HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Notices

Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

Schremp and Wolski, same talent?!?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-01-2004, 01:07 PM
  #1
Pie Man
A-Pie
 
Pie Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Im the guy next door
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,460
vCash: 500
Schremp and Wolski, same talent?!?

Hey check out this two site, at the talent analysis:

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospect.php?pid=3901

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospect.php?pid=3902

Pie Man is offline  
Old
06-01-2004, 01:13 PM
  #2
monster_bertuzzi
registered user
 
monster_bertuzzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,443
vCash: 500
I disagree with that, Schremp has twice the talent IMO.

monster_bertuzzi is offline  
Old
06-01-2004, 01:27 PM
  #3
ceber
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Wyoming, MN
Country: United States
Posts: 3,500
vCash: 500
Heh, nice catch.

ceber is offline  
Old
06-01-2004, 01:30 PM
  #4
Vincent_TheGreat
Registered User
 
Vincent_TheGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,128
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Vincent_TheGreat
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster_bertuzzi
I disagree with that, Schremp has twice the talent IMO.
I don't agree at all! Schremp is very talented but not twice as talented as Wolski!

Vincent_TheGreat is offline  
Old
06-01-2004, 01:31 PM
  #5
monster_bertuzzi
registered user
 
monster_bertuzzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,443
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent_TheGreat
I don't agree at all! Schremp is very talented but not twice as talented as Wolski!
Figure of speech. But Schremp is much, much more gifted than Wolski.

monster_bertuzzi is offline  
Old
06-01-2004, 01:34 PM
  #6
ceber
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Wyoming, MN
Country: United States
Posts: 3,500
vCash: 500
Fun debate, but you guys did see the profiles, right?

Schremp talent analysis:
Quote:
Has all the offensive tools to be a high first round pick. He carries the puck well, passes well, uses his reach and body to protect the puck and possesses a good shot. He has to work on quickening his release and get better at finishing the chances that he creates with his size and skill. Has stayed around the point per game pace all of his second season and his plus minus stats are near the top on his team. Is one of the few Battalion players to play to their potential this season. He might be miscast as a winger and be a better fit as a center. Sometimes struggles along the boards in his own end when he is standing still. Does a lot better when carrying the puck in open ice. Plays the off wing when on the power play.
Wolski talent analysis:
Quote:
Wolski has all the offensive tools to be a high first round pick. He carries the puck well, passes well, uses his reach and body to protect the puck and possesses a good shot. He has to work on quickening his release and get better at finishing the chances that he creates with his size and skill. Has stayed around the point per game pace all of his second season and his plus minus stats are near the top on his team. Is one of the few Battalion players to play to their potential this season. He might be miscast as a winger and be a better fit as a center. Sometimes struggles along the boards in his own end when he is standing still. Does a lot better when carrying the puck in open ice. Plays the off wing when on the power play.

ceber is offline  
Old
06-01-2004, 01:37 PM
  #7
Mat0109
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 67
vCash: 500
Schremp is a Battalion? I tought he was with the London Knights!

Mat0109 is offline  
Old
06-01-2004, 04:14 PM
  #8
rt
Usually Incorrect
 
rt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Rarely Sober
Country: United States
Posts: 41,471
vCash: 500
They messed up and asccidentally put Wolski's talent analysis under both his and Schremp's. Schremp was a London Knight last season, that is not his talent analysis. HF hasn't completedd their entry draft page yet, they still have alot of things to add and some things to fix.

rt is offline  
Old
06-01-2004, 04:19 PM
  #9
leafaholix*
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ron Hainsey is King!
Country: Botswana
Posts: 22,934
vCash: 500
Schremp is one of the flashier players in the CHL.

If that's more talented, then I guess he is.

leafaholix* is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.