HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Don't Worry Guys we have Chad Kilger!

Closed Thread

Old
06-21-2008, 12:09 PM
Haj

vCash: 500
Don't Worry Guys we have Chad Kilger!

Oh wait....no we don't. I look forward to trading Jay Bouwmeester for Andrei Nazarov and a 7th Round pick. This franchise is a joke. How the hell are we going to compete in a division with Kovalchuk, Ovechkin, Lecavlier, Staal ? It takes elite forward skill to be successful in the NHL these days and the Panthers have none.

Old
06-21-2008, 12:10 PM
I May Be Wrong
I May Be The Stig

Send a message via MSN to I May Be Wrong
useless thread

Old
06-21-2008, 12:10 PM
hoax15

Send a message via AIM to hoax15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haj View Post
Oh wait....no we don't. I look forward to trading Jay Bouwmeester for Andrei Nazarov and a 7th Round pick. This franchise is a joke. How the hell are we going to compete in a division with Kovalchuk, Ovechkin, Lecavlier, Staal ? It takes elite forward skill to be successful in the NHL these days and the Panthers have none.
Wow get the heck out of here. You have no idea what you're talking about and you OBVIOUSLY do not know hockey at all. What are you 5?

Old
06-21-2008, 12:15 PM
Madhatter73

Quote:
how do you counter a division with all those guns?

defense.

Old
06-21-2008, 12:18 PM
Jeff Shafer
Established: 1987

Send a message via MSN to Jeff Shafer
Quote:
yeah this is a useless thread, and fyi Anderi Nazarov is retired i'm sure you know but I'm just making a joke. And yes it is frustrating seeing good players get delt but if they don't wanna be here I.E. Pavel Bure then they will become a distraction if we keep them I.E. Ray Whitney. So before you say our franchise is a joke then maybe you should reevaluate your logic and yes there have been a lot of bad moves in Panthers history but your either a fan or not so you either support them or follow someone else.

Old
06-21-2008, 12:18 PM
I May Be Wrong
I May Be The Stig

Send a message via MSN to I May Be Wrong
haha yeh, looks like Lecavalier really got them in the playoffs.

Old
06-21-2008, 12:20 PM
hoax15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate The Great View Post
haha yeh, looks like Lecavalier really got them in the playoffs.
Haha and same with Kovy and Staal. Neither 3 made it to the playoffs and why is that? They're D and Goaltending sucks balls. This guy has no idea what he's talkin about.

Old
06-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Tuco

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoax15 View Post
Haha and same with Kovy and Staal. Neither 3 made it to the playoffs and why is that? They're D and Goaltending sucks balls. This guy has no idea what he's talkin about.
Well although his post was somewhat unnecessarily provokative, he does have a point. It's about equally as dumb to ignore that fpoint as it is to ignore Pnthers many d-men. How good they are remains to be seen, but we sure have a boatload of them Just like we did in the Dudley era.

Old
06-21-2008, 12:43 PM
hoax15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
Well although his post was somewhat unnecessarily provokative, he does have a point. It's about equally as dumb to ignore that fpoint as it is to ignore Pnthers many d-men. How good they are remains to be seen, but we sure have a boatload of them Just like we did in the Dudley era.
Many are up for trade and many are RFA's or UFA's so we will be fine. We can have Ballard on their star while Bouwmeester scores.

Old
06-21-2008, 01:00 PM
Panthers Rock
Oh...Yeah ;)

Send a message via AIM to Panthers Rock
We have enough discussions over frustrations and we may just start up a new rant thread for next season, but we don't need more of this right now.

Florida Panthers: 2014 NHL Entry Draft Lottery...Winners?
Closed Thread