I know it's Eklund, but all he said is that a source told him that it was 75% he signs tomorrow. I know, I know, everyone thinks he makes everything up, so if he is his own source then ipso facto he is saying it's 75%; otherwise he is only reporting what someone told him.
I just wish people would be more precise in their posting. I'm weird that way.
I am really starting to think Sundin will only decide if he's playing this season after July 1. If he doesn't know by now, will he really know by Tuesday morning?
The key question is, who will still be willing to add him for big bucks after July 1 and is Gainey one of them? This could be good for us as I think the Rangers have a lot of pressing needs (winger if Jagr doesn't re-sign, 2 or 3 defenceman, etc) and they can't wait around for Sundin like we can since our team is already basically set.
He's choked with the buyouts to Tucker and Raycroft and the waivers to Wellwood
He despises how Cliff is doing things
So why not wait until the 1st before telling Bob and Co that he would like to chat, that way no players/picks to Cliffy boy
just wishng on a falling star...aren't we all
I find it hard to believe Mats would do any of this..................He had a no trade clause for a reason and he honoured it.............Now he is UFA and he can do what he wants when he wants............no different then any other player that has been in his position.