the pipes. Either way, thank GOD Emery's gone, I wouldn't be able to stand any more stories on TSN about the guy.