HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The LilWinger-Beakermania Date Thread Part X-Sweet German Style Buffet Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-24-2008, 11:27 AM
  #26
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Analyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 41,780
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
.
Meh. Depends on the girl. Most girls respond better to aloof men than rude men.
I knew movies and television were lying to me.

I read in a report that if Sundin won't come here, Montreal will trade Higgins+ a little extra for Marleau and a pick next year...



Analyzer is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 11:28 AM
  #27
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,640
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Don't most, if not all girls like it when a guy is rude to them?
I highly doubt that. I accidentally peed on one last week and she turned me in.

Shabutie is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 11:37 AM
  #28
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,298
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Meh. Depends on the girl. Most girls respond better to aloof men than rude men.
I think it's a confidence issue, girls that lack confidence would probably respond to the rude guy because they are just happy someone is paying attention to them. The more intelligent girl will probably respond better to the aloof guy because they like the challenge.

__________________
Don Cherry is right...you don't poke the bear..you walk right up to it and punch it in the mouth. - Grant McCagg
Habs10Habs is online now  
Old
06-24-2008, 11:45 AM
  #29
LilWinger11
 
LilWinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 5,178
vCash: 500
Beaker honey... I know you won't see this for awhile, but I'm watching NFL Network right now. They're showing the Music City Miracle. *tries to conceal smirk*

At least I was thinking of you

EDIT: It just ended... that was totally a forward pass.


Last edited by LilWinger11: 06-24-2008 at 02:00 PM.
LilWinger11 is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 11:59 AM
  #30
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
I think the Sundin smilie should be

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 12:16 PM
  #31
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,981
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
You're so mean to me.



I'm a little turned on right now.
Yeah? There's a little somethin' somethin' I can do to help you with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
I think it's a confidence issue, girls that lack confidence would probably respond to the rude guy because they are just happy someone is paying attention to them. The more intelligent girl will probably respond better to the aloof guy because they like the challenge.
I like to pull them into me from behind and whisper into their ear, "Jesus is my co-pilot."


Last edited by Beakermania*: 06-24-2008 at 05:47 PM.
WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 12:17 PM
  #32
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,298
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
I think the Sundin smilie should be
Not bad, I was actually thinking something like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
I like to pull them into me from behind and whisper into their ear, "Jesus is my co-pilot."
Now that's Hawt.

Habs10Habs is online now  
Old
06-24-2008, 12:20 PM
  #33
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,981
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Not bad, I was actually thinking something like this.



Now that's Hawt.
Try it on your girl tonight.

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 12:46 PM
  #34
LilWinger11
 
LilWinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 5,178
vCash: 500
I just realized I wasted my 3,000th post on something about Sundin, Jagr, and the Rags.

Me

LilWinger11 is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 12:47 PM
  #35
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,298
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Try it on your girl tonight.
I might, but I would have to be careful. My g/f took karate for many years, so sneaking up behind her and grabbing her might get me tossed on my ass.

Edit: Congrats on 3K LW11, even if the post was wasted.

Habs10Habs is online now  
Old
06-24-2008, 12:48 PM
  #36
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,981
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
I just realized I wasted my 3,000th post on something about Sundin, Jagr, and the Rags.

Me
My 11000 post was probably hitting on Ana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
I might, but I would have to be careful. My g/f took karate for many years, so sneaking up behind her and grabbing her might get me tossed on my ass.
Then you toss your hand back on her ass. Some like it rough.


Last edited by Beakermania*: 06-24-2008 at 05:53 PM.
WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 12:55 PM
  #37
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,298
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Then you toss your hand back on her ass. Some like it rough.
Also good advice which I'll keep in mind when I'm crunched up in the corner nursing a concussion.

Habs10Habs is online now  
Old
06-24-2008, 12:57 PM
  #38
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,981
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Also good advice which I'll keep in mind when I'm crunched up in the corner nursing a concussion.
That rough, huh?

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 01:14 PM
  #39
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWinger11 View Post
I just realized I wasted my 3,000th post on something about Sundin, Jagr, and the Rags.

Me
Congratulations, LW11.
LW11
Your 4,000th needs to be epic, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
My 11000 post was probably hitting on Ana.
My 3000th will probably be hitting on you.
Speaking of which, are Kachino82 and I still in a race? Or has he beat me to 3,000 already.

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 01:16 PM
  #40
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,298
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
That rough, huh?
Oh yeah, since I'm bored here's a story to prove my point.

One day I was watching football in my bedroom when my g/f came in and lied down beside me to watch. Which is quite weird since she's not a big sports fan.

Anyways, she was watching the football players get into their 3-point stances, and she asked me why they were doing that.

When I explained to her why, for some reason she wanted me to show her how to do it. Since it was half-time I figured I would show her. So I showed her how to properly get into a 3 point stance while standing in front of her.

