HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

LF: Extensive, serious, hockey pools

Old
07-04-2008, 02:09 PM
ottawadave

vCash: 500
LF: Extensive, serious, hockey pools

Hey everyone,
Big time hockey fan, even bigger hockey pool fan. I am looking to see if I find some other really extensive, involved hockey pools here on the HF boards. I know there are some huge fans on here, and while I'm not a big-time poster, I've been reading HF extensively every day for several years now.

I run a pretty major keeper pool myself, but am finding myself desperate to get involved in something else, potentially even bigger. The keeper pool I run is with friends here in Ottawa, and I enjoy it and it keeps me busy for sure. But its at a low-ish entry fee, and doesn't get as intensive as I'd love it to be (otherwise we'd lose people). And its not that I'm in it for the money, I'd do it for free, just cause I love hockey so much. But if there were a bigger prize on the line, I'd enjoy it more just as a reward for the hundreds of hours I put in to it each season

Anyways if you're interested in checking out our keeper pool, the link is http://www.westborogamblers.com/keeper.htm

So if you can recommend to me something cool/different, pools-wise, please let me know. Or maybe some of us on HF could start something similar to what I already have, but run it over the net, more detailed, etc.

Thanks, and have a good one!
Dave

ottawadave is offline   Reply With Quote