Well I guess I'm a really good teacher, because the next thing I know she lets out this loud scream and drives her shoulder into my gut. I ended up flying over the bed on the floor. With her dancing around me saying "Touch down...IN YOUR FACE!"

The funny part of this story is I'm about 200lbs and she's about 130lb. She came out of it with no injuries or even a bruise. While I got a fat lip and 2 bruised ribs.

Habs10Habs is online now  
Old
06-24-2008, 01:42 PM
  #41
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
H10H, the first step to getting out of an abusive domestic situation is to admit you're in one in the first place. I have a place to stay if you need one.

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 01:53 PM
  #42
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,981
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Congratulations, LW11.
LW11
Your 4,000th needs to be epic, though.


My 3000th will probably be hitting on you.
Speaking of which, are Kachino82 and I still in a race? Or has he beat me to 3,000 already.
Better make it super-hawt.

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 01:59 PM
  #43
Phil Parent
Is Watching The D
 
Phil Parent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,379
vCash: 500
That's like this one time, where I turned around in bed and her hair got stuck under my arm, it hurt her so she kicked me out of bed. And I when I say kicked, I mean kicked. I'm talking about full force thrust kicks here. And once I was laying on the ground collecting my marbles, she ran her long ass nails on my back. It left marks :-(

She does like it rough. She's a sick little thing but I do love her.

Phil Parent is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 02:24 PM
  #44
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Ugh...Im exhausted

 
Old
06-24-2008, 02:28 PM
  #45
LilWinger11
 
LilWinger11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 5,178
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
Oh yeah, since I'm bored here's a story to prove my point.

One day I was watching football in my bedroom when my g/f came in and lied down beside me to watch. Which is quite weird since she's not a big sports fan.

Anyways, she was watching the football players get into their 3-point stances, and she asked me why they were doing that.

When I explained to her why, for some reason she wanted me to show her how to do it. Since it was half-time I figured I would show her. So I showed her how to properly get into a 3 point stance while standing in front of her.

Well I guess I'm a really good teacher, because the next thing I know she lets out this loud scream and drives her shoulder into my gut. I ended up flying over the bed on the floor. With her dancing around me saying "Touch down...IN YOUR FACE!"

The funny part of this story is I'm about 200lbs and she's about 130lb. She came out of it with no injuries or even a bruise. While I got a fat lip and 2 bruised ribs.
Beaker, be warned: this is totally something I would do.

LilWinger11 is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 02:31 PM
  #46
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston
 
Analyzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 41,780
vCash: 500
You know those movies that were goo and funny at the start. Then another one in the series came out and everyone loved it. The 3rd one came out and people still thought it was ok. A fourth and people were saying they did good, but should end there, you know, because of repetitiveness, but they just keep making the same ones over and over again and eventually only the same people kept coming thinking it was interesting,funny, etc, etc.

Anyone else get that feeling? Honestly, how long can these actually go one for?

What if Beaker wants to make his move? (If he hasn't already) What if WTK wants it be a one night stand, then disappear? Too many people around watching it.

And I don't mean move as in asking her out, or anything like that.

Analyzer is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 02:37 PM
  #47
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
You know those movies that were goo and funny at the start. Then another one in the series came out and everyone loved it. The 3rd one came out and people still thought it was ok. A fourth and people were saying they did good, but should end there, you know, because of repetitiveness, but they just keep making the same ones over and over again and eventually only the same people kept coming thinking it was interesting,funny, etc, etc.

Anyone else get that feeling? Honestly, how long can these actually go one for?

What if Beaker wants to make his move? (If he hasn't already) What if WTK wants it be a one night stand, then disappear? Too many people around watching it.

And I don't mean move as in asking her out, or anything like that.
This has more steam than the Poutine thread...and that went for ages between half the number of people involved here

 
Old
06-24-2008, 02:47 PM
  #48
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,981
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
You know those movies that were goo and funny at the start. Then another one in the series came out and everyone loved it. The 3rd one came out and people still thought it was ok. A fourth and people were saying they did good, but should end there, you know, because of repetitiveness, but they just keep making the same ones over and over again and eventually only the same people kept coming thinking it was interesting,funny, etc, etc.

Anyone else get that feeling? Honestly, how long can these actually go one for?

What if Beaker wants to make his move? (If he hasn't already) What if WTK wants it be a one night stand, then disappear? Too many people around watching it.

And I don't mean move as in asking her out, or anything like that.
So you have questions you're waiting for to be answered.

The thread still has steam!

WeThreeKings is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 02:55 PM
  #49
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
I think the first thread was epic but then the rest of them are kind of like a chat. I likes it and I think it's still got steam.

Hey WTK, I'm not a one night stand kind of girl, just FYI.

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
06-24-2008, 02:57 PM
  #50
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
I think the first thread was epic but then the rest of them are kind of like a chat. I likes it and I think it's still got steam.

Hey WTK, I'm not a one night stand kind of girl, just FYI.
Yeah...you needz da cuddlin'



 
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:55 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